Event, Auto Hunt, Xp Verdict

Arhangelos

I had Bedin's Lucky star buff (Berdin's Favor) more than 50% charged always so that is +320%, and I also have a rune buff +8 so that is +36% more XP

Every mob gave me like 4m XP and I got 16 Xp marks in total. Bomb mobs give me more with all that.

I am putting a SM there to see how it goes, no buff there at all, he gets 809k XP per mob! So you need 216 mobs in there to get one XP mark.

Yeah, the event is over for me and also about the auto hunt, it sucks, that is 5 skills only. Sorc/SM that I tested can do it, but not sure about other classes.

• Arhangelos changed the title to Event, Auto Hunt, Xp Verdict

@Arhangelos-KT

Jesus dude ....

Ok let start here ... First you not supose use stars to farm mobs but for using crystal exp from Abyssal splinter you basicly get 90m exp from each crystal....
why use a exp rune when you can use combat charm who give 50 % exp that you can get from open world drop...
AND every class can use the auto-hunt feature 5 skill ... we all have aoe skill or stigma or daevanion skill with aoe follow by a skill who have low cd of 3 sec ...
You are like only clown here who think that feature is bad 
If you will not spend 95 % of ur time on forum you will know better !

tumblr_oelf4xnGQT1ql5yr7o1_500.gifv

7 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I had Bedin's Lucky star buff (Berdin's Favor) more than 50% charged always so that is +320%, and I also have a rune buff +8 so that is +36% more XP

Every mob gave me like 4m XP and I got 16 Xp marks in total. Bomb mobs give me more with all that.

I am putting a SM there to see how it goes, no buff there at all, he gets 809k XP per mob! So you need 216 mobs in there to get one XP mark.

Yeah, the event is over for me and also about the auto hunt, it sucks, that is 5 skills only. Sorc/SM that I tested can do it, but not sure about other classes.

What skill chain did you select for the SM?

11 hours ago, MechEagIe-DN said:

@Arhangelos-KT

Jesus dude ....

Ok let start here ... First you not supose use stars to farm mobs but for using crystal exp from Abyssal splinter you basicly get 90m exp from each crystal....
why use a exp rune when you can use combat charm who give 50 % exp that you can get from open world drop...
AND every class can use the auto-hunt feature 5 skill ... we all have aoe skill or stigma or daevanion skill with aoe follow by a skill who have low cd of 3 sec ...

Retard let me put this straight because you keep making yourself an idiot.

I am constantly having a berdin lucky star on because I have them, I have 2500 Abyssal Splinter XP crystals and used a ton more of them already. And no matter where you use the Berdin Lucky stars it doesn't matter, they have a pre-determined amount of XP so no matter where you use them, they do the exact same profit. I was going to get math about it, but you are way too stupid to understand anything. Lastly I didn't have a charm on because I just didn't have any on me, is this your call line or something? Calling someone a clown because he didn't have a combat charm on?

I also don't think I owe you an explanation, who died and made you a god or something?

It is kinda weird how you decided to pick against me and constantly call me a clown when you clearly made your retarded syndrome-looking face look like a clown numerous times in the last days.

Now the feature sucks indeed, that place is a safe zone, mobs there didn't even scratch us. The char was hitting slower than death and using only 5 skills is not good for anything other than a safe space event like this. If this was meant to be implemented in any other place it would fail.

I know far more than you know because I do not rely on a horde of bots or scripts to buy things from exclusive events or use p2w to ease my gaming. I am far more crafty than you would ever dream of.

9 hours ago, Kazzer-KT said:

Am I the only one who has not seen any of this for loot or quest?

image.png

Hard mode either doesn't drop any or it is super low chance, the mobs give more XP there only, but it is still not enough. I got those on normal mode, but nothing too special. I must have gotten like 10x renown potions with 2000 renown each. That is like 20k renown so not a big deal.

7 hours ago, Ferk-DN said:

What skill chain did you select for the SM?

1. Sand blaster, because it is aoe and has a bigger radius sand gathers mobs closer for the 2nd skill to be more efficient
  2. Choking winds, daevanion main skill aoe, spammable
  3. Backdraft, so as to fill HP/MP whenever possible
  4. cyclone of wrath, just because I had to use something extra
  5. Vision stigma mass Drain, Just another huge aoe and self draining skill

15 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

about the auto hunt, it sucks

I agree on all but the ingame bot WILL be implemented, not because mecheagle liked it, but because the developers decided to put it in our version too otherwise they constantly have to edit key features for our region and we are not that profitable to deal with us. Everything is meant to be with the bot so if we don't have it everything has to be edited specifically to work without one and they are having no reason to make so many edits for the most dead region of Aion. And yes it sucks because only 5 skills is not enough for some classes like those that do not have a drain skill but have to self heal themselves.

11 hours ago, MechEagIe-DN said:

@Arhangelos-KT

Jesus dude ....

Man stop it, you trying to appear smart is the cringiest thing on the planet. You assume things and then make your own assumptions. You probably patted yourself in the back writing this.

You can use berdin stars anywhere, even your grandma knows it, it just works with abyssal crystals too simple as that. Combat charms are not dropping like junk, some people don't farm like bots like you do to have a lot. Every class can use the bot but not all classes are effective with just 5 skills and especially outside in real monsters. You play one of the most cancer classes so you cannot give advice to others.

