Weekly Server Maintenance - July 21, 2021

Arctic

• Aion Team

Hi everyone,

Our apologies for today's notes being delivered later than usual. For tomorrow's maintenance schedule, please expect maintenance to begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 11am UTC). For Aion Classic, we are expecting a downtime of approximately 3 hours 15 minutes and the following changes will be made:

• Daeva Pass Season 2 begins
  • Double XP week concludes

Thank you!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Aion Team

The second Daeva Pass will be more similar to the first one, however I do believe there are substantial changes being planned for Season 3 at the moment. We will be happy to share once we have more details / confirmations.

8 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

The second Daeva Pass will be more similar to the first one, however I do believe there are substantial changes being planned for Season 3 at the moment. We will be happy to share once we have more details / confirmations.

Are you guys considering lowering the price and adding permeant items to it? How about making it account wide? It's really not worth the value with what it offers atm...

3 minutes ago, Kuraisenshi said:

Do we have to buy another season pass?

Yep... $30 every month ontop of subscription for low amounts of coins that don't even get you 1 endgame item... GG

12 minutes ago, Rag-DN said:

Are you guys considering lowering the price and adding permeant items to it? How about making it account wide? It's really not worth the value with what it offers atm...

Yep... $30 every month ontop of subscription for low amounts of coins that don't even get you 1 endgame item... GG

I was talking about the Daeva Pass

17 minutes ago, Kuraisenshi said:

I was talking about the Daeva Pass

Yes. You'll have to buy it again, which is why Rag mentioned the price there and its value.

Unless they start adding skins and motions into the pass, it's not close to being worth 30 bucks. The first one was very lackluster at best.

I agree, the daeva pass needs to have better rewards. As someone who completed the missions by buying some of the levels, right now I am considering not buying the pass again if the rewards are not satisfying. Last rewards were decent to say the best but you could do a lot more for the players. 

For the content the Daeva pass gives currently it should Either be $5 - $10 max or it should be a $30 for 6 months of passes. but $30 a month is just waaay to steep for what you get. I would be surprised if 5% of the player base actually buys the second, third, ect. passes at that price.  

I hope, they will fix the chat filter too. Its so anoying to see the f*** kinahsellers over and over again...

The deavapass should be accountwide, many other games do the same, that such things for all charakters, not for only one. How many gamers could afford such a amount?

I'd like to be able to have a choice in the rewards offered by the daeva pass, alot of useless items like cowboy outfits, that i personally dont want but others  may like,   but to have a choice of items would be nice so i can get something else instead of a preset item i dont want.

Also the ability to select which  item/s from the reward to redeem instead  of now where your fighting for inventory space to redeem, this would be helpful in not having to waste space to redeem garbage items such as skins and non permanent items.

also Increase the daeva pass UI screen size its tiny in 4k and unreadable .

When will Aion collectors edition  items be honored ?such as the black cloud wings that you are selling again to players?

1. I don't know any game that ask 30 dollars for a season pass, where the season is that short.

2. usually if you buy the battle pass mid season, you still have chance to unlock all stages by playing. here it was not possible even i played 14h a day. only because i started 1 week later, i missed several levels.

3. i bought it and didn't look into the content before. the content for 30 dollars, sorry i cannot find other words, is crap. its maybe 3 dollars worth. the majority of the battle pass was useless crap.

lets be honest. its scam.

The Deava Pass is overpriced and not worth it. With the amount of grinding required (a.k.a the amount of money needed ot be spend to buy levels) its unreasonable to do within a one month span. 

And I dont mean to be rude but as for the rewards or changes people are asking for..  nothing will probably happen as we get a copy and pasted version from KR. 

Overall for anyone curious, the Deava Pass is not worth your money or effort. It was added to the game to not give you rewards, but take more money from you. On paper with coins selling for all this kinah and getting all these candies and all that, its great... but its really not. You have a month to do all the quests for the pass to get to that lvl 45 level, or youre spending more money then the 30$. In reality the pass isnt 30$... because youre gonna end up paying 10-20-30$ more just for the levels.

As for my advice, for anyone interested in the pass dont purchase it until youve already made it to lvl 45 on the free version. That way you guarantee that you wont have to spend anymore money on levels. 

Well, I think this pass. Really serious dear. I live in Brazil, and if you transform it into Real, which is the currency here, instead of 30 dollars it would be: R$ 157.42. IT DOES NOT GIVE. I think this pass should not restrict gathering or adena or dropable items. (It releases at least one of these, it would be a good size). Seriously, it's tense. Even working, I can't pay nearly 160 reais to play. So I get my 1h for free.

So I bought a daeva pass only 4 days ago on my second character only to find out today that my pass is now gone and I'll have to spend ANOTHER $30 USD? This is not right. $45USD to play, and thats $30USD per character?

7 minutes ago, Evora said:

So I bought a daeva pass only 4 days ago on my second character only to find out today that my pass is now gone and I'll have to spend ANOTHER $30 USD? This is not right. $45USD to play, and thats $30USD per character?

I feel your pain, although I must admit: the Daeva Pass we're seeing here is all but new to online gaming. So many games before it had it in the form of Battle Passes or w/e they called it. Surely you would have known from Rocket League, Fortnite, <insert any PUBG shooter and/or a gazillion other games here> that once the season ends, you would need to renew your pass? I mean come on. This is barely NC to blame. Think for yourself!

15 minutos atrás, Noa disse:

Eu sinto sua dor, embora deva admitir: o Daeva Passe que estamos vendo aqui é tudo menos novo para os jogos online. Muitos jogos antes tinha na forma de passes de batalha ou como eles chamavam. Certamente você saberia da Rocket League, Fortnite, <insira qualquer atirador PUBG e / ou um zilhão de outros jogos aqui> que quando a temporada terminar, você necessariamente renovar seu passe? Quer dizer, vamos. Isso mal é NC para culpar. Pense por você mesmo!

It will happen that people abandon the game, and it will be half empty, which I already noticed is ok. Only those who are able to pay will play. When you work and pay for everything at home and you have to pay for the game and don't miss it, it's difficult. I've played a lot of paid games. And he was able to pay. but this one doesn't. I'm on the free one, it's too good. Not everyone is able to pay no. I don't just speak for myself.

I'm not here wanting to make a fuss, but that's just my opinion. I love this game, I won't leave it, just because you play better by paying. I love and will continue.  kisses

2 minutes ago, Isabelisa said:

It will happen that people abandon the game, and it will be half empty, which I already noticed is ok. Only those who are able to pay will play. When you work and pay for everything at home and you have to pay for the game and don't miss it, it's difficult. I've played a lot of paid games. And he was able to pay. but this one doesn't. I'm on the free one, it's too good. Not everyone is able to pay no. I don't just speak for myself.

I'm not here wanting to make a fuss, but that's just my opinion. I love this game, I won't leave it, just because you play better by paying. I love and will continue.  kisses

I also see where you're coming from but I feel this quote is a bit out of context. Anyway I agree with you lol

What do you mean by "reset" the BP? If you mean if it automatically renews without paying, no it won't. And if you mean it resets today, then yes, after maintenance a new season starts. You'll have to pay again to get the pass for upcoming season.

Archived