[Event] Stormwing Orb

1 hour ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

If anyone got more than 3 tokens then yes that is totally breaking the rules. In the past we had GMs that helped their friends ingame and they got kicked and the players banned.

Yeah, in fact, the story goes beyond the egg transfer question now. I heard a lot of saying that some players got more than 3 tokens and used them to get 5 apostles, and from different sources. So basically, what happened is that first, the support allowed to some privileged players to get 4 or more (with extra tokens) apostles and then stopped it for everyone else. And now they are saying that they cannot pivot on this one... What is going on here @Kibbelz ? I don't feel like playing a game with such a level of corruption. And they don't realize that more time they ignore us, further the discussion will go and more facts will arise.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

Yeah, in fact, the story goes beyond the egg transfer question now. I heard a lot of saying that some players got more than 3 tokens and used them to get 5 apostles, and from different sources. So basically, what happened is that first, the support allowed to some privileged players to get 4 or more (with extra tokens) apostles and then stopped it for everyone else. And now they are saying that they cannot pivot on this one... What is going on here @Kibbelz ? I don't feel like playing a game with such a level of corruption. And they don't realize that more time they ignore us, further the discussion will go and more facts will arise.

But how do we get to know if it indeed happened?

At this point the game feels like a private server where the GMs and their friends are getting exclusive content by GM commands while thee rest of us simply exist to be the dummies for them to kill.

20 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

At this point the game feels like a private server where the GMs and their friends are getting exclusive content by GM commands while thee rest of us simply exist to be the dummies for them to kill.

We cannot have any control of that, and that’s why we should insist to re-open transfers, so at least we can get the same thing that they got.

@Kibbelz @Loki @Hime if it has come this long without being able to re-enable transfers then why are we even still playing. server is just going to decline more and more from here. if you absolutely cannot transfer eggs anymore then try one these methods to make it up to everyone. because there is a huge discrepancy between people who got to use it and people who didn't. I see no point in delaying this further and just screwing over whatever low population we already have.

it really should not take this long to come up with a solution, it's not like we're  trying to get the cure for covid-19 here.

1. Give us survey with apostle transforms for every token we could of possibly used or via express mail example if someone had 2 tokens left then give him 2 apostle transforms. + boxes from egg for the amount of days starting from the time the stop occurred to when this given. 

2. give us some what easy options in game that won't take us months to farm and is obtainable in a realistic time frame.

3.  give us maybe bit of 1 and 2 send us at least 1 free apostle contract and give us easier options to get these in game

4. maybe even a survey with at least 50 - 70 shards for ariel and azphel transforms.

5. give us 200-300% exp weekends with some free exp extraction tools

along with these options I think you should allow us to move the egg at least Once  but it gets converted to newly hatched egg, and extend the event by 1 month. just for those who actually needed for minion material and daeva skills

2 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I know people who confirmed they got 5 egg transfers because they told me.
No need to lie about it

thats it, multiple free apostles and NCsoft wont do a thing

5 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

If anyone got more than 3 tokens then yes that is totally breaking the rules. In the past we had GMs that helped their friends ingame and they got kicked and the players banned.

I am 100% sure they got extra egg transfers.
There are things that don't consume your tokens because they are "regular" errors (like if you disconnected inside luna and lost your final reward bundle you get one reset and it wont consume your token)

13 hours ago, KnightZM-KT said:

@Kibbelz @Loki @Hime if it has come this long without being able to re-enable transfers then why are we even still playing. server is just going to decline more and more from here. if you absolutely cannot transfer eggs anymore then try one these methods to make it up to everyone. because there is a huge discrepancy between people who got to use it and people who didn't. I see no point in delaying this further and just screwing over whatever low population we already have.

it really should not take this long to come up with a solution, it's not like we're  trying to get the cure for covid-19 here.

1. Give us survey with apostle transforms for every token we could of possibly used or via express mail example if someone had 2 tokens left then give him 2 apostle transforms. + boxes from egg for the amount of days starting from the time the stop occurred to when this given. 

2. give us some what easy options in game that won't take us months to farm and is obtainable in a realistic time frame.

3.  give us maybe bit of 1 and 2 send us at least 1 free apostle contract and give us easier options to get these in game

4. maybe even a survey with at least 50 - 70 shards for ariel and azphel transforms.

