Couple quality of life improvements we would like @cyan

GenericUser1995

Hello @Cyan when you have the time to forward this request to the korean dev team i think the whole community would appreciate it since it will make life easier.

1 - Use bobonerk coins in stacks ( use 5-10 simultaneously) 

2- Another use for bobonerk gem (craft manastones using bobonerk gem or gold ingots)

3- Lower the luna usage for retunning gear, 160 per try when we can get lower stats or even remain the same seems a bit too much, if we only could get only higher stats after we retunne with luna would be ok, but since that requires code changes i think lowering it's best.

4- Increase the number of entry we can use to get in IDD ( Europe have 4 for non prestige and 5 for prestige same number as pf) 

5- Change the shard bundle to the shard itself on the GST shop so we don't have to keep opening bags

6- Lower the price of daevonium skill box ( even more i know) on the gold ingot shopt to 20 and a 3 purchase limit per week.

I will try to think more stuff if i can to add to the post.

41 minutes ago, Zombiex-DN said:

we need new recipes to craft manastones, daeva skills, daeva essence ,stigma stones and 20% potions plssssssss
also reduce the price of prestigue pass and make it like EU 5$ per goldpack.
better enchantment rates for stigmas and perma safepoints wheeen

I'm a dreamer i know

We already have a recipe to craft manastones, you just have to buy the recipe in the altars, the best ones cost 100 Stelliums

8 hours ago, Lolnotagainlmao-EK said:

Hello @Cyan when you have the time to forward this request to the korean dev team i think the whole community would appreciate it since it will make life easier.

2- Another use for bobonerk gem (craft manastones using bobonerk gem or gold ingots)
3- Lower the luna usage for retunning gear, 160 per try when we can get lower stats or even remain the same seems a bit too much, if we only could get only higher stats after we retunne with luna would be ok, but since that requires code changes i think lowering it's best.
4- Increase the number of entry we can use to get in IDD ( Europe have 4 for non prestige and 5 for prestige same number as pf)
5- Change the shard bundle to the shard itself on the GST shop so we don't have to keep opening bags
6- Lower the price of daevonium skill box ( even more i know) on the gold ingot shopt to 20 and a 3 purchase limit per week.

...these are all  straight white male 1st world problems and I agree with all of them because I happen to be a straight white male in a 1st world country.

As for bobonerks they are indeed too slow and now that we have an XP passive buff it makes it even more irritating, but we need to remind ourselves that bobonerk's gems are regional thing. Nobody else has this except for NA aion, so I won't complain about that.

The luna retuning cost has been into discussion since 6.2 came. But since we can craft our free luna they won't change it for sure.

I agree for everything you said, I am only being a little realistic on a few of them. This is Aion, we keep low expectations on any change.

7 hours ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

We already have a recipe to craft manastones, you just have to buy the recipe in the altars, the best ones cost 100 Stelliums

that recipe isn't worth, its random af u can get mp parry evasion mr hb phys def magic def only 4 of them are usefull

23 hours ago, Lolnotagainlmao-EK said:

I will try to think more stuff if i can to add to the post.

7- Nerf Demaha siege mobs, about 50% hp is fine since the siege itself is a trainfest where people hit the gate with 20+ mobs using sleep + blind, we could have the option to at least kill them as a faction without wasting 25min of th siege.

On 11/30/2019 at 3:28 AM, Lolnotagainlmao-EK said:

Or they could simply make the conversion faster and remove the 2 seconds of cool down! Or at least make it as we are opening a stack of things, like when we open pouches of transformations or shards, we put the amount we want to open. Same thing to crafting xx amount of materials.

I am quite happy we have the gems because other regions don't and I have made a ton of them during this event, but the speed could be better.

On 30/11/2019 at 0:49 AM, Zombiex-DN said:

we need new recipes to craft manastones, daeva skills, daeva essence ,stigma stones and 20% potions plssssssss
also reduce the price of prestigue pass and make it like EU 5$ per goldpack.
better enchantment rates for stigmas and perma safepoints wheeen

I'm a dreamer i know

gonna agree with zombiex

making prestige pass brokerable was a nice move but its still too expensive, be it in Ncoins or in kinah itself.

600m isn't a thing that you can (easily) farm in a couple of days like it was before.

6 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Or they could simply make the conversion faster and remove the 2 seconds of cool down! Or at least make it as we are opening a stack of things, like when we open pouches of transformations or shards, we put the amount we want to open. Same thing to crafting xx amount of materials.

I am quite happy we have the gems because other regions don't and I have made a ton of them during this event, but the speed could be better.

they added the cooldown because it was buggy and some bobonerk coins were disappering in the process.
But making it even 0.5s cooldown would be ok

I hope Cyan and / or the devs take a look on this thread

we should bump it for a while heheh

8 hours ago, Lapis-DN said:

they added the cooldown because it was buggy and some bobonerk coins were disappering in the process.
But making it even 0.5s cooldown would be ok

I hope Cyan and / or the devs take a look on this thread

we should bump it for a while heheh

their problem is they didn't have a global cool down and also the XP consumption had some delay. So I had to slots of them separately, I used 1st slot and while it was in cool down, I used the 2nd slot to turn another one. If peopl did this very fast, you could waste one coin because you would use it while you still had the XP that was about to be consumed by the previous gem you made (because of the tiny delay in XP consumption).

0.5 second for delay and 0.5 seconds for exchange would be awesome!

Archived