Jump to content
Forums

Recommended Posts

Roll back transformations or let us have our apostles , its simple 

half of the server got their apostles and the rest, we have to shut up and get nothing? good joke
roll back transformations or open egg transf once again

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kibblez is basically Cyan now, posts once a week late for maint and almost never hear from him otherwise. Why even have a CM if they don't communicate with the community?

One more to clarify their minds.

Considering more than half of the players benefited from this, this would be the least fair option and cause the most damage to players trying to enjoy the game. Their only option is to re-open transf

35 minutes ago, Khonsu-DN said:

이 주제를 스팸하기 위해 얼마나 많은 계정을 만들지 궁금합니다. 이 계정에 대한 처음 두 개의 게시물은 오늘 아침 이었으므로 적어도이 계정에 500 달러를 지출 한 것 같습니다. 비열한 사람이 되려고하는 것이 아니라 명백한 것을 지적하고 있습니다.

GM이 듣기를 원하면 스팸 포럼 계정을 여러 개 만드는 것보다 기본 계정을 사용하여 게시하는 것이 좋습니다.

Wink kt

JOINED 2018 년 10 월 9 일

khonsu dn

JOINED 2019 년 5 월 30 일

내가 볼땐 둘다 비슷한데?

Edited by Baby-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Devil-KT said:

Nono guys this is fair... I farmed 1500 experience marks to get the Arzaphel xform and now farming 1500 experience marks more for Ariel while someone else gets to take advantage of this event to get both for free...  and two extra ones! 🥴🥴🥴

 

NCSOFT do you understand how hard it is to farm 3k experience marks???? Do you understand how much kinah that is?!?!  

Your farm is from dice game, lol

is just hard for your wallet

Link to post
Share on other sites

Differences in transforms and collections, and items aside lets not forget why we're complaining here. Ncsoft without thoroughly thinking this out, cut off egg transfers without any announcements or posts. along with this a big part of the community has already gotten to use the advantage of this, where as the other part has not. Ncsoft causing bigger gaps in player base, and unethically solving an issue by screwing over others.

This has been around since the first stormwing event, this is on NCsoft and there staff for not seeing the abuse since the first event. Why cut it off and screw other people half way through event, just fix it for the next one. Should be no reason to stop the transfers at this stage, the damage is already done

Also Support needs to go through their staffs tickets, I've been hearing numerous mentions that people on KT asmos getting extra tokens and being able to get more than 4 apostles. So who knows on KTE/DNe/DNa what other shitty corruption there is

So put your differences aside and stay on the point, don't let them get away with screwing people over, for issues they could of fixed or avoided

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Khonsu-DN said:

I'm curious how many accounts you are going to make to spam this topic? Your first two posts with this account were this morning so I highly doubt you spent $500, at least on this account. Not trying to be mean but I am just pointing out the obvious.

If you want GM's to listen, you're better off using your main account to post rather than making a bunch of spam forum accounts.

Do you have any +8~9 runstone? You don't spend even a dollar on games, but you support ncsoft, and I complain to ncsoft, but I spend money on games every month. Who would the company prefer? You don't seem qualified to write for the forum.

Link to post
Share on other sites

This is so wrong.... Players need to be treat fairly....

Can't stop transfer egg middle of event which already done by many players.  Some players have not transferred their storming orb yet, and they are the one who get punished. What is this NCsoft? Who is abusing the system? NCsoft is the one who is abusing players by treating players not fairly...

Please fix this problem...

Link to post
Share on other sites

They don't care. If maybe more people were affected and it was blown up to be a big issue like the Hanbox Pixel time, then perhaps they would've discussed it.

But since majority of people got their apostles before this change, they're unaffected. The only time they'd get mad is if NCsoft takes away the extra apostles they got and return their restoration tokens. But knowing how lazy NCsoft is as a company, they won't do that. 

You just have to suffer for not doing it earlier or not knowing about it earlier.

