@Cyan FALLEN POETA

GenericUser4642

Is the punishment being generated according to the will of each GM?
some players received notifications, 3 days of blocking, 1 week of blocking, 2 weeks blocking and even permanently.

Was everyone's mistake not the same? I do not understand why you are giving unfair punishments ...

Justice do you know that word?

Unfair? So it's fair people exploit Fallen Poeta's relics to gain exp with some third party tool? You know what I find unfair? That these people aren't permabanned. They'll simply continue doing their nonsensical hacks while legit players find themselves to quit because of them.

Hey, you know  what's unfair? Posting the same complaint about cheating in more than one thread. 

Really anyone who did exploit did so at their own risk,  and good riddance, let's move on. If anyone was undeservedly banned ( which is always a possibility) then they can appeal. Give the length of time the GMs took to ban anyone, it's likely a low probability.

As stated in the other thread. Everyone committed the same infraction. Some did it more times.  In our society each instance of the breaking of the rule is measured with increasing penalities for repeated offences. Like many sorts 1 infraction warning, 2 penalty, 3 removed from game.  

Foul... Yellow card... Red card... In soccer terms

1 hour ago, Abinadii-SL said:

some players received notifications, 3 days of blocking, 1 week of blocking, 2 weeks blocking and even permanently.

Was everyone's mistake not the same? I do not understand why you are giving unfair punishments ...

Everyone that is playing the game without cheating, it's getting justice. So do you.. 

The way this is being handled is pretty terrible.  They knew this was going to be a problem with the exp cake buff coming in so they baited people to  this when really all they had to do was go in and nerf the exp on the relics and not lose a decent size of their player base in an already dead game.  You can dispute this if you want but we wouldn't be getting merged if the population was healthy and now you just killed part of what was left.  Of all the things that I have seen go totally unpunished, this one really takes the cake.  Sure ultimately the players are responsible for their actions but it would have been better if the problem had been fixed when it was first posted about instead of creating the fiasco they have now.

2 minutes ago, Apis-SL said:

The way this is being handled is pretty terrible.  They knew this was going to be a problem with the exp cake buff coming in so they baited people to  this when really all they had to do was go in and nerf the exp on the relics and not lose a decent size of their player base in an already dead game.  You can dispute this if you want but we wouldn't be getting merged if the population was healthy and now you just killed part of what was left.  Of all the things that I have seen go totally unpunished, this one really takes the cake.  Sure ultimately the players are responsible for their actions but it would have been better if the problem had been fixed when it was first posted about instead of creating the fiasco they have now.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

"It's not my fault I cheated, I was baited into it!"

1 hour ago, Abinadii-SL said:

If the penalties applied by the NCSOFT team were the same for all those who broke the contract, I would not be here.

My complaint is: Everyone made the same mistake nothing more than the same punishment for everyone. But if the team takes such action the AION dies.

Choosing to use a 3rd party program and scripts is not a mistake, it is being a lazy nyerk who wants to get through life with always taking exploits and shortcuts.  The one thing I will agree with you though is that anyone who was caught using this should of been perma banned and not just given warnings or temp bans because as Cyan said cheating and exploiting are never ok and these different punishment make it look like it is ok especially if only do a little bit.  That said I know people who duo'd or trio'd it and got warnings so as far as how they investigated not sure but every banhammer they have ever done has caught innocent people so I suspect no different here in some cases.

1 minute ago, Abinadii-SL said:

We are going to let an exp event out, players who use the third party program will buy our scrolls (Fallen Poeta) from the site, we'll make lots of money and then we'll ban them. Congratulations on your bad intention.

every exploit abused in this game they have banned for luna exploit, io exploit.  They have told the players many times not to do it.  so if you choose to then you really need to reevaluate your own choices and quit blaming others for your stupidity

38 minutes ago, Apis-SL said:

just cry xD

55 minutes ago, Apis-SL said:

Couldn't agree with you more. I 'm happy that we can get off to a cleaner start before the merge. Sadly it won't be a clean start since I'm certain there are still enough people who will still use certain "advantages" on the instance servers.

edited

3 hours ago, Abinadii-SL said:

You're playing a FREE game. They can ban you for no reason if they wanted to. 

5 hours ago, Abinadii-SL said:

We are lucky enough they investigated this issue we have been reporting for quite some time considering support's % of inaction. It's a win in our book. Thanks @Cheesecake-IS, @XYZX-TM and everyone else who actually helped on this. Thanks @Cyan for forwarding the given names to the proper department for investigation as well. Either if it's a notification or a 3 days/1 week/2 weeks/permanent ban, at least playerbase was heard... for once!

• Cyan locked this topic

Archived