Forums

[Event] Stormwing Orb

@Kibbelz I asked GM where i could lodge a complaint, they link me here and i posted here  and requested to transfer the event egg. No reply at all. I am a bit confused now. So what is GM?? I thought your job is helping us and listen to our concerns. Is that the reason your guys get paid and have a job here?? NOW what??? ignore us?? no reply no communication???  This is really bad..worse service... I still need to say : I am here to ask something i am deserved...and i do not ask something extra..Transfer egg is the service to be given to everyone who happy to use token. You can not cut it in the middle of event. please reopen it!!!

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

If they continue to treat players like that, there will be no one to play in Aion 8.0.

The spenders who can not leave their investment behind will still be here do not worry about that :).

On 4/10/2021 at 6:15 AM, Gabrielis-KT said:

There are several things you are missing. First if you check the number of different ppl posting here, you will count a few dozens, at least. And they are real ppl, and not someone ‘s alts because I know them from the game I play (no idea if you do it as well). I don’t know what your goal is by devalueing the impact of this tread (that reached a record number of views and comments on this forum), but your saying is wrong. And the second thing is that the majority of ppl who plays this game and keep it alive are not even reading this forum, and the ones who do read it, never comment here, some of them because they don’t speak English well. So behind every person who spoke here there are dozens who feel the same. Believe me, the majority of ppl hasn’t transferred the egg at least on KT-E server, I know it because, again, I play this game.

you are not a part of the support team and not a GM so it makes no sense to suggest what is possible for them and what is not. Everything is possible, including reopening tickets.

You're over thinking things. You didn't understand what I was saying and you took your own interpretation out of it.

On 4/10/2021 at 12:18 AM, Maika-DN said:

That is the most fair, but I doubt they will re-open. Support team isn't cooperating at all. The GMs in Support Ticket don't care and last resort was to have Kibbelz relay this, but no communication from here either. That's why I was proposing something else to do cause it isn't fair if players get absolutely nothing by the end of this event because they refuse to open up transfers.

I skim read through comments and saw how someone said that someone is posting with their alts... There are probably more people who didn't get to transfer and didn't write, but I don't know of them. Everyone I've talked to has done their transfer.

1) I acknowledged that you're right about the most fair option being that they re-open transfers

2) I literally said, I skim read through the comments. I did not read through everyone's comments. I just recall seeing a comment from someone  stating that someone is posting with their alts. If you know all those players, then that's good to know that they aren't alts.

3) There is no "goal". I find it amusing that you use the word goal as if I'm determined to do something when I've roughly made 3 posts counting this one.

4) Nothing that I've said devalues the impact of this thread. I'm also affected by their change of closing transfers. You're also giving my posts too much credit. They are not going to devalue anything at all.

5) I also acknowledged that there are probably more people who didn't get the chance to write in this thread and were affected as well. (I bolded it for you)

6) There's no way for me to be optimistic given the current situation. Like you said there's lots of posts here ~159. Some people posted 14 times (including you). Some of those posts are in response to each other like right now. We've been posting about this matter for a few days. You would think we would get some sort of response from them, but none at all. Like Tyd said, they always do this to us. Give us false hopes of better communication and when posts like these are posted, they don't bother responding to us. We get ignored once again. We still have roughly 3 weeks of this event so they may change their mind. I've been sending tickets to the GMs and my tickets about this matter get immediately closed or ignored. Everything is possible, but it seems like the chances of them re-opening are very low. That is why I made the suggestions. Given the current situation. I'd rather have some compensation than none at all. Yes, I'm not a GM or part of the support team. But suggesting ideas doesn't mean you have to be a GM or part of the support team.

We've given NCsoft countless feedbacks and suggestions regarding the game. There's even a suggestion thread in forums that very few people use. I would think none of us are GMs. Does that mean that we stop making suggestions or giving them feedback because we aren't GMs? (Based off of what you said)

3 hours ago, Maika-DN said:

6) There's no way for me to be optimistic given the current situation. Like you said there's lots of posts here ~159. Some people posted 14 times (including you). Some of those posts are in response to each other like right now. We've been posting about this matter for a few days. You would think we would get some sort of response from them, but none at all. Like Tyd said, they always do this to us. Give us false hopes of better communication and when posts like these are posted, they don't bother responding to us. We get ignored once again. We still have roughly 3 weeks of this event so they may change their mind. I've been sending tickets to the GMs and my tickets about this matter get immediately closed or ignored. Everything is possible, but it seems like the chances of them re-opening are very low. That is why I made the suggestions. Given the current situation. I'd rather have some compensation than none at all. Yes, I'm not a GM or part of the support team. But suggesting ideas doesn't mean you have to be a GM or part of the support team.

