Classic Siege Schedule - All Timezones

Forthyn

Hello,

I know this is over 2weeks late, but in the event we have new players join us and would like to know when sieges are, here is a siege table I made in the respective time formats. If I did my math wrong, please let me know!

(yes, I know it is not all timezones, but hopefully I hit the hot ones and players can base accordingly)

Best regards,

nxzqRzE.png

• Arctic featured this topic
On 7/10/2021 at 5:20 PM, Forthyn - Asmodaes Pea-k said:

Hello,

I know this is over 2weeks late, but in the event we have new players join us and would like to know when sieges are, here is a siege table I made in the respective time formats. If I did my math wrong, please let me know!

(yes, I know it is not all timezones, but hopefully I hit the hot ones and players can base accordingly)

Best regards,

nxzqRzE.png

Stealing and putting on AionNotes lol... thanks!

If anyone is in a timezone that would like to have converted times — or knows of friends in zones that I don't have listed — let me know: I'll edit this one for the existing sieges and be sure to include those zones in the event sieges get updated.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
20 hours ago, Forthyn - Asmodaes Pea-k said:

Thank you, like this? Also added Brazilian time

IfgTKwM.png

All those UTC times are out by an hour, it's like someone tried to adjust for daylight savings and got it wrong. eg. the AET UTC+10 shows Dredge at 3am, 11am, and 3pm whereas Dredge actually occurs at 4am, 12noon, and 4pm.

On 11/14/2021 at 8:55 PM, Zarbi said:

All those UTC times are out by an hour, it's like someone tried to adjust for daylight savings and got it wrong. eg. the AET UTC+10 shows Dredge at 3am, 11am, and 3pm whereas Dredge actually occurs at 4am, 12noon, and 4pm.

We're both right, actually! Dredge has a two hour window, which begins respectively where I had it and the second hour how you listed. I didn't include the second hour for whatever reason (largely in part uncertain), but I've revised and adjusted below. Thank you, Zarbi.
BRT has been adjusted to reflect the commonly used timezone there.

7yXwrU6.png