[Extended] Weekly Server Maintenance - November 11, 2020

Arctic

3 hours ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

Wow... a quad-post!!! usually people try to avoid even double posting, but 4 in a row..... impresive. 

A very interesting list. But lets be honest!. How important is that list between the people managing this game? 

and about Aion Classic. Now that is active, wich version they made? original 1.9? or that one with some improvments from later versions? or another?

actually its 2 post and the reason why this so called double posting bs yall carry on with is because yall dont have much of anything to say but i do and i say it so if yall wanna get me banned for speaking when i feel the need then go the phuck ahead and get me banned for some double posting bs or get the phuck over urslef and mind ur nyerk business...im pretty sure everyone here double tripple or even quad post hen texting so stop acting like ur shit dont stink and step off my ass already...and further more game and forum mechanics alow us to post again after a specific amount of time not going against the tos so thats even more reason to stfu...so in closing you people that know who u are need to mind ur business...

Edited by Valedia-DN

8 hours ago, Valedia-DN said:

So ncsoft designed a game with an instance called red cellar that can only be accessed by being in a guild...really?

Not the first time.

Back when Cygnea/Enshar was introduced there was an instance that only members of the legion that held one of the camps could enter.

Also, most of the Legion quests and content in Demaha is restricted to the larger older legions. You have to be legion level 5 or above to even acquire the quests. Newer legions (ones created after 6.0) can't access this content because the bosses and instances to complete the Legion Tasks don't exist anymore and were never updated.

39 minutes ago, Shaidessa-KT said:

Newer legions (ones created after 6.0) can't access this content because the bosses and instances to complete the Legion Tasks don't exist anymore and were never updated.

This is actually incorrect, happily! My legion is a new legion. We were able to successfully level up to 8. Although the legion tasks have old instance data in their summaries, the names of the quests are correct. They are for new instances. Here is a thread I made about it if you're curious which quests go with which instances:

Edited by Vantheria-DN

Hello people. Don't waste time with me, I'm just passing through and this will probably be my last participation in this forum. I played AION for 11 and am currently playing BDO. I abandoned this game because NCS wiped out the SIEGES and made my class obsolete, but obviously that was not the only reason. I was already dissatisfied with several things and it all started with the transformations. Then came the imbalance of the classes, the de-characterization of the game, the endless bugs, the hackers and the promotion of the bad players. So... Game over for me, but I promised to come here to know the news and I confess that I am surprised. Then the AION server changed. Now it is even more distant and that means that for Latinos there was an increase of 50ms in the LAG. hahahahaha. Sorry, but I found it funny. Well ... nothing is forever. Good luck to all those who enjoy the 50 shades of NCSOFT. Whoever doesn't want to suffer anymore, we'll see you at the Black Desert On Line. Bye!

1 hour ago, Ksara-DN said:

Hello people. Don't waste time with me, I'm just passing through and this will probably be my last participation in this forum. I played AION for 11 and am currently playing BDO. I abandoned this game because NCS wiped out the SIEGES and made my class obsolete, but obviously that was not the only reason. I was already dissatisfied with several things and it all started with the transformations. Then came the imbalance of the classes, the de-characterization of the game, the endless bugs, the hackers and the promotion of the bad players. So... Game over for me, but I promised to come here to know the news and I confess that I am surprised. Then the AION server changed. Now it is even more distant and that means that for Latinos there was an increase of 50ms in the LAG. hahahahaha. Sorry, but I found it funny. Well ... nothing is forever. Good luck to all those who enjoy the 50 shades of NCSOFT. Whoever doesn't want to suffer anymore, we'll see you at the Black Desert On Line. Bye!

if bdo had dungeons id play it more but i like dungeons so nty...

2 hours ago, Shaidessa-KT said:

Not the first time.

Back when Cygnea/Enshar was introduced there was an instance that only members of the legion that held one of the camps could enter.

Also, most of the Legion quests and content in Demaha is restricted to the larger older legions. You have to be legion level 5 or above to even acquire the quests. Newer legions (ones created after 6.0) can't access this content because the bosses and instances to complete the Legion Tasks don't exist anymore and were never updated.

they need to stop doing such nonesense...

• Loki unpinned this topic