15 minutes ago, Vorias-KT said:

I agree on all but the ingame bot WILL be implemented, not because mecheagle liked it, but because the developers decided to put it in our version too otherwise they constantly have to edit key features for our region and we are not that profitable to deal with us. Everything is meant to be with the bot so if we don't have it everything has to be edited specifically to work without one and they are having no reason to make so many edits for the most dead region of Aion. And yes it sucks because only 5 skills is not enough for some classes like those that do not have a drain skill but have to self heal themselves.

I am aware of this. This event is an indirect way to implement it after they said they wouldn't. In EU/Korea they have 7.8 already and they have made the bot with more options. The bot is here to stay apparently.

The only changes are 1st line is same 5 skills under this there is a buff bar you can put 2 buffs in these slots and it uses on cd pretty much. Under this you have the Pot sections the 2 like we currently have plus another slot for healing ailment pots if you get debuffed by a mob or something it pops it. As far as the other feature added the 2 new options are use remove shock and auto adjust camera.

So essentially you will pot debuffs use removeshock not have to deal with the horrible camera when on auto and you get 2 auto buffs while grinding. Good things but not amazing

1 hour ago, Iostcrazyman-KT said:

The only changes are 1st line is same 5 skills under this there is a buff bar you can put 2 buffs in these slots and it uses on cd pretty much. Under this you have the Pot sections the 2 like we currently have plus another slot for healing ailment pots if you get debuffed by a mob or something it pops it. As far as the other feature added the 2 new options are use remove shock and auto adjust camera.

So essentially you will pot debuffs use removeshock not have to deal with the horrible camera when on auto and you get 2 auto buffs while grinding. Good things but not amazing

It seems they are slowly adding things because it was way too basic and people gave them bad feedback.

They will most likely make it a fully automated game at some point. Like Farm Ville, where you plant your strawberries and you come back 6 hours later to collect them before they wither.

9 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Now the feature sucks indeed, that place is a safe zone, mobs there didn't even scratch us. The char was hitting slower than death and using only 5 skills is not good for anything other than a safe space event like this. If this was meant to be implemented in any other place it would fail.

I agree with you! I am not a fan of this feature at all, but perhaps that is because I actually took the entire hour to observe rather than afk. The 5-skill rotation is terrible for anyone who needs self-heals; instead of 5 attack skills per rotation, you get 4. Because I am a caster and some of my skills have lengthy cooldowns, there were times where my toon  just stood there auto-smacking the mobs. I had to keep interrupting the rotation to throw in additional hits because it felt like I was taking forever to down one mob. Perhaps with some adjusting I can get it to work properly, but at this time I'm not impressed. Also, watching the camera jump sporadically made me dizzy. lol

2 hours ago, Voltric-DN said:

I agree with you! I am not a fan of this feature at all, but perhaps that is because I actually took the entire hour to observe rather than afk. The 5-skill rotation is terrible for anyone who needs self-heals; instead of 5 attack skills per rotation, you get 4. Because I am a caster and some of my skills have lengthy cooldowns, there were times where my toon  just stood there auto-smacking the mobs. I had to keep interrupting the rotation to throw in additional hits because it felt like I was taking forever to down one mob. Perhaps with some adjusting I can get it to work properly, but at this time I'm not impressed. Also, watching the camera jump sporadically made me dizzy. lol

I also took the time to watch it to see how it goes, it does suck for some classes. My SM was my favorite on that room.

2 hours ago, Voltric-DN said:

They could allow either more skills or put chain skills in there as well. A SM for example has one drain for both MP and HP and it is also a direct hitting skill. A sorc needs one for drain and one for MP, but they are both offensive skills. A non draining class will have to put a self heal thus limiting the dmg skills by one.

22 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Retard let me put this straight because you keep making yourself an idiot.

I am constantly having a berdin lucky star on because I have them, I have 2500 Abyssal Splinter XP crystals

The fact that you call me a R word
and you have 2500 abyssal crystal
and you waste time using ur stars on mobs
when you could  burn all your stars by not moving
by using ur abyssal splinter xp crystals like someone who born with a brain...

See those are reason why i call you a Clown ... 
Cause you have 0 logic !!!

source.gif

22 hours ago, Vorias-KT said:

You can use berdin stars anywhere, even your grandma knows it, it just works with abyssal crystals too simple as that. Combat charms are not dropping like junk, some people don't farm like bots like you do to have a lot. Every class can use the bot but not all classes are effective with just 5 skills and especially outside in real monsters. You play one of the most cancer classes so you cannot give advice to others.

People who are not NO NAME
and support the game have prestige pack
and do prestige quest Lakrum kill 50/50 mobs to get prestige coin on they main and alt 
 to buy one A rank minion max lvl every 2 week...
And by doing that you get combat charm from mobs....
If you will play the game you will drop those charm from demaha/Katalam daily weekly ...
Do you even play this game bro ? 
Stop calling people bot cause they actualy play the game and you clearly dont ! 
And its no point using stars to farm mobs when you can burn them all super quick by using abyssal exp crystal from ur Daily AS run like...
Yeah that what people who play the game do!
giphy.gif 

Archived