Weekly Server Maintenance - July 21, 2021

Arctic

4 minutes ago, Zalinto said:

the boxer motion card is permanent - 2nd battle pass should not award another.

If you go to the Quna Shop, it has a banner claiming the Deava Pass doesn't even start until 6/23... maybe that's why it's glitching for now? Still...poorly handled situation

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you wanna bring anything to the team put different items in the rewards. Having the same rewards are just point less cause you can't sell them nor use them. Motions are worthless. If you also wanna suggest something bump up the vendor limit to 3million. Make the passes cheap cause 30 days is kinda pointless.

11 minutes ago, Rag-DN said:

If you go to the Quna Shop, it has a banner claiming the Deava Pass doesn't even start until 6/23... maybe that's why it's glitching for now? Still...poorly handled situation

yo that is 6/23 that was a month ago try understanding the date a bit better

I have to say the support is really bad. in season one i had a bug that cost me 150 points, these points were missing for 2 rewards. i paid $ 30 for it. and the support writes to me,  this problem cannot be solved with the points. the ticket was then closed by support. without help or without item compensation. that's very naughty and no customer service.

Their idea really is to get as much money as possible and create another server and have more profits, or they prefer to have profits and maintain a server with people, because they are not doing the work that they are stipulated to do.

If they do not improve their work and listen to the community they will have another dead server

Your statement here:

12 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

The second Daeva Pass will be more similar to the first one, however I do believe there are substantial changes being planned for Season 3 at the moment. We will be happy to share once we have more details / confirmations.

"More similar to the first one". Unless it's badly worded, to me it means:

- Some items will be similar (i.e. scrolls and pots)
- Some items will be different (i.e. motions and pets)

What we get, however, is the exact same copy & paste pass from the first season, the only difference are just the quests.

The question remains: why did you keep it the same in the first place? You folks already knew people were disappointed with the first pass, and yet you come here and blatantly put the same useless stuff in there, FOR THE SAME PRICE. The FACT that those pets are timed, not even the MOTIONS are changed, Quna shop is so damn empty, it's clear to me none of the guys there play the game to understand this. It's just a ripoff at this point.

If this doesn't echo throughout your team over there, I stand by my statement that NCWest is truly lazy and doesn't give a damn about their players.

1 minute ago, Kubei-DN said:

Your statement here:

What we get, however, is the exact same copy & paste pass from the first season, the only difference are just the quests.

The question remains: why did you keep it the same in the first place? You folks already knew people were disappointed with the first pass, and yet you come here and blatantly put the same useless stuff in there, FOR THE SAME PRICE. The FACT that those pets are timed, not even the MOTIONS are changed, Quna shop is so damn empty, it's clear to me none of the guys there play the game to understand this. It's just a ripoff at this point.

If this doesn't echo throughout your team over there, I stand by my statement that NCWest is truly lazy and doesn't give a damn about their players.

This %100 

Couldn't have said it better myself!

7 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

Your statement here:

You do make good points. I'm ok with scrolls and pots, But for real you need to change the Motions. Think that is worst part. Put a different one in.

2 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

Your statement here:

You fail to realize that there are people joining now that did not participate in the first pass. This pass is designed to help you speed up you're leveling with coins, candies, enchants etc. providing faster xp and more kinah to the player that buys premium. If you already used the first one, you should have gotten those benefits already. What do you need another pass for?

You want a pass specifically tailored to players that already got to high level...?? You want more advantages at higher levels in a PVP game?? What do you want AP in the pass??? I mean I'm glad it hasn't changed. It gives newer players the boost that many already got. Maybe it will change to more useful endgame items once most of the server is at endgame...why is everyone in a rush? Don't buy it and play the damn game if you already reaped rewards from the first and don't think it's useful FOR YOU. It will ne useful for someone else....

1 minute ago, Skorner said:

You fail to realize that there are people joining now that did not participate in the first pass. This pass is designed to help you speed up you're leveling with coins, candies, enchants etc. providing faster xp and more kinah to the player that buys premium. If you already used the first one, you should have gotten those benefits already. What do you need another pass for?

You want a pass specifically tailored to players that already got to high level...?? You want more advantages at higher levels in a PVP game?? What do you want AP in the pass??? I mean I'm glad it hasn't changed. It gives newer players the boost that many already got. Maybe it will change to more useful endgame items once most of the server is at endgame...why is everyone in a rush? Don't buy it and play the damn game if you already reaped rewards from the first and don't think it's useful FOR YOU. It will ne useful for someone else....

You good Sir are a moron.

2 minutes ago, Skorner said:

I don't think you understand how season passes or battle passes work mate.....

3 minutes ago, Foxy Boxy said:

I don't think you understand how season passes or battle passes work mate.....

Of course I do, but season passes in an MMO....it makes sense to tailor the rewards to the progress of the server. Dropping endgame rewards when half the server isn't there would be an awful idea.

I do however admit that the "fluff" should be changed out...motions, pets, skins etc.

1 minute ago, Skorner said:

Of course I do, but season passes in an MMO....it makes sense to tailor the rewards to the progress of the server. Dropping endgame rewards when half the server isn't there would be an awful idea.

nobody asked for endgame rewards. read before you speak.

2 minutes ago, Skorner said:

No one said anything about end game rewards... its a season pass. Not a fresh start pass to help with low lvls... 

Change up the rewards! New pets, animations, ect... like wth man

1 minute ago, Cupidschokehold-KT said:

nobody asked for endgame rewards. read before you speak.

Reread my post. I added the fluff comment...which should be changed out and that's what it is fluff...I'm suprised anyone would buy a pass for that stuff but to each their own.

1 minute ago, Coheed said:

No one said anything about end game rewards... its a season pass. Not a fresh start pass to help with low lvls... 

Change up the rewards! New pets, animations, ect... like wth man

It should be a fresh start pass until 50% of the server is above lvl 30 at least....but that's my opinion...

• Aion Team

Update from the Game Team. I will be creating a separate thread for the topic shortly:

Season 2 of the Daeva Pass and its associated rewards are not being displayed in the UI correctly. This is also causing issues with the items being delivered. Once a fix is ready for this we will ensure that all players receive the correct rewards they are entitled to.

Dedicated thread here:

1 minute ago, Kibbelz said:

Update from the Game Team. I will be creating a separate thread for the topic shortly:

Season 2 of the Daeva Pass and its associated rewards are not being displayed in the UI correctly. This is also causing issues with the items being delivered. Once a fix is ready for this we will ensure that all players receive the correct rewards they are entitled to.

Thanks for the update

2 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

Thank you for the update, I see a Survey coming our way for the mess up?

24 minutes ago, Cupidschokehold-KT said:

Thank you for the update, I see a Survey coming our way for the mess up?

Survey's are their lazy way of compensating for a poorly done job. What we need/want is for them to make an effort to actually maintain their game properly.  I honestly think NCsoft should truly take a deep look at their NCwest office and make some dramatic changes. Whether that means highering more staff to help maintain the game or add more oversight or something else...Heck sell the rights to Aion to some other publisher to handle Aion.... they just really need to do something and fast before Classic turns into Retail 2.0.

18 minutes ago, Rag-DN said:

Survey's are their lazy way of compensating for a poorly done job. What we need/want is for them to make an effort to actually maintain their game properly.  I honestly think NCsoft should truly take a deep look at their NCwest office and make some dramatic changes. Whether that means highering more staff to help maintain the game or add more oversight or something else...Heck sell the rights to Aion to some other publisher to handle Aion.... they just really need to do something and fast before Classic turns into Retail 2.0.

They did that in Europe and well... I would never play under Gameforge ever again. So be careful of what you wish for.

Since the rewards are exactly the same here's an idea.... Wait for it.... Wait for it... DON'T BUY IT. Here are most of you complaining about $45 a month when in fact the pass is not required at all. So the next month just spend your $15, stop relying on pay to win and enjoy classic. Other players who haven't had the opportunity to log hundreds of hours like most of you complaining will actually have a chance to catch up and hopefully result in a more balanced server state. 

How about instead of crying about a pass that isn't even required, ask the real questions. Where is dredgion, where the fort instances, etc.. You know things you actually have to play rather than pay for. 

1 hour ago, Skorner said:

That didn't age well :P

25 minutes ago, ProfessorDerp-DN said:

Since the rewards are exactly the same here's an idea.... Wait for it.... Wait for it... DON'T BUY IT. Here are most of you complaining about $45 a month when in fact the pass is not required at all. So the next month just spend your $15, stop relying on pay to win and enjoy classic. Other players who haven't had the opportunity to log hundreds of hours like most of you complaining will actually have a chance to catch up and hopefully result in a more balanced server state. 

How about instead of crying about a pass that isn't even required, ask the real questions. Where is dredgion, where the fort instances, etc.. You know things you actually have to play rather than pay for. 

sir, it's already been confirmed its a bug.  lol     Thank god they didn't follow your advice, and instead brought to attention of develeopers lol

Archived