Event questions and feedback

Phisdion-DN

@Kibbelz @Loki So first on the Minion Promo, if I have 4 minions and succeed and get my rank S minion is the promotion reward box received after the event account tradable?  or can it be collected on a different character or are we stuck with 2 Rank S minions on one toon assuming you succeed or use a restoration token.

Solorius Shenanigans event feedback:

1.  The mobs are only spawning in a smaller location vs why not the entire inggy/Glek map.  All this does is cause each faction to fight over a limited number of mobs.

2.  The boxes after you kill a mob the box that drops can be stolen by anyone who clicks faster than you or has a faster connection.  (more inter faction greifing)

3.  With the above 2 things in mind the numbers of items needed to complete each quest are boarderline insane..do you have to deal with the above 2 issues and then once you get 10 boxes you can go and turn them in for a CHANCE at a green sock.  If you fail a shugo steals your loot and you have to freeze him for a frozen sock...you need 100 of those for the other quest.  It also seems like even if you freeze the shugo sometimes you dont even get the frozen sock (this is probably a bug and will be fixed after the event ends) So to complete one quest you need to fail 100 times with 10 boxes each which is 1000 boxes you must farm dealing again with items 1 and 2.....now lets get to the rewards.

The rewards are for green and red socks mostly rubbish and given the time and effort we need to do to get them given again number 1 and 2 above yeah HARD PASS on this part of the  event. 

Now lets look at the Meloon part.  I do like that every mob drops a Meloon so if you farm for a week or so you can save up enough for maybe get a good reward the problem is there is a daily cap on anything good and the mob only spawns for 30 min each day.   Again now we are going to fight over who can click fast enough exactly at 9pm to buy something good.  Not to mention the players that are already on top with the bot armys are probably off in a corner somewhere farming a shit ton of these each day and then use some bot program to then click faster than a regular player.  Maybe im crazy to think that but we are also talking about Aion here and these types of things have been happening in this game since release 11 years ago.. 

Snowball Event:

Every year this is worse and worse...this used to be the only event anyone really looked forward to each year and honestly this one is terrible this year.  Lets start out with the rewards are exactly the same as last year.....lets think about that for 2 seconds.   A year ago many people still didn't even have a legendary xform and some didn't have ancient xforms.  Why couldn't you update the vendor to give us other options that are more relevant to today than last year?  With the RNG on snowballs in the last few years and the nerf to the number you can get each day/week i don't see near as many plus 10 snowballs this year as in previous years.  The rewards for a brilliant prisms are good don't get me wrong but i feel like there are enough rewards in the list that are garbage for the amount of work you need to put in and the luck just to get one plus 10 snowball.  Why did you guys limit the instances we could run to get snow ball drops?  did you really need to limit IDD normal?   why not have the 3 solo instances also drop snowballs?  was the extra 20 or so a week really that game breaking considering after they try and enchant them they will realistically be left with 20 coins and 40-50 minium??   

I don't often post on the forums but I read them daily and over and over again the majority of the players complain about RNG, no way to catch up as a new ore returning player and that every event that passes everyone is left with an overwhelming feeling like the development team have no idea how their game even works...I'm fortunate enough to have an ultimate xform from the last 12 combine event because i was lucky enough to decide not to try a bunch of combines until i had a bunch saved up. because well RNG gods...

I genuinely feel bad for all of the players that still don't have an ultimate xform because of how difficult it is to compete without one and that is assuming gear is the same...That's a whole other issue.  I think another ultimate xform event that genuinely gives players a real chance at an ultimate xform is due and not since the one i got mine on has there been one that didn't have a .0000000000001% of success which is frankly really sad.

Anyway if you read this thanks but more than likely it ends up like most of the posts on the forums it will get ignored and end up in the endless list of similar posts saying 90% of the same thing the past 5 years..

13 hours ago, Phisdion-DN said:

or can it be collected on a different character or are we stuck with 2 Rank S minions on one toon assuming you succeed or use a restoration token.

Just a heads-up on something you might not have considered. On the next patch we get (hopefully within the next couple months), we will be getting SS rank minions. Yes, SS. I know.  🥺 In order to upgrade your S rank minion into an SS minion, you have to sacrifice one S rank minion as food to the other. So you need 2 S rank minions to achieve the SS rank. The sacrificed one opens the SS slot where you can insert another minion underneath the other S rank. So you might want 2 S ranks on that toon if you want the SS rank.

15 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Just a heads-up on something you might not have considered. On the next patch we get (hopefully within the next couple months), we will be getting SS rank minions. Yes, SS. I know.  🥺 In order to upgrade your S rank minion into an SS minion, you have to sacrifice one S rank minion as food to the other. So you need 2 S rank minions to achieve the SS rank. The sacrificed one opens the SS slot where you can insert another minion underneath the other S rank. So you might want 2 S ranks on that toon if you want the SS rank.

Note: you do not really "sacrifice" anything, you pay 99m kinah to put it in a combined mode and 25m to remove it from combined mode and revert it back to the minion list. Practically you can combine it and uncombine it like gemstones or runestones.

Other than that yes, you need 2x s-rank minions in the same char to make the SS minion

(SS... those secret nazis in NCSoft 😀)

5bfe1376e2e6a.image.jpg

10 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Note: you do not really "sacrifice" anything, you pay 99m kinah to put it in a combined mode and 25m to remove it from combined mode and revert it back to the minion list. Practically you can combine it and uncombine it like gemstones or runestones.

Other than that yes, you need 2x s-rank minions in the same char to make the SS minion

(SS... those secret nazis in NCSoft 😀)

You do need to sacrifice one Grade S minion to open the combination slot, that minion gets destroyed and the slot opened, then you have to use a third minion in the slot for the extra stats, it can be Grade S or A or B but has to be rank 4. But you do need to destroy 1 Grade S regardless of rank and 99milion to open the combination slot on the main minion.

11 minutes ago, Viseris-KT said:

You do need to sacrifice one Grade S minion to open the combination slot, that minion gets destroyed and the slot opened, then you have to use a third minion in the slot for the extra stats, it can be Grade S or A or B but has to be rank 4. But you do need to destroy 1 Grade S regardless of rank and 99milion to open the combination slot on the main minion.

Oh I didn't knwo you neede dto open a slot first, I missed that part. 

So this minion upgrade event, where are you supposed to get the A grade minions in the first place?

The best I have is  B grade minions, and I can't upgrade those because since 7.7 patch came out, I have not been able to acquire even a singe B grade minim, let alone the thousands required to max out several of them so I can try and combine them to get an A grade minion. I have run minum vault many times, and it only gives me A and S grade minum, never any B grade.

18 hours ago, Viseris-KT said:

As I seen it looks like you od not need an upgraded s-rankminium to open the slot. I wish I knew this beforehand but I still have a lot of s-minium for everything else.

@Kibbelz you didn't answer my question.   My question is if I do the combination on 2 of my characters which one gets the reward at the end of the event?  will the reward be sent by a survey at the end so I can claim it on any character  I wish or will you simply pick a character and email it directly to them and then I'm stuck with the event reward of a rank S minion on a character I don't want it on?

Archived