Hack

CRIT

Someone said I was hacking during siege because I apparently I looked like I was "on crack." I am playing as a gladiator. And since I was lagging so bad to the point where I would have 30 seconds to couple minutes delay, I decided to use dual daggers and auto attacks. I could not see myself attacking and many times, I would suddenly see myself dead or my auto attack damage stacking. 

I wonder if internet could make it look like I had no animation or if other players with hacks could affect other players who don't use hacks? 

Thanks. 

I was at both Gelk forts and I only saw 1 person flagged for animation hacks on DN Asmo side today so guessing that was you? (there were several eloys flagged at Divine)

Your speed on MyAion DPS was 0 and 14. Even players with a ping in the low 20s only have speeds of about 150s during siege. Also your motion on your auto attacks and most of your skills was 0.  The motion should almost always be over 50 even if it's a skill that you can cut the animation motion short by auto attacking or spam swapping to a diff skill.  This means your client (or a third party software) was sending data to the server faster than your client's ping could handle. This doesn't happen if you were "lagging" because lagging causes a delay in sending this information resulting in even bigger numbers not smaller ones.  

I'm not sorry you got called out on this as you did it in a VERY public populated area, posting on the forums won't change it, in fact if anything it probably will make @Loki or @Kibbelz look at the siege logs for tonight and inspect your account so GG on your part. 

It was pointed out to me tonight that you were flagged for Ani-hacking during siege. (this is not the first time it was mentioned btw) I stopped during mid siege to load up my aion dps meter and reconnect to the game so I could watch and see for myself. It did flag you and I did go in and check your speeds, after-which  you were removed from legion because we have an established no ani-hacking policy. 

This is not something we wish to encourage in the game. We use the tools available to us to make these decisions. Feel free to contact support and ask them to review your logs if you want. Also here are a few screen shots I took if you want some evidence.

https://ibb.co/Zh65C36
https://ibb.co/68kzy37
https://ibb.co/7JWx9pb

Also sorry to the forum mods if this isn't allowed please delete. I am not "outing" the original poster only trying to help him understand how/why others suspected him of hacking. 

There was a time I lagged so much that I was using skills but my client looked like it was going to dc, but then it unlagged for a moment and I saw my client animate  all the skills I tried to use while it was bugged as if it was a video on fast forward. Even the casting of the skills looked in fast forward, like what I tried to do in those 10 seconds that my client was stuck, was "replayed" in front of my eyes in less than 1 second!

I am sure this wouldn't affect any skill animations or make them be used faster, so if there was someone there with a dps meter it wouldn't flag me.

I am no judge on this one, but that log Rag posted seems kinda continuous and consistent, as if it was intentionally done.

I’m profiting from this discussion to ask you guys - what does it mean when someone is flagged with a blue exclamation point instead of red in myaion dps ? Does that means they are hacking or what ? Also, can it theoretically be that a person who doesn’t hack is flagged ? 

2 hours ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

I’m profiting from this discussion to ask you guys - what does it mean when someone is flagged with a blue exclamation point instead of red in myaion dps ? Does that means they are hacking or what ? Also, can it theoretically be that a person who doesn’t hack is flagged ? 

I think blue is when the program found one or two moments where the speed was faster than server speed for a skill o two, so it could have been a hack but it could be a glitch. If the times of animation vs server speed are faster consistently for a bigger period of game play then you get a red exclamation mark.

Also I think some skills might be prone to wrong numbers (like in the past SWs had some skills that always registered as positive even thought they were legit) so those are seen with skepticism and if it is only one occurrence you get a blue icon.

Of course I am not an expert on this program, I just read some notes on it, most of the times I was never able to make these programs work on first try so I would quit them and never retried.

3 hours ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

Here is how it works: https://myaion.eu/AnimationSpeed

A blue exclamation mark means it's POSSIBLE they're hacking (1-9 modified skills). A red exclamation mark is definite (at least 10 modified skills). The link I listed (the website of the actual meter itself) also shows how the formula calculates.

There have been some false positives on specific skills in the past. Like there was a ranger skill that falsely positive'd. However, I do not believe there are currently any bugging skills.

Thank you for all the feedback. 

I never used hack and I dont know how. I just thought I should ask. Thank you all. 

P.S. Its not like I have the best dps out there. I ranked pretty low in DPS among gladiators in DN Asmo. 

Peace out. 

3 hours ago, Shainygirl-DN said:

Hello community. A story with a question. I remember once in Illuma (5.X) a group of Asmos attacked me and did not do me any harm. My equipment was very low. In fact they couldn't kill me. Could it be that some trick someone could put it to another player? something like a buff?

I assume it was when rifting was possible, at some point because rifting was unfair to people who tried to level, they implemented a buff on a few days that the enemies couldn't kill you. It was right before they eventually implemented the Fast Track server which was 100% pve and fixed the twinking problem once and for good

(rifting was still possible in all future patches, but nobody was in the normal servers leveling, they all went to FT server so twinks had nobody to fight other than themselves, and they didn't like it because that meant competition, they wanted to kill levelers, thus twinking died)

20 hours ago, Unbuff-DN said:

Don't worry. You wont get banned. There's people that do that for literally years and are still playing, so...

Your dps also got flagged in some SL we did last week or so, and I don't remember you complaining about lag...

this SL must be hard core for anyone to use hack. But its all fine and dandy when you guys are acting as if you are game masters/admins--judging players. When all you do is use third party program. I don't even know how to use myaion dps, or ping reducer. With my shitty ping, im already lucky enough not to get disconnected while trying to enjoy aion. 

Archived