Splash Screen skin

PrincessAvalon-KT

9 hours ago, Camalus-KT said:

they should put all skin on BCM..

It is my speculation (SPECULATION, NOT FACT) that they only have so many "spaces" available on the BCM. So they can't put more than a certain amount of items. That said, there are several useless items on the BCM that they could remove to make space for more cosmetic stuff.

3 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

It is my speculation (SPECULATION, NOT FACT) that they only have so many "spaces" available on the BCM. So they can't put more than a certain amount of items. That said, there are several useless items on the BCM that they could remove to make space for more cosmetic stuff.

like those nyerking snake costumes!! >_>

4 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

It sounds like they downloaded a ready template and simply filled the form and didn't bother to pay the premium version so their free version has limited slots lolz.

There is no excuse for their site not to have all items available, all other regions already have a ton more and their gold sand trader appearance tab is better than ours.

It would be nice to see them add an NPC just for costumes which you can buy with a different currency. I'd totally grind it for the skins! ;x

OR just add some more into the Gold Sand Trader (Costume Tab).

I remember when skins were such a huge part of the game and they slowly got removed more and more. It's just sad! x.x

2 hours ago, Nyali-DN said:

It would be nice to see them add an NPC just for costumes which you can buy with a different currency. I'd totally grind it for the skins! ;x

OR just add some more into the Gold Sand Trader (Costume Tab).

I remember when skins were such a huge part of the game and they slowly got removed more and more. It's just sad! x.x

Removed from NCWest you mean, the rest of the publishers either have more or have a lot more. NCWest thought about cashing only they thought that skins are just a waste of time sine they never played Aion nor have they ever realized why it was so different from all other mmorpgs.

Aion in NCWest's hands is like giving a huge high clothing brand to Kanye West... he will tear everything down and call it fashion.

28 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Removed from NCWest you mean, the rest of the publishers either have more or have a lot more.

Yes, I was talking about NCWest since other publishers handle this particular topic in a different way. I've said it many many times but I'll say it again: NCWest is missing out on a HUGE opportunity here. Skins are still desirable by the community and they could do so much with it. From the very old skins to the very new ones! Not even talking about the licensed ones since most of those are not available anymore as we know.

Archived