Exp weekends

Dreaming-KT

Would you like every weekend to be EXP weekends ?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Exp weekends every week ?

• Yes
    • No

Aion has become a grind fest to reach level 75 and I think that every weekend should be 200% exp weekends . I think it would encourage players to log in during the weekends and also encourage diversity in making new characters . It may seem needy to ask for something like that but if we all take a step back and look at how much time and effort is required to reach 75 I think we can agree that it could only benefit the server.

5 hours ago, Juice-KT said:

The entire point of the grind was to take a long time. Everything else in the game is so instant, there's no reason to make it easier.

Aside from that, new XP sources are added every update.

The new updates was made to target a certain kind of players and we don't have that many players in our community. Korea is very different from us so it doesnt systematicaly fits for us. I am a loyal player since the game launched and I was never that much discouraged .

They could at least add a EXP buff to the prestige users .... I would totaly pay for that.

6 hours ago, Dreaming-KT said:

The new updates was made to target a certain kind of players and we don't have that many players in our community. Korea is very different from us so it doesnt systematicaly fits for us. I am a loyal player since the game launched and I was never that much discouraged .

They could at least add a EXP buff to the prestige users .... I would totaly pay for that.

Or they could add like administrator's boon buff to prestige users so that when you die you won't have any soul sickness...

8 hours ago, Cyan said:

We have no plans to adjust the current rotation, however if you're looking for bonus EXP, the next event might be interesting to you!

Are we getting something similar as this Korean EXP event (translations were a bit unclear)? :P 

Archived