I tried to use my last token to transfer the egg 5 days ago and I was told they'd do it. Few hours later, they told  me they won't do it anymore since players are abusing it. Senior GM Yehara closed my ticket yesterday and told me that they won't look at my responses/appeals anymore 🙁

@Kibbelz If you don't plan on transferring the eggs anymore, try to find a way to make it fair for the people who got affected? Bring some Apostle event or hand out a survey with Apostle selection boxes to people who couldn't get their eggs transferred because Support changed their mind. It's hard to get those Apostles anyways. And by Apostle event not that crap event where people were competing for the Apostle contract and it was in limited stock.

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Maika-DN said:

 

@Kibbelz If you don't plan on transferring the eggs anymore, try to find a way to make it fair for the people who got affected? Bring some Apostle event or hand out a survey with Apostle selection boxes to people who couldn't get their eggs transferred because Support changed their mind. It's hard to get those Apostles anyways. And by Apostle event not that crap event where people were competing for the Apostle contract and it was in limited stock.

The only fair compensation would be to re-enable egg transfer and they better do it fast, because the time is ticking out. I don’t see why players are only discussing apostles, for example I wanted to transfer it to my alt to enchant and unlock its daevanions. I have no clue what “majority of ppl who already got their apostle contracts” you are referring to, I know much more ppl who didn’t attempt to transfer it yet.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn I knew I should have rushed and used all my tokens. I did 2 transfers so I got 3 apostles in total, I was about to get my 4th, I shouldn't have slacked.

And these are my very first ever apostles. I have done a myriad of combines and every time I get the old 10 types. So this was the only chance for many people to get apostles finally.

But we should be told about this, some people did 0 transfers. Not fair to them.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites

@Kibbelz Back in the day before you joined there was another unintended mechanic by NCsoft/west, This was to do with evergale canyon. NCwest previously banned anyone who exploited that unintended mechanic and if the mechanic is unintended i think you should consider being consistent with NCwest's CoC/ToS and so on and ban every player who exploited it this time around.

It after all is the players fault for abusing something rather than reporting the unintended mechanic.

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Kibbelzis anything going to be done about this? The lack of communication is pretty laughable, and many good points have been made here about how this is just creating more of a gap in the player base, to allow a significant portion of the player base to do something and then not allow the other half to do it is just ridiculous.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MiphaBae-DN said:

@Kibbelzis anything going to be done about this? The lack of communication is pretty laughable, and many good points have been made here about how this is just creating more of a gap in the player base, to allow a significant portion of the player base to do something and then not allow the other half to do it is just ridiculous.

what also sucks is that for the people that need daeva skill boxes, the days are ticking down.

Link to post
Share on other sites

wow some players transferred storming orb 3 times and got 4 apostles and some of us plays got only 1 apostle. And also I heard that some plays get extra token which is 4th token that means some players got 5 apostles. This is not fair at all. Are we asking too much to be fair to players? All we want is fair treatment. Please... fix this problem.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Vantheria-DN said:

I never attempted a transfer because idk I don't give a shit I guess, but just curious -- after transferring it, do you have to enchant it from the lowest level egg all over again? Or does it show up at the final stage and you can get an Apostle right away?

When you transfer it, it stays whatever level it was before the transfer. So if you had it maxed for the apostle the character you moved it to would have it maxed.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guess there's no GMs in this game any more. Ignoring players' demand to be fair, really great company and GMs. Players, which your customers want to be treated fairly and NCsoft is ignoring. NCsoft thinks, we players are voiceless who just spending money on game.

Players, who transferred storming orb, are not saying anything here because they already got all apostles. But think, you could be the next ones who get treated unfairly. If we can't fix this kind of problem right away, NCsoft will do like this all the time. And they will not listen to us. Players please show them your opinions on this matter. 

GMs, is this really that hard to treat players fairly? Please treat all the players fairly

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, kkun said:

Guess there's no GMs in this game any more. Ignoring players' demand to be fair, really great company and GMs. Players, which your customers want to be treated fairly and NCsoft is ignoring. NCsoft thinks, we players are voiceless who just spending money on game.

Players, who transferred storming orb, are not saying anything here because they already got all apostles. But think, you could be the next ones who get treated unfairly. If we can't fix this kind of problem right away, NCsoft will do like this all the time. And they will not listen to us. Players please show them your opinions on this matter. 

