Jump to content
Forums

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Khonsu-DN said:

I'm sorry, I hate to say this, but you are seriously over-exaggerating apostle collections. Apostle collections do not make players God-mode as you seem to put it.  They are hardly comparable to extra manastone stats. Yes, NcWest should continue to allow everyone to benefit form the event but this is in no ways game-breaking as many people are implying.

In case of pvp, those crit dmg and def are really good lol

and the thing is we can't get those status anywhere else

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Kibbelz @Loki @Hime if it has come this long without being able to re-enable transfers then why are we even still playing. server is just going to decline more and more from here. if you absolutely c

@KibbelzHello Mr Kibbelz. Will there be an apostle box given to people who didn't abuse the transfer request system or didnt get the chance to abuse it lol.  My understanding is that there might be so

Well if they are unwilling to threat everyone equally by providing the same opportunity for all, then whats the alternative, let the people who intentionally exploited incompetence get ahead(because t

@KibbelzLOL! Please attend to this need and fulfill the possibility of transferring the egg via tokens. If you have already made transfers, then do not be unfair to the players who have not yet been able to transfer their egg as many times as it is.
possible. Stop being a shame and leave the contradictions.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Khonsu-DN said:

I'm sorry, I hate to say this, but you are seriously over-exaggerating apostle collections. Apostle collections do not make players God-mode as you seem to put it.  They are hardly comparable to extra manastone stats. Yes, NcWest should continue to allow everyone to benefit form the event but this is in no ways game-breaking as many people are implying.

I'm sorry, I hate to say this, but if you started this game yesterday and you don't know anything then you should have opened your reply to me with that. That would have saved me the energy needed to exert myself into reading this nonsense you just sent me.

4 Apostles can give someone 200 crit damage or 200 crit defense.

Their crits will do 20% more or crits on them will do 20% less.

It can also give people 800+ MR or EVA which is gamechanging in terms of defensive sets.

Like I said if you don't know anything you should have just said so.  If you're like the only person with a specific opinion, it may be worth considering that your opinion is idiotic. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, GenericUser46108 said:

I'm sorry, I hate to say this, but if you started this game yesterday and you don't know anything then you should have opened your reply to me with that. That would have saved me the energy needed to exert myself into reading this nonsense you just sent me.

4 Apostles can give someone 200 crit damage or 200 crit defense.

Their crits will do 20% more or crits on them will do 20% less.

It can also give people 800+ MR or EVA which is gamechanging in terms of defensive sets.

Like I said if you don't know anything you should have just said so.  If you're like the only person with a specific opinion, it may be worth considering that your opinion is idiotic. 

Wait, so they just started the game but they also thought they were an authority when it comes to judging the importance of collection effects having to do with apostles? Do I have that right?

Edited by Flatten-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites

@Kibbelz

Please read these posts. It's absolutely unfair.

I also like someone else in this forum had the same response.

I was told 2 days ago they would transfer my egg. I responded back and yesterday they hit me with a "Sorry we're not providing these services anymore."

And I'm like wtf??

They promised to transfer my egg and told me to log out. I waited for 8 hours just for them to say they can't do it anymore???

I tried to reason back with them and said it's unfair. A friend provided me SS where GM said it's not an exploit. An exploit involves abusing something. So if it's not an exploit we're not abusing anything either.

They try telling me the services are unavailable because players are abusing it. But I keep telling them I'm using my last token. I already used 2 for minions. AND THEY TOLD ME THEY COULD TRANSFER MY EGG.

This is irresponsible. If people are going to be denied transfers, then undo the apostles. It may be petty, but idc. A benefit should be given to all not just some. And I don't wanna hear the time excuse. I had to wait this long because Ultimate Enchantment Stones aren't acct wh tradeable. I thought I had time till this event ended. It's kinda messed up now that I'm being punished for not sending a ticket sooner.

Edited by Tarte-DN
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Flatten-KT said:

Wait, so they just started the game but they also thought they were an authority when it comes to judging the importance of collection effects having to do with apostles? Do I have that right?

I have no idea if they just started the game, I was simply being purposefully snarky. But if they have an opinion like that, I sure hope they just started. 

