Forums

[Event] Stormwing Orb

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/5/2021 at 6:14 PM, HelliosRed-KT said:

Sorry, what do you mean by the Loyal Stormwing NPC? The pet? Or Zudra? I always had the ability to summon my pet of whatever grade in any location.  I made the upgrade at Zudra npc stationed in Gelkmaros fortress. 

So, as far as I can understand now, when you ask the Support to move the egg to another character and they agree and do so, the egg remains Loyal but the feature to give a 1-time quest for Apostle transformation is reset? How wonderful would it be for me to gain a 2nd (or more) Apostle transformation because I chose a magic male one with speed 60% for 2 magic characters on my account (not even 70% speed because there are no male magic apostles with 70% speed :( :( :(  Dunno why NCSoft didn't create them??? Or why can't the Apostles  change their gender accordingly to the character's gender?).  6 other characters are physical and didn't get any apostle. I did so because my account has a physical Pixel transformation gotten the last year in a survey,  we could only choose 1 class and I chose physical. But the Pixel is so ugly so I'm shy of using it without a transparent scroll! :( I would gladly take a Nezekan's apostle for physical. Also I have 1 female character on this account and would gladly take a Zikel apostle as well! 

Does this transfer work now? 

(I've been reading this topic for 3+ hours and only reached April 7  😵 )

Transformations are lore based.. you cant change their gender based on your preferation, there's a story the game follows.

52 minutes ago, Aniro-KT said:

Transformations are lore based.. you cant change their gender based on your preferation, there's a story the game follows.

The panda transformation is lore based?

8 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

The panda transformation is lore based?

Some transformations have no gender (or no obvious one, like the animal ones), some are changed based on your char's gender (like Pixels or Cats) and some have a specific gender like Apostles, and other legendary/ultimate ones which have an obvious gender irrelevant to your char's gender.

On 5/5/2021 at 6:14 PM, HelliosRed-KT said:

Sorry, what do you mean by the Loyal Stormwing NPC? The pet? Or Zudra? I always had the ability to summon my pet of whatever grade in any location.  I made the upgrade at Zudra npc stationed in Gelkmaros fortress. 

So, as far as I can understand now, when you ask the Support to move the egg to another character and they agree and do so, the egg remains Loyal but the feature to give a 1-time quest for Apostle transformation is reset? How wonderful would it be for me to gain a 2nd (or more) Apostle transformation because I chose a magic male one with speed 60% for 2 magic characters on my account (not even 70% speed because there are no male magic apostles with 70% speed :( :( :(  Dunno why NCSoft didn't create them??? Or why can't the Apostles  change their gender accordingly to the character's gender?).  6 other characters are physical and didn't get any apostle. I did so because my account has a physical Pixel transformation gotten the last year in a survey,  we could only choose 1 class and I chose physical. But the Pixel is so ugly so I'm shy of using it without a transparent scroll! :( I would gladly take a Nezekan's apostle for physical. Also I have 1 female character on this account and would gladly take a Zikel apostle as well! 

Does this transfer work now? 

(I've been reading this topic for 3+ hours and only reached April 7  😵 )

In 8.0 I think they allow people to choose the look of their transform no matter which one you use for stats. You could be transformed to a Kaisinel one for stats and get the look of a Fennec Fox for example. Not sure when this is being implemented, but I did see it in a video no youtube at some point for future updates.

@Kibbelz any update on this from the Team. Does the team understand what these transforms do, or what having these collections can do.

at a certain point why should players even spend anything on this game when we're not listened to, and most people are happy those paragon weapons got removed and people got banned. but Big deal anyone ever think that maybe NC did something about this because they weren't making money on people getting + paragon equipment like the previous event.

think about all the $$$ they would make if people tried for +15, IF THE AION TEAM cared about the concept of pvp and people getting One shot then why haven't they done anything about hackers

Anything else NCsoft just pushes it aside like always, unless there is $$ benefit.  anyone who has been playing knows this, and it come down to the point where should just all quit at some time and let this game die

22 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Some transformations have no gender (or no obvious one, like the animal ones), some are changed based on your char's gender (like Pixels or Cats) and some have a specific gender like Apostles, and other legendary/ultimate ones which have an obvious gender irrelevant to your char's gender.

In 8.0 I think they allow people to choose the look of their transform no matter which one you use for stats. You could be transformed to a Kaisinel one for stats and get the look of a Fennec Fox for example. Not sure when this is being implemented, but I did see it in a video no youtube at some point for future updates.

From Kaisinel to Fennec Fox? Jajaja! Can I use the stats of Kaisinel with appearance of some male Apostle, like Lumiel,  Nezekan, Yustiel, Ariel, Triniel? Can a different appearance be set for diff characters on an account or only 1 for all account?

When will  patch 8 start?

This is a topic related to stormwing orb transfer and it’s unfair suspension. Please create another thread for other inquiries and don’t change the subject here.

I remind you that the issue still hasn’t been resolved.

Archived