Weekly Server Maintenance - October 27, 2021

Arctic

• Aion Team

Greetings Daevas,

This week, our maintenance for Aion will begin at 5am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 11am UTC). We expect the servers to resume operation approximately 4 hours later.

This maintenance will activate the Pumpkin King's Haunt event. Be sure to note the changes this year to the new reward policy and the higher purchase limits!

Thank you!

So other than the paid content, it's all the exact same as last year's pumpking event- like, right down to the Titan Coins...? No new skins or experience marks or anything? 

Why did we have to wait so long for this event when it's legit just a copy/paste? :/ Depressing.

11 minutes ago, Haniya-DN said:

So other than the paid content, it's all the exact same as last year's pumpking event- like, right down to the Titan Coins...? No new skins or experience marks or anything? 

Why did we have to wait so long for this event when it's legit just a copy/paste? :/ Depressing.

When I say copy/paste I mean it. I scrolled side by side and there were 2 non-flavor text changes.  Last year you could only buy the 6400 bundle 4 times and this year it's 5; if you buy 4 you get a bonus 4 types contract (mind you this is just a guaranteed Halloween transforms, not Ulti don't be silly- and for the low low price of 25,600 BCC!). Oh, and last year you could buy the 1200 contract twice and this year only once. Higher purchase limits where?? 😬

Oops my post disappeared, I will try to convey my disappointment with more words. New content would be great but I doubt they have any staff members actively working on Aion, they're probably tied up with their more income-generating games. It's really too bad, because these NCSoft games are awesome but NCWest kinda kills it on their side. 

• Aion Team
4 hours ago, Haniya-DN said:

When I say copy/paste I mean it. I scrolled side by side and there were 2 non-flavor text changes.  Last year you could only buy the 6400 bundle 4 times and this year it's 5; if you buy 4 you get a bonus 4 types contract (mind you this is just a guaranteed Halloween transforms, not Ulti don't be silly- and for the low low price of 25,600 BCC!). Oh, and last year you could buy the 1200 contract twice and this year only once. Higher purchase limits where?? 😬

Hi @Haniya-DN, just wanted to update here as well that the changes to limits were incorrectly listed and have now been updated to correctly reflect the actual limits which will be live after tomorrow's maintenance (the original 4 and 2, for the 6400 and 1200 respectively).

14 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

Hi @Haniya-DN, just wanted to update here as well that the changes to limits were incorrectly listed and have now been updated to correctly reflect the actual limits which will be live after tomorrow's maintenance (the original 4 and 2, for the 6400 and 1200 respectively).

So this error makes another error obvious, and that is your statement of "higher purchase limits", when they are exactly the same as last year, making them not really higher and the statement factually false.

Well, on a positive note - this event is exactly the same as last year, at least it’s not nerfed like anniversary event, thank you.

However, last year Aion was a completely different game, so it would be nice to keep the rewards up-to-date with the new content. Because now we will have to choose between 8.0 content and farming old-content rewards from this event. Basically we are paying with Holy waters for a chance to obtain old-game transformations.

5 hours ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

Well, on a positive note - this event is exactly the same as last year, at least it’s not nerfed like anniversary event, thank you.

However, last year Aion was a completely different game, so it would be nice to keep the rewards up-to-date with the new content. Because now we will have to choose between 8.0 content and farming old-content rewards from this event. Basically we are paying with Holy waters for a chance to obtain old-game transformations.

Titan coins still  useful.

5 hours ago, Gallium-DN said:

@KibbelzStasiun Permen yang seharusnya memuat setiap jam dari pukul 18:00 – 23:00 Waktu Server tidak pernah dimuat hari ini. :/Saya memeriksa Pandaemonium dan Gelkmaros setiap jam dan mereka tidak pernah muncul.

are complaints like this just being ignored

I didn't expect that none of the 8 [BCM] Special Harvest Revel Transformation Contracts (66 types) were above Normal Transformation.

Can we at least know when does this event end? @Kibbelz

I'm assuming it's on 11/17, since it's when the Promotion Store Offerings ends, but I just wanted to be sure.

I know whatever compensation is gonna take ages to come, so I wont even bother asking when and what.

Also no info no Anniversary gifts zzzzzzz

Archived