 

@Kibbelzlet us move our eggs. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, GenericUser46108 said:

I'm sorry, I hate to say this, but if you started this game yesterday and you don't know anything then you should have opened your reply to me with that. That would have saved me the energy needed to exert myself into reading this nonsense you just sent me.

4 Apostles can give someone 200 crit damage or 200 crit defense.

Their crits will do 20% more or crits on them will do 20% less.

It can also give people 800+ MR or EVA which is gamechanging in terms of defensive sets.

Like I said if you don't know anything you should have just said so.  If you're like the only person with a specific opinion, it may be worth considering that your opinion is idiotic. 

Oh wait I'm sorry who know nothing about the game?

Could you show me where 4 apostles gives you that many stats?

Oh wait, you can't because they don't! LOL

In order to get those stats you would need ALL 12 APOSTLES and ALL 4 ULTIMATES which stormwing event DOES NOT GIVE YOU.

Congratulations. You just lost your own argument trying to be smart.

 

Your Argument assumes two things that do not exist:

That every player in the game will now have all 12 apostles and that every player in the game already has all 4 ultimates IN ADDITION to having ALL LEGENDARIES AND ANCIENTS.

Both of these couldn't be any farther from the truth

 

So to reiterate my point as you have proven it for me, getting 4 apostles IS NOT GAME-BREAKING. ONLY 4 Apostles is barely comparable to manastones in stats. Those few players who have spent thousands of dollars on the game of course will complete all their other collections but apparently I have to state that out in the open because you seem to be too dense to understand the obvious point being made.

Edited by Khonsu-DN
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Flatten-KT said:

Wait, so they just started the game but they also thought they were an authority when it comes to judging the importance of collection effects having to do with apostles? Do I have that right?

let me get this straight, you're criticizing my valid point that was made while you have made petty and selfish requests asking to take away what other people have (similar to how a child would behave) just because you weren't quick enough to act? Do I have this right?

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Khonsu-DN said:

let me get this straight, you're criticizing my valid point that was made while you have made petty and selfish requests asking to take away what other people have (similar to how a child would behave) just because you weren't quick enough to act? Do I have this right?

Petty and selfish? ROFL, I advocated for allowing the eggs to be transferrable again or for everyone to be treated the same. In what universe is that petty or selfish? 

You could easily get 50-80 of the crit you want for your main and probably about the same amount of defense, that is huge enough. 

Stop projecting you petulant child. You have no valid point either, what are you even talking about ROFL. Your accusations are hilarious given your past history of crying about WB and saying, "Either no one should have godstone weapons or they should be made more accessible to everybody to balance pvp." Hypocrite much? LOL

Edited by Flatten-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Flatten-KT said:

Petty and selfish? ROFL, I advocated for allowing the eggs to be transferrable again or for everyone to be treated the same. In what universe is that petty or selfish? 

You could easily get 50-80 of the crit you want for your main and probably about the same amount of defense, that is huge enough. 

Stop projecting you petulant child. You have no valid point either, what are you even talking about ROFL. Your accusations are hilarious given your past history of crying about WB and saying, "Either no one should have godstone weapons or they should be made more accessible to everybody to balance pvp." Hypocrite much? LOL

I see I touched a nerve.

"petulant child" don't make me lol. I do have a valid point because apostles literally do nothing to unbalance an already broken game.

If you want to speak about WB weapons many of those were obtained by groups of elyos using exploits, hacks, and cheating. Big difference, actual rules were broken to obtain gear and unbalanced the game.

oh no, people have 50-80 crit dmg/defense  whatever shall we do? the game is broken! oh please. That is nothing. The people you guys are complaining about losing to in pvp are already geared whales and probably hackers and taking away their apostles wouldn't allow you to win either way.

Edited by Khonsu-DN
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Khonsu-DN said:

Oh wait I'm sorry who know nothing about the game?

Could you show me where 4 apostles gives you that many stats?

Oh wait, you can't because they don't! LOL

In order to get those stats you would need ALL 12 APOSTLES and ALL 4 ULTIMATES which stormwing event DOES NOT GIVE YOU.

Congratulations. You just lost your own argument trying to be smart.

 

Your Argument assumes two things that do not exist:

That every player in the game will now have all 12 apostles and that every player in the game already has all 4 ultimates IN ADDITION to having ALL LEGENDARIES AND ANCIENTS.