We've given NCsoft countless feedbacks and suggestions regarding the game. There's even a suggestion thread in forums that very few people use. I would think none of us are GMs. Does that mean that we stop making suggestions or giving them feedback because we aren't GMs? (Based off of what you said)

I understand what you feel, but here the issue is the equal treatment of players. And the only way to achieve it - re-enabling egg transfer. I don't agree with any compensation you propose. It's either all or nothing.

I understand that it is in their policy to do whatever they want and how they want, and they can keep ignoring us and don't reply. Yes, they can do all that. But, on the other hand, I could easily quit for EU server. And many of my friends too. No company is obliged to deliver a good customer service. But also, no client is obliged to stay with this company. Easy.

At this point re-enabling it would be the only reasonable thing because if they think it was doing damage then the damage was already done, but not everyone got it. In the end of the day this is an apostle transformation, most people already got their ultimate during the 2 promotions and that is what matters, the collections are an addition but not the end of the world.

And of course they have to be thoughtful not to allow this next year to avoid this.

37 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

At this point re-enabling it would be the only reasonable thing because if they think it was doing damage then the damage was already done, but not everyone got it. In the end of the day this is an apostle transformation, most people already got their ultimate during the 2 promotions and that is what matters, the collections are an addition but not the end of the world.

And of course they have to be thoughtful not to allow this next year to avoid this.

"In the end of the day this is an apostle transformation, most people already got their ultimate during the 2 promotions and that is what matters, the collections are an addition but not the end of the world."

please please please tell me i didn't read this right.. please..

2 minutes ago, Aniro-KT said:

"In the end of the day this is an apostle transformation, most people already got their ultimate during the 2 promotions and that is what matters, the collections are an addition but not the end of the world."

please please please tell me i didn't read this right.. please..

I mean that most people that play long enough have ultimate transform by now, the collections are an addition, for the newer players getting apostles is more essential and if they didn't get more than 1 like many did they are at a bigger disadvantage.

If you play for more than a year you could have had ultimate by now if you bothered to collect legendaries from lubug, events and abyssal splinter.

13 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I mean that most people that play long enough have ultimate transform by now, the collections are an addition, for the newer players getting apostles is more essential and if they didn't get more than 1 like many did they are at a bigger disadvantage.

If you play for more than a year you could have had ultimate by now if you bothered to collect legendaries from lubug, events and abyssal splinter.

well then let me enlighten you, not everybody got the time to do so nor the will. Yes it's an MMO, but do I have to make this a second job? no, all I ask for is fair treatment by the company, ESPECIALLY when more than half server got their ulti xforms.

So, no, I don't have ulti xform, and even if I did have, stats are stats, not "just collections".

5 minutes ago, Aniro-KT said:

well then let me enlighten you, not everybody got the time to do so nor the will. Yes it's an MMO, but do I have to make this a second job? no, all I ask for is fair treatment by the company, ESPECIALLY when more than half server got their ulti xforms.

So, no, I don't have ulti xform, and even if I did have, stats are stats, not "just collections".

So effectively you acknowledge that getting 4 apostles instead of 1 is a big deal so they did the right thing and stopped it.

I said it is fair to enable transferring because many people got more than 1 apostles and if there is any damage done, it is worse because it is not done by all players and it creates a bigger injustice now.

And then I mentioned two types of people:

1. Those that have ultimate, that they only need apostles for collections, but if they already have ultimate they most likely have a ton more to get to end game already. They won't be less-off because they miss one apostle or two.
  2. Those that don't have ultimate and getting more than apostles is not going to break the game because you can hardly even pvp unless you have ultimate + imbued weapon + heavenly weapons + item collections + transform collections + best end game items

Excuse you, but you need to read a little more careful of what other people write before you repeat the same thing with different words.

I made 2 transfers out of 3, so I already got 3 apostles and I could have gotten 4 but I do have ultimate, and still got 3 apostles, yet I am the one supporting opening the transfers again because it is not fair to those that didn't get it.

I hope this clears things for you.

1 minute ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

So effectively you acknowledge that getting 4 apostles instead of 1 is a big deal so they did the right thing and stopped it.

I said it is fair to enable transferring because many people got more than 1 apostles and if there is any damage done, it is worse because it is not done by all players.

