Better rewards for Tia Eye event

Ele-DN

Yeah, it would be a good way to 'fix' all the bad sh1t from meloon event.

Some people even got not one, but TWO imbued weapons at once, in the same day.

pERfEcTlY BaLaNcEd. 

Also, I'm pretty sure they are going to left us without any legendary contract in events until super sells event/ultimate promotion comes, so they can money grab harder.

4 hours ago, Unbuff-DN said:

pERfEcTlY BaLaNcEd. 

Also, I'm pretty sure they are going to left us without any legendary contract in events until super sells event/ultimate promotion comes, so they can money grab harder.

That event sucked big time but at least this one is for everyone. Minus the imbued weapons of course.

As for the legendaries, simply do your lugbug, do your abyssal and keep getting legendaries slowly. Heck even craft transforms with luna, in the long run you could get legendaries from combining too.

7 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

And you would waste Tia coins to get the potions? What class are you?

Let me put it this way - when I use Marcutan from a potion instead of Viola +4 it gives me about 20% more dps (and Tiamat is better than Marchutan). If it was called “20% dps buff” instead of ultimate potion, would it sound attractive ? And here I’m talkin about the pve, because in pvp it’even more remarkable because of speed. It sounds depressing that there is no way to farm ultimate transformation, but this game leaves us no choice. But I agree that if it’s only limited to event zone it makes no sense to buy it.

Lets be real here, NCWest wont give us any better rewards. Take the stuff we have and be hapy, were lucky enough they werent selling 50 minimum for 5k tokens and making that the best of best reward. Ideally id love to have better things, like an ulti transform contract, even the dazzling boxes in this event and its the perfect event to do it in. But NCWest hasnt ever put anything that lavishing into a f2p event, and i doubt they will.

10 hours ago, Unbuff-DN said:

I'm SM. Ultimate transform changes 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000% the gameplay.

Yeah it makes a difference, like night and day. I am a sorc so I understand, most classes can do with just attack speed, while mystics usually suffer a lot because we need both stats to max our classes.

2 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Yeah it makes a difference, like night and day. I am a sorc so I understand, most classes can do with just attack speed, while mystics usually suffer a lot because we need both stats to max our classes.

SM is worse, it's got pretty much the longest skill animations in the game, they are stupid too, since when do you play a harp with a bow? Add to that the dumb violin sounds that are supposed to be a harp.  They need to go back to the drawing board with SM animations and sounds.

On 1/16/2021 at 1:49 PM, Unbuff-DN said:

pERfEcTlY BaLaNcEd. 

how if they were limited to 1 per day?

the said bug of the shugo reseting seconds after spawning was true then?

Archived