Both of these couldn't be any farther from the truth

 

So to reiterate my point as you have proven it for me, getting 4 apostles IS NOT GAME-BREAKING. ONLY 4 Apostles is barely comparable to manastones in stats. Those few players who have spent thousands of dollars on the game of course will complete all their other collections but apparently I have to state that out in the open because you seem to be too dense to understand the obvious point being made.

Oh lord, you're slow. There are 4 collections each totaling 200 crit damage and defense. Most people have enough apostles unlocked already that the additional 4 would give them the needed collections to finish each of the 4 collections. So no, it's not "You need all 12." LMAO. The (obvious if you weren't slow) implication was that you already had some unlocked because you've been playing this game presumably more than five minutes. We literally got 3 free apostles several months ago. 

Also, you would only need ONE ultimate (most people have two due to the recent promotion) to receive the Marchutan 80 or Kaisinel 80 collections. I said 200 crit damage. Not 270. 

How much are they paying you? They're not gonna promote you or something so your sycophantic replies are quite a waste of time. 

16 minutes ago, Flatten-KT said:

Petty and selfish? ROFL, I advocated for allowing the eggs to be transferrable again or for everyone to be treated the same. In what universe is that petty or selfish? 

You could easily get 50-80 of the crit you want for your main and probably about the same amount of defense, that is huge enough. 

Stop projecting you petulant child. You have no valid point either, what are you even talking about ROFL. Your accusations are hilarious given your past history of crying about WB and saying, "Either no one should have godstone weapons or they should be made more accessible to everybody to balance pvp." Hypocrite much? LOL

oh lord that was him? LMFAO 

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, GenericUser46108 said:

Oh lord, you're slow. There are 4 collections each totaling 200 crit damage and defense. Most people have enough apostles unlocked already that the additional 4 would give them the needed collections to finish each of the 4 collections. So no, it's not "You need all 12." LMAO. The (obvious if you weren't slow) implication was that you already had some unlocked because you've been playing this game presumably more than five minutes. We literally got 3 free apostles several months ago. 

Also, you would only need ONE ultimate (most people have two due to the recent promotion) to receive the Marchutan 80 or Kaisinel 80 collections. I said 200 crit damage. Not 270. 

How much are they paying you? They're not gonna promote you or something so your sycophantic replies are quite a waste of time. 

who's the slow one?

"Most people have enough apostles unlocked already that the additional 4 would give them the needed collections to finish each of the 4 collections."

Hmm. Me thinks you assume to much. Again, you are assuming half the server already had apostles which most of them did not until this  event.

And No. We did not get 3 free apostles months ago. Maybe if you were one of the lucky cheaters who got them from the christmas event, but no, you are 100% incorrect there.

Shall I teach you child how many apostles it takes to get 200 crit dmg and 200 crit defense as you said?

Let's see... I am boss of this arena: 30 crit dmg. Requires 1 apostle, 1 irnin, and 2 other legendaries.

Seeing in black and White: 50 crit dmg. Requires 2 apostles and 2 ancients.

hmm not looking good. that's only 80 crit dmg out of your 200.

clash of elyos and asmodian: 80 crit dmg. This requires 2 ultimates and 2 apostles.

That eliminates half the server right there. so that isn't happening.

let's see... local products are the best: 20 crit dmg. requires all 4 hanboks.

Again most people don't have that unless they p2w during the hanbok event.

XXX

ereshkigal legion: 20 crit dmg. requires ereshkigal frigida and 2 ancients.

okay, let's say they have eresh. That's 100 crit dmg which isn't a game breaker unless you are not a good player.

here for the raids: 40 crit dmg. takes two ultimates... hmmm again half of the servers MAYBE only has 1 ultimate.

soo that's that. I fail to see where most players will have 200 crit dmg because the majority of players do not have all 4 ultimates, all 4 hanboks, and all those extra apostles needed for the +80 and +40 collection.

I'll spell it out here: if you had marchutan kaisinel your crit dmg would only be 160. If you had tiamat + eresh you would have 140. If you have 3 ultimates you could hit 180. 200 ONLY if you have 3 ultimates + all 4 hanboks. which MOST people do not have in addition to all the apostles.

very few people got apostles from the christmas event.

BUT WAIT. You said 4 apostles could give 200 crit dmg AND 200 crit defense? Nope not possible without ALL 12 apostles.

