[Event] Stormwing Orb

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, KnightZM-KT said:

Hi Kibbelz, support has stopped the transfer of stormwing eggs without any warning. is this true going forward they are stopping these kind of requests?

Hello,

We can only transfer the Stormwing Orb within the event period. Once the event ends, we will no longer process transfer requests for the item.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,

GM Son
NCSOFT Support Team

YOU GUYS TOLD ME I CAN TRANSFER IT IN EVENT PERIOD.

2 minutes ago, KnightZM-KT said:

They atleast should of given a grace period saying egg will no longer be transferable after Wednesday patch for example. So we can get the egg back on a toon we need daeva skills, minium etc on

The daevanion skill books are storeable in the account warehouse like the ones from the Gold Sand Traders. If you happen to have moved the egg to an alt of the same class as your desired target, you can still open the skillbooks and transfer them through the warehouse

9 minutes ago, AriaTheMelodious-DN said:

The daevanion skill books are storeable in the account warehouse like the ones from the Gold Sand Traders. If you happen to have moved the egg to an alt of the same class as your desired target, you can still open the skillbooks and transfer them through the warehouse

Unfortunately I did not lol so rip me

7 hours ago, KnightZM-KT said:

Hi Kibbelz, support has stopped the transfer of stormwing eggs without any warning. is this true going forward they are stopping these kind of requests?

This is unacceptable, all players should be treated in the same way. Either you transfer for all who want or you don't transfer for anyone. @Kibbelz

It's not even that we're asking for free. We're using our available tokens to transfer. Some of my friends can't do anything since they've already used up in minion event. In that case, that is acceptable. If no one know, you can transfer. Once all people know, you all stopped transferring. What's the meaning of it? Because you guys were doing extra works because of this transfer? Or if it's because of the rules then what's your action for those who're already got it? If rules were same for everyone how would you make up for it that it was fair to everyone.  It's always the same. See the Hambok case, you guys did mistakes and ppl got free. So now what?  Why you can't let people happy? WHY? @Kibbelz Hey bro , what's your thought for this case?

This is a nonsense.

Why change rules in the middle of the event? Because the management felt like people were transferring the eggs to take advantage in this game? What about the people who now got disadvantaged for not transferring it quickly enough?

By blocking the transfer of the egg, all you are doing essentially is making the advantage/disadvantage gap from this event  even bigger - those who got all the transfers and apostles already vs. those who waited to transfer (still have 3 weeks left on this event) and didn’t get any.  You need to think about it seriously and come up with a solution that’s fair to everyone. 

38 minutes ago, Wakarimasen-KT said:

It's not even that we're asking for free. We're using our available tokens to transfer. Some of my friends can't do anything since they've already used up in minion event. In that case, that is acceptable. If no one know, you can transfer. Once all people know, you all stopped transferring. What's the meaning of it? Because you guys were doing extra works because of this transfer? Or if it's because of the rules then what's your action for those who're already got it? If rules were same for everyone how would you make up for it that it was fair to everyone.  It's always the same. See the Hambok case, you guys did mistakes and ppl got free. So now what?  Why you can't let people happy? WHY? @Kibbelz Hey bro , what's your thought for this case?

Exactly! We're using our tokens to transfer it. If they didn't want this happening they should've stated this in the beginning. What I think it is, is that they got too lazy with the amount of requests and just want to state they can't do it. If they didn't want us to transfer it, should've stated it before. 

This is unfair. They could not even give a proper explaination for rejecting this request. One week ago, they said yes to this request, suddenly without any notice or warning, they just say no to other players. Most ppl successfully transferred it already, only small porption of ppl left behind. I don’t really get it what is the point for you change the rule in middle of the event. I really hope at least at least everyone in this game could have a FAIR EVENT, Plzzzz fix it...thank you for your understaind too.

@Kibbelz Please. Every player deserves the exact same treatment. It is not morally acceptable to allow some customers to do one thing and deny others the exact same treatment. Many of my friends (and other players) were allowed to use all 3 of their restoration tokens to move their [Event] Loyal Stormwing Orb 3 times. Why is this an issue now, out of the blue? Some of us just wanted to wait a little while before making the request. It would be proper to discontinue the action only after this year's event has ended. I am hoping this is just a misunderstanding.

As many have rightly called out, this change is completely unacceptable and only widens the gap between players. It is blatantly obvious they would rather hand out special treatment to a fraction of the playerbase and have the rest of us shoving more money down their pants pockets to try and catch up, than manage a fair event for all.

Archived