World Boss Ardeth

HeartStrings-DN

Hello Everyone,

First off I'm hesitant to even post this because of all the hatefulness out there.  But for the love of the game I have, the only game I play, I really feel I need to do this.  Not only for myself but for other players  paying or not, who feel they have been discriminated against and being cheated out of game content and rewards when it comes to trying to participate in the Apsa world boss Ardeth league.   I have removed the names to protect individuals privacy but this has been a big concern of mine after returning to the game after a 1 year absence.  I do not think this is fair and I do not think that I should be told if I want to participate in Ardeth world boss I need to leave my legion and join one that is allowed in the league.  People this game is meant for all of us to enjoy,  excluding entire legions or "individuals in those legions" from joining an alliance or League is not okay in my opinion. 

Hoarding the rewards by certain elite groups/legions and trying to make up your own rules of the game I really don't think that is okay either.   I'm not doing this to cause anger but in reality we all play together and should do that fairly without discrimination and bias.   There are actually organizations out there that have been getting more involved in this aspect of discrimination, doxing, hate, harassment, religion, color, gender identity against large groups of people in online gaming.  This practice seems to be a bigger issue than most people think and in some cases even led to suicides etc.  

So all I'm doing here is trying to get  you to open your eyes a little and respect other people also want to participate in all Aion game content and it should not be closed out to anyone.  I hope for your support in this matter rather than your hate.. but do what you must and I will keep fighting the fight to make our game experience better than this..  It's not very friendly or fun to be putting together your alliance and league and have to worry about what legion name is next to a persons name... a person you may not know anything about except that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Senior GM ,  

Well thank you very  much for responding and I can only hope that during your investigation and looking into your rules of conduct and user agreement that you do have provisions in there that protect users rights. and to protect groups of users (or legions) from discrimination or bias against other legions.  One group of people, should not be preventing other groups of paying players (or even free to play players) from participating in game content, Good people who have invested much time and money in this game, Everyone should able to join an alliance league without worry of being discriminated against.  Such as being prevented from doing Ardeth a world boss in the game, simply because you belong to a legion named "XYZ" or any other legion for that matter. 

In this day and time we all know how discrimination, bias and doxing, hate or harassment can be damaging on so many levels and honestly it should not be allowed at any level.  I certainly hope that Aion/NCSoft would not be supportive of this kind of bad in-game behaviour by certain individuals.  It doesn't matter the reason, to disallow certain individuals or groups of individuals from participation is not okay.   This game is open 24x7 and sometimes a legion can not always participate or have an alliance in every single time the boss is there and up. 

Also I understand if there was someone from a legion that was ninja looting unfairly then that person needs to be dealt with individually (you do not discriminate against a whole group of people).  In fact it seems to me that "BlahBlahBlah" and his minions have ninja the whole Ardeth WB boss away from many players. You do not ban entire legions or close out participation and only let those you like into a league.  This should be an open option to all players regardless of legion name, color, race, gender or any other discriminating factors.  

In closing, If you do not specify this in your rules of conduct and leave it up to players like "BlahBlahBlah" to decide who he