Support accidentaly consumed my restoration token and don't want to reconsider

Lapis-DN

Ok, I will try to explain what happened and how weird it is.

1) Last month I got an Ultimate Katalam Spaulders and accidentaly skinned it on my PVE set. So I openned a ticket asking for a restore.
Support said it would consume one restoration token (my last one) so I decided to NOT waste my token in this restoration move.

Even with my negation, they proceeded with the restoration and I never got a reply in my mail if it consumed my token or not. The spaulder is in my WH and I never re-skinned it because I never asked for it.

2) Today I bought the Pixel Transformation Box from BCM and got the survey with the "free" one.
I accidentaly selected the wrong pixel (Wise instead of Clever). After this mistake, all I did was to open another ticket and ask for a restoration. But they're saying that I don't have any token left to spend with this request.

This is weird and don't feel right.

I've spend IRL money in this event to get the pixels I needed for the collection and the staff team can't consider the fact that I never asked to consume my last token.

prints:

qhPyKMt.png

today:

ynn1C7L.png

vvW9jmU.png

2I0L0Du.png

The staff team is saying that he cannot reverse the restoration of my skin that I never asked to happen, and then he says he cannot transfer (I never asked for a transfer) because I don't have any token left

ewww errrr.

since there's nothing I cant do about it anymore I'm trying to bring it to @Kibbelz and @Loki because the support is always asking for players to post their concerns on the forums.

that's it

/endofthedramaQQ

Maybe they interpreted "I'm gonna stick with the restoration token" as "I'm gonna stick with the decision to go through with the restoration" 

When I put in a restoration request the first message they sent me ended with: 

Please let us know if you would like us to proceed with this request.

It's always best to be clear so there's no misunderstandings. "No, I don't want to use my restoration token on ----"

Hopefully you can get it back. But it is Aion support so.... :(

In the past that was different. Restorations and help was supposed to be to fix mistakes. So I think we didn´t had a limit to that. But of course, was only for obvious mistakes. It seems both of your issues were obvious mistakes. Using a valuable item to skin something not important or getting the same transformation twice instead of collecting them all, probably are situations that don´t require so many questions. 

But since some time ago, and as a result from the new mechanics, the restorations became an extra gamble chance. So now we have limited help. When we use a restoration token to get 4 minions A back, it is obvious that wasn´t a mistake. we just were unlucky. 

I hope you get some help. What happened to you is so different than the regular restorations we can get with our tokens. Also, I believe nobody will think is unfair if you get an extra help with this. 

11 hours ago, Lad-DN said:

Maybe they interpreted "I'm gonna stick with the restoration token" as "I'm gonna stick with the decision to go through with the restoration" 

When I put in a restoration request the first message they sent me ended with: 

It's always best to be clear so there's no misunderstandings. "No, I don't want to use my restoration token on ----"

Hopefully you can get it back. But it is Aion support so.... :(

4 hours ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

In the past that was different. Restorations and help was supposed to be to fix mistakes. So I think we didn´t had a limit to that. But of course, was only for obvious mistakes. It seems both of your issues were obvious mistakes. Using a valuable item to skin something not important or getting the same transformation twice instead of collecting them all, probably are situations that don´t require so many questions. 

But since some time ago, and as a result from the new mechanics, the restorations became an extra gamble chance. So now we have limited help. When we use a restoration token to get 4 minions A back, it is obvious that wasn´t a mistake. we just were unlucky. 

I hope you get some help. What happened to you is so different than the regular restorations we can get with our tokens. Also, I believe nobody will think is unfair if you get an extra help with this. 

they won't help. every GM says the same copypasted message

errr. I think all I can do is let it go but it feels weird.
And I agree that this type of issue shouldn't be token-consuming ones

maybe they're firing the staff members and limiting their support because of it

Indeed. 

But I think once you contacted the support team and you explains what happened and that was a mistake they should be able to reverse that. Specially if the item restored is still there unchanged. The support shouldn’t be a place only for granted tokens and automatic answers. 

I feel bad for you @Lapis-DN. Support is always a mixed bag. Sometimes I get a reply from a really helpful member, and other times the person replying to my ticket gives a really confusing response and it's obvious they didn't take the time to fully read it. We can't expect to always receive positive replies to our requests of course, but we should expect our requests to be read fully and handled properly.

In your case I feel conflicted. On the one hand, I agree with the majority that your reply was a little confusing. On the other hand, I don't think your ticket was handled properly, assuming you're not leaving anything out. For instance, whenever I make a request to have an item restored I am first asked to confirm if I want to use a token, and then Support replies a second time to request that I log off from my account while they restore the item. After that I receive another message saying that I "should receive the item in my inventory within 24 hours" and that I have "a balance of _____ tokens left" on my account. Did you never receive this reply to your ticket? If not then this is a mistake make by support. If you had received this reply then it would have given you time to correct the issue and say "No, this is not what I want" and the token would not have been consumed by mistake.

Archived