Can someone from NCsoft explain how to get MAX Contribution at Siege?

Hoarror-KT

@Kibbelz @Loki

Yes, before anyone copies and pastes what the Patch Notes say, how does one get max contribution now? Its clearly not DPS on Dux anymore because a lot of people got 170gp even though they were top DPS on Dux for their class... It is clearly not the amount of AP gained during siege... Clearly not group based because people in same group got different GP amounts...

So, please, show off that new found clear and concise communication that you guys are working on and please answer this for me/us!

Thanks ~ 

Your guess is as good as mine lol. I agree that the old system encouraged just getting credit was dumb, but the new system discourages pvp and also reduces the benefit for people. They should’ve balanced the gate contribution with diety and just raised the top GP to overall contribution to be above double what you get for getting credit for losing Gelk/Ing

It seems you get high contribution if your faction takes the Deity and you do a a lot of dps on that deity. Idk how to max out because one or two people got almost 3k per deity last night so either they were #1 dps or something else idk. I got a large amount from both Gelk forts and then almost none from Divine because elyos took it and then I got very little from Silona. It's kinda wonky

45 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

Only 24 gets top reward at each fort for Inggison and Gelk. Not sure whats at divine or Prad/Silona. And no.. its not just dps on deity

This can't be true though because people who mostly pvp'd and killed gates got almost no contribution whereas people who focused on the deity and the faction won it got top GP. Even the patch notes say that the deity gives the highest contribution

2 hours ago, Pharoahra-DN said:

This can't be true though because people who mostly pvp'd and killed gates got almost no contribution whereas people who focused on the deity and the faction won it got top GP. Even the patch notes say that the deity gives the highest contribution

Theres boss, pvp and gates+mobs. As patch says, deity gives "most" contribution, and i mention that its not a dps race on deity for max contribution. Hitting boss is required for maxed reward. After that, its both pvp and mobs, gates. If you didn't get max rewards, then theres someone who did "more" than you.

think of it this way. Boss is 75%. pvp and pve are both 12.5% of the contribution. If you didn't touch boss, you literally  are at the bottom. If someone just did boss, they have a greater chance at getting credit than those who didn't(obviously depending on how many rewards are there)

Archived