5. give us 200-300% exp weekends with some free exp extraction tools

along with these options I think you should allow us to move the egg at least Once  but it gets converted to newly hatched egg, and extend the event by 1 month. just for those who actually needed for minion material and daeva skills

The 6 apostles with shards get added to the battlefield coin merchant in 7.9 but still takes 100 shards for the transforms it costs I think 20 coin for 1 shard

They were also in future events in Korea

1 hour ago, Iostcrazyman-KT said:

The 6 apostles with shards get added to the battlefield coin merchant in 7.9 but still takes 100 shards for the transforms it costs I think 20 coin for 1 shard

They were also in future events in Korea

EU and RU got these apostle shards/contracts already and this is the very first time we are getting it

5 minutes ago, Arkanus-DN said:

EU and RU got these apostle shards/contracts already and this is the very first time we are getting it

The apostle shards have always been in the game, you just need lvl 9 renown, 1500 exp marks, and like a couple months to get it. 

1 hour ago, Iostcrazyman-KT said:

This is not going to come for us, most likely. The new battlefield coin merchant was a custom thing added to Russia,  meaning its not apart of the 7.9 copy and paste from KR. The only way we'd get that is if KR adds it to their version, because NA isn't about to go adding custom things... they cant even fix a stormwing egg situation. 

1 hour ago, Vasilios-KT said:

Aren't the other 4 just obtained through legendary combination?

That’s the point of all this discussion cause there are 4 apostles - yustiel/triniel and lumiel/vaizel that CANNOT be obtained in game, there are no shards for them and they are not obtained via combination. And people who made transfers got them, including cheaters who used more than 3 tokens and completed their collections.

@Kibbelz  Many days have been past! Could we get detail of this issue solution?? Transfer my egg plz or give other same equal reward to make this event fair to everyone. Come on, this is not that hard to fix and I believe you are more knowing what is going on here~ If this issue not fix, I cant see what is point for me to continue to play and spend more on this game. .. maybe time to quit...Who knows what is going happen next, maybe another unfair event going on again...

1 hour ago, ErzaScarletxFT said:

Sadly they only going to respond tomorrow always before maintenance... and maybe they still going to say "they can't do nothing" and let all the other people running with 4 free Apostles..

They may not even do that. Knowing NCWest theyll just post the maint log off and then wait until May 5th and be like "oops... well the events over!"

7 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

They can make a new event for transformation promotion and where you gather materials and can get these 4 apostles, but only if you do not already have them.

So we have to spend our time farming to get what other people got for free ? No thanks.

1 hour ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

So we have to spend our time farming to get what other people got for free ? No thanks.

I never said any details about the event. Maybe it would be log in, get a token, and once you have 10 we exchange it for an apostle of your choice as long as you do not have it.

Logging in and out is easier than spending tokens.

Otherwise lets hope they do something better than just letting it slip and continue.

4 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

They can make a new event for transformation promotion and where you gather materials and can get these 4 apostles, but only if you do not already have them.

tbh the 4 new apostles aren't the big problem.
Azphel and Ariel are the ones who provides game breaking collection, thats why they are very hard to get and requires a lot of time/effort

58 minutes ago, Arkanus-DN said:

tbh the 4 new apostles aren't the big problem.
Azphel and Ariel are the ones who provides game breaking collection, thats why they are very hard to get and requires a lot of time/effort

It is the enemy map apostle that is practically impossible to make since there is no way to sustain at least level 7 renown (let alone 9 to be able to do it twice as fast). The 1500 XP marks are an issue, but we keep having XP events, so that would have been possible.

I am personally raising one of my main account alts to renown 7 in our map to get him the shards and I am doing the garden of growth as well to get him as many XP marks, plus he has like 2000 XP crystals from SAS since I have been doing it for over a year on my account daily and with the use of abyssal stars I could make him 1500 XP marks in no time.

The enemy map is not possible, only a big mega legion could afford to go do the enemy map quests for renown or kill the enemy map big bosses for their renown.

18 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

It is the enemy map apostle that is practically impossible to make since there is no way to sustain at least level 7 renown (let alone 9 to be able to do it twice as fast). The 1500 XP marks are an issue, but we keep having XP events, so that would have been possible.

I am personally raising one of my main account alts to renown 7 in our map to get him the shards and I am doing the garden of growth as well to get him as many XP marks, plus he has like 2000 XP crystals from SAS since I have been doing it for over a year on my account daily and with the use of abyssal stars I could make him 1500 XP marks in no time.

The enemy map is not possible, only a big mega legion could afford to go do the enemy map quests for renown or kill the enemy map big bosses for their renown.

It’s true and not true. I admit I myself choose Azphel apostle because I’m lazy. XD But farming Azphel (I’m talking for Elyos) can be as easy as Ariel during renown events like we had last year with Jotuns spawning in inggi, gelk and SC. 

Archived