And then I mentioned two types of people:

1. Those that have ultimate, that they only need apostles for collections
  2. Those that don't have ultimate and getting more than apostles is not going to break the game because you can hardly even pvp unless you have ultimate + imbued weapon + heavenly weapons + item collections + transform collections + best end game items

Excuse you, but you need to read a little more careful of what other people write before you repeat the same thing with different words.

I made 2 transfers out of 3, so I already got 3 apostles and I could have gotten 4 but I do have ultimate, and still got 3 apostles, yet I am the one supporting opening the transfers again because it is not fair to those that didn't get it.

I hope this clears things for you.

Clearly you're the one not reading, as I did comment before that they should've made that decision before the event started, not mid act. I don't care if it wasn't possible to begin with, but disabling the option when they already made transfers is unfair.

You know what, leave it, big or small impact, or nonexistent, nobody is asking for too much if it was done before.

4 minutes ago, Aniro-KT said:

Clearly you're the one not reading, as I did comment before that they should've made that decision before the event started, not mid act. I don't care if it wasn't possible to begin with, but disabling the option when they already made transfers is unfair.

You know what, leave it, big or small impact, or nonexistent, nobody is asking for too much if it was done before.

But you are telling us that you wish it never happened right? I wish the Nazis also didn't attack Europe and slaughter millions of Europeans, so good will for both of us hoping the past was different, but we live in this version of life and things already happened..

So now, that the stormwing transfer DID actually happen, there needs to have a resolution, many people got more apostles, others got only the default.

So unless you have something to propose here for the actual universe version we are currently living, I do not see why talking about "what should have happened" is going to solve anything in our current situation.

44 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

But you are telling us that you wish it never happened right? I wish the Nazis also didn't attack Europe and slaughter millions of Europeans, so good will for both of us hoping the past was different, but we live in this version of life and things already happened..

So now, that the stormwing transfer DID actually happen, there needs to have a resolution, many people got more apostles, others got only the default.

So unless you have something to propose here for the actual universe version we are currently living, I do not see why talking about "what should have happened" is going to solve anything in our current situation.

so you think every comment has to be solutions for the situation? huh

I can give my opinion on the company's management and actions, it doesn't have to be what can they do about it now. might as well never leave a review over a product you purchased.

49 minutes ago, Aniro-KT said:

so you think every comment has to be solutions for the situation? huh

I can give my opinion on the company's management and actions, it doesn't have to be what can they do about it now. might as well never leave a review over a product you purchased.

You are absolutely right, but the stormwing was tradeable and now it is not, some people ask  a solution to this and this is what this thread is about. 

The fact stormwing was transferable is not a problem to us, they deem it not right based on their judgement, the problem is that it was tradeable and now it is not which created the injustice.

Can we all at least start getting along at one point and stop picking fights in forum posts?

17 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

You are absolutely right, but the stormwing was tradeable and now it is not, some people ask  a solution to this and this is what this thread is about. 

The fact stormwing was transferable is not a problem to us, they deem it not right based on their judgement, the problem is that it was tradeable and now it is not which created the injustice.

Can we all at least start getting along at one point and stop picking fights in forum posts?

not a fight tho :)  youre right

I see its business as usual concerning this company. They don't know crap about the mechanics of their game and always meddle and change stuff to Korea's source then when something slips in that is more beneficial to the player and not their business model it turns in to stealth change and go silent and ignore the player complaints on their own forum. So many players still so ignorant to throw cash at them when this is how you are treated. The sad part is in many other regions especially Korea players have all this unlocked already including mutiple ultimate transforms but bevause NA wants to milk the money from players from this system they create these issues and keep alienating players and don't understand why the playerbase keeps dwindling.

• Aion Team

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your patience. I brought this up internally late last week, and while I know in the past we've been able to adjust our course on some items, in this case it seems that (at least right now, after much discussion) we cannot pivot on this one. I'll be sure to update you if this changes. Please continue sharing your feedback so we can hopefully make improvements / changes which you highlight down the line.

6 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your patience. I brought this up internally late last week, and while I know in the past we've been able to adjust our course on some items, in this case it seems that (at least right now, after much discussion) we cannot pivot on this one. I'll be sure to update you if this changes. Please continue sharing your feedback so we can hopefully make improvements / changes which you highlight down the line.

Is there any course of action or any information on what's going to be done with the people that has gotten more than 1 apostle when the egg transfers were happening? 

Archived