GMs, is this really that hard to treat players fairly? Please treat all the players fairly

Several dozens of ppl commented on this topic already and we get 0 reply from GM. They want to give apostles to some players for free and the rest are expected to pay for them. Discrimination is real and doesn't seem to be adressed in this game. Players submitting tickets and support just ignores them. That doesn't look like a kind of game I would spend money on...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Kibbelz is not a GM.   He is a Cm (Community Manager).  Gm's seldom if ever post on forums and all Kibbelz can do is forward the concerns up and then can reply here when has an answer.  Either way sure an answer will be coming NCSoon.  Till then just relax as screaming and ranting not going to do a thing to them as it hasn't in the 12 years or so the game has been out.  Open tickets with support and keep hounding them with replies if they told you No, if enough of you do that maybe the support policy will go back.

Edited by Tyd
typo
Link to post
Share on other sites

I am totally disgusted with this company.  I requested to use my own three restoration tokens to transfer my egg, like every other player was allowed to do. When they initially denied me, I give them an attachment that a friend provided me with that showed a GM quote "verifying" that they "can transfer"  the fully developed egg. Support then replied with this:

59d442f0b6fa585ee6e73b534cacbd89ecd166d6

This was NOT quote "abuse from players". Players asked if they could move their eggs, even asked if it was ok to do so, and they were granted their request. Multiple times even.  That Support then tries to say that they quote "reserve the right to deny a transfer request" even if the item was quote "eligible to be transferred in the past" is a very flimsy defense. Players made requests to transfer their eggs as soon as 5 days ago. 5 days ago is not "the past", 5 days ago is within the  current month.

This dishonesty is terrible customer service.

Six Reasons You Shouldn’t Lie to a Customer: https://hyken.com/customer-confidence/six-reasons-shouldnt-lie-customer/

 

Edited by Gallium-DN
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Gallium-DN said:

I am totally disgusted with this company.  I requested to use my own three restoration tokens to transfer my egg, like every other player was allowed to do. When they initially denied me, I give them an attachment that a friend provided me with that showed a GM quote "verifying" that they "can transfer"  the fully developed egg. Support then replied with this:

59d442f0b6fa585ee6e73b534cacbd89ecd166d6

This was NOT quote "abuse from players". Players asked if they could move their eggs, even asked if it was ok to do so, and they were granted their request. Multiple times even.  That Support then tries to say that they quote "reserve the right to deny a transfer request" even if the item was quote "eligible to be transferred in the past" is a very flimsy defense. Players made requests to transfer their eggs as soon as 5 days ago. 5 days ago is not "the past", 5 days ago is within the  current month.

This dishonesty is terrible customer service.

Six Reasons You Shouldn’t Lie to a Customer: https://hyken.com/customer-confidence/six-reasons-shouldnt-lie-customer/

 

They did it to your friend but to you they said no. And the answer was “because it’s up to us to decide”. That basically means they can do whatever they want to players... hmmmmmmm that doesn’t sound nice, does it ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gallium-DN said:

I am totally disgusted with this company.  I requested to use my own three restoration tokens to transfer my egg, like every other player was allowed to do. When they initially denied me, I give them an attachment that a friend provided me with that showed a GM quote "verifying" that they "can transfer"  the fully developed egg. Support then replied with this:

59d442f0b6fa585ee6e73b534cacbd89ecd166d6

This was NOT quote "abuse from players". Players asked if they could move their eggs, even asked if it was ok to do so, and they were granted their request. Multiple times even.  That Support then tries to say that they quote "reserve the right to deny a transfer request" even if the item was quote "eligible to be transferred in the past" is a very flimsy defense. Players made requests to transfer their eggs as soon as 5 days ago. 5 days ago is not "the past", 5 days ago is within the  current month.

This dishonesty is terrible customer service.

Six Reasons You Shouldn’t Lie to a Customer: https://hyken.com/customer-confidence/six-reasons-shouldnt-lie-customer/

 

if you think that's disgusting there were even people given extra 1+ tokens and used it to move egg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...