Don't believe me? look at the list yourself. It requires all 12 apostles to get that much stats. Just fyi since you don't seem to be noticing this, crit def is separated into physical and magical. So to accomplish your stats it would take all the apostles and all 4 ultimates.

You are 100% wrong saying MOST people have two ultimate because MOST players do not. MOST players barely have 1 due to the past event.

 

 

 

Edited by Khonsu-DN
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Khonsu-DN said:

I see I touched a nerve.

"petulant child" don't make me lol. I do have a valid point because apostles literally do nothing to unbalance an already broken game.

If you want to speak about WB weapons many of those were obtained by groups of elyos using exploits, hacks, and cheating. Big difference, actual rules were broken to obtain gear and unbalanced the game.

oh no, people have 50-80 crit dmg/defense  whatever shall we do? the game is broken! oh please. That is nothing. The people you guys are complaining about losing to in pvp are already geared whales and probably hackers and taking away their apostles wouldn't allow you to win either way.

Touched a nerve? You are no where near capable of doing that. 

I never said anything about 'unbalancing' good lord how dull are you. Do you always insert words in others mouths and use fallacies when arguing because you are too stupid to do so competently?

Link to post
Share on other sites

This is totally  unfair. They could not even give a proper explain  for rejecting this request. yesterday , they said yes to this request, suddenly without any notice or warning, today  they just say no to other players. Most ppl successfully transferred it already . I don’t really get it what is the point for you change the rule in middle of the event. I really hope at least everyone in this game could have a FAIR EVENT, Plz fix it...thank you for your understand too.

Link to post
Share on other sites

these apostles are really important to play aion thesedays.

lots of ppl already have some apostles, and ultis. so they could complete their collections.

 

the thing is,

1. it is selectable

2. you can choose incombinable transformations

 

even i was about to get one of lumiel, vaizel, triniel and yustiel.

nc made huge gap between players. it should be fixed.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know what to say to NCWEST anymore....

You guys made token system to use and player used it. How can it be abusing?

If you, gms, did not want player to transfer egg to get apostles, you should have made the storming egg not able to transfer from the beginning

Lots of people already transferred their storming egg already and some people haven't.

If you, gms, were the players, would you feel this is  fair for every player? 

I'm not asking to do favor to some one, all I am asking is to be fair to all players.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Kibbelz This is utterly ridiculous, these apostle collections are a big competitive advantage in pvp and there is literally no other way to acquire them. So to allow a portion of the player base to have transferred their egg and then deciding part way through the event to completely stop doing so makes no sense. It is completely unfair to people who decided to wait to transfer their stormwing. If NC is trying to drive more players away from their game they sure seem to be doing everything possible to make it happen.

Link to post
Share on other sites

wtf is this

disgusting discrimination

lets quit game guys,  only the kinah seller who plays for money will remain in the game.

Game masters. You guys don't play games, do you?

You don't know how influential the collection is, do you?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Nono guys this is fair... I farmed 1500 experience marks to get the Arzaphel xform and now farming 1500 experience marks more for Ariel while someone else gets to take advantage of this event to get both for free...  and two extra ones! 🥴🥴🥴

 

NCSOFT do you understand how hard it is to farm 3k experience marks???? Do you understand how much kinah that is?!?!  

Link to post
Share on other sites

I spent $500 to buy two apostles in the last transformation promotion. But this company made apostles for free, and I didn't even get them for free. The company is also avoiding responsibility and calling the issue player's abusing. The token system is impossible without the approval of gm. Besides, they still haven't given a definite answer. Is your plan to get people out of the game and open a second refly classical server?

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, wink-KT said:

I spent $500 to buy two apostles in the last transformation promotion. But this company made apostles for free, and I didn't even get them for free. The company is also avoiding responsibility and calling the issue player's abusing. The token system is impossible without the approval of gm. Besides, they still haven't given a definite answer. Is your plan to get people out of the game and open a second refly classical server?

I'm curious how many accounts you are going to make to spam this topic? Your first two posts with this account were this morning so I highly doubt you spent $500, at least on this account. Not trying to be mean but I am just pointing out the obvious.

If you want GM's to listen, you're better off using your main account to post rather than making a bunch of spam forum accounts.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...