Forums

[Event] Stormwing Orb

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Kibbelzeven if a decision is not yet found at least give us something to work with like "we're looking into it" "we will come to a conclusion soon" staying in silence will only make people more restless and start spamming support with tickets.

and as TYD said for past 12 years ncsoft has never listened to the community, there were always "attempts" which were a good push in the right direction. But at this rate we will only see the dying population of the game further decline with crap like this. 

On 4/7/2021 at 5:42 PM, Gabrielis-KT said:

The only fair compensation would be to re-enable egg transfer and they better do it fast, because the time is ticking out. I don’t see why players are only discussing apostles, for example I wanted to transfer it to my alt to enchant and unlock its daevanions. I have no clue what “majority of ppl who already got their apostle contracts” you are referring to, I know much more ppl who didn’t attempt to transfer it yet.

That is the most fair, but I doubt they will re-open. Support team isn't cooperating at all. The GMs in Support Ticket don't care and last resort was to have Kibbelz relay this, but no communication from here either. That's why I was proposing something else to do cause it isn't fair if players get absolutely nothing by the end of this event because they refuse to open up transfers.

"Majority of players" based off this post. I only see few people and the same people commenting in this thread. I skim read through comments and saw how someone said that someone is posting with their alts. There's only a few of us and the same people asking NCsoft to reopen the transfers. There are probably more people who didn't get to transfer and didn't write, but I don't know of them. Everyone I've talked to has done their transfer.

You may want it for other reasons but the reason why some of us are mad is because everyone else got their 3-5 free apostles (and 5 cause some GM was being generous to grant them more transfers than their tokens)  while the rest of us got less than that or none at all.

4 minutes ago, Maika-DN said:

That is the most fair, but I doubt they will re-open. Support team isn't cooperating at all. The GMs in Support Ticket don't care and last resort was to have Kibbelz relay this, but no communication from here either. That's why I was proposing something else to do cause it isn't fair if players get absolutely nothing by the end of this event because they refuse to open up transfers.

"Majority of players" based off this post. I only see few people and the same people commenting in this thread. I skim read through comments and saw how someone said that someone is posting with their alts. There's only a few of us and the same people asking NCsoft to reopen the transfers. There are probably more people who didn't get to transfer and didn't write, but I don't know of them. Everyone I've talked to has done their transfer.

You may want it for other reasons but the reason why some of us are mad is because everyone else got their 3-5 free apostles (and 5 cause some GM was being generous to grant them more transfers than their tokens)  while the rest of us got less than that or none at all.

I check back every once and a while to this thread but mostly it is just the same like you stated. Same people upset, same angry comments. At the end of the day NC is gonna do as they do. I understand one thing that Kibbelz most likely won't say anything until he knows for sure because if he says something and then there is a change or it doesn't come out like he stated it the people here on the forums will have his head.

I will say I did not take part in the transfer I was told not too long ago that it was possible and from my understanding it was already ok by the support GM I guess I could've realized that they probably didn't realize this was happening with the transforms but I didn't think of that at the time. I even went so far to advocate people who were unsure about moving the egg since they needed certain rewards on certain characters that I myself was going to wait until the last few week before I transfer so I can get enough daeva skill boxes on my alt before I moved the egg. I now feel bad for telling other to wait but at the same time they needed skill books too so at least they still have this.

I don't think a lot of people follow the forums and many people just don't care enough to post they are just lurkers. It sucks that they closed it but its part of damage control until they figure out what they will do. They cant just take these away from players as if people paid for transforms and combined it with the egg ones to get other rewards they cannot just take it away for legal reasons unless their ToS is different from other games I can't say. They will figure out something we just have to wait as much as that sucks

5 hours ago, Maika-DN said:

There are several things you are missing. First if you check the number of different ppl posting here, you will count a few dozens, at least. And they are real ppl, and not someone ‘s alts because I know them from the game I play (no idea if you do it as well). I don’t know what your goal is by devalueing the impact of this tread (that reached a record number of views and comments on this forum), but your saying is wrong. And the second thing is that the majority of ppl who plays this game and keep it alive are not even reading this forum, and the ones who do read it, never comment here, some of them because they don’t speak English well. So behind every person who spoke here there are dozens who feel the same. Believe me, the majority of ppl hasn’t transferred the egg at least on KT-E server, I know it because, again, I play this game.

you are not a part of the support team and not a GM so it makes no sense to suggest what is possible for them and what is not. Everything is possible, including reopening tickets.

NA Aion support have to realize 1 thing - whatever decision they take now - will have a big impact on the game and players attitude in this game. So unless killing the game is what they want - they better act fast.

Wow still not responding, guess they do not want to communicate with players. Please respond and make this game fair to all players. This is annoying that I'm  writing in this tread and waiting for the respond when they are trying to ignore this tread

I can't trust NCsoft any more. I'm not a big spender but I should stop spending money on this game. Since NCsoft treat players unfairly and players will leave this game soon. NOT worthy to spend money.

19 minutes ago, Luffykun-KT said:

Wow still not responding, guess they do not want to communicate with players. Please respond and make this game fair to all players. This is annoying that I'm  writing in this tread and waiting for the respond when they are trying to ignore this tread

I can't trust NCsoft any more. I'm not a big spender but I should stop spending money on this game. Since NCsoft treat players unfairly and players will leave this game soon. NOT worthy to spend money.

Yup! I was going to use the event coins from the Garden event to get tons of ancient refining stones to + my gemstones. I'd also have to spend a decent chunk of cash on the BCM to uncorrupt them. I'm not doing that anymore! Not until they make this right. @Kibbelz

2 hours ago, Xungas said:

We will probably receive a survey with * 1 * apostle selection box, as if this were a compensation in comparison

Yeah I suspect something like that too. So some players will have gotten 5 Apostals from this event and others will get 2... The absolute only thing that makes sense is to re-enable transferring the egg and then not allow it in the future. Its the only fair and proper solution.

1 minute ago, Gallium-DN said:

Yeah I suspect something like that too. So some players will have gotten 5 Apostals from this event and others will get 2... The absolute only thing that makes sense is to re-enable transferring the egg and then not allow it in the future. Its the only fair and proper solution.

I think we should also be granted boxes for the amount of days the restricted has been on for, a lot of people were hoping to transfer to alts to use to enchant daeva skills and upgrade their minions

On 4/10/2021 at 7:18 AM, Maika-DN said:

"I only see few people" - I would've commented long ago but couldn't log in to forums for weeks.

Very responsible by a company to make decisions mid act. You decide whether it's transferable or don't allow it from the beginning, but this is a fcking joke.

The most suitable solution would be transferring the egg.

If they have the happy idea of giving a survey as compensation (that is, if they care about the injured players), thinking about who had already made 3 transfers, they will get 5 apostles for free.

I'm talking but I made 2 transfers for to get some important collections since it is not possible to obtain the transformations Lumiel, Yustiel, Vaizel, Triniel

I made 1 transfer but was waiting to do another personally, so I got screwed by this as well. So now a bunch of people have a lot of crit damage and crit damage defense and I get to be at a major disadvantage in pvp because they decide to stop transfers mid event. Pretty shitty if you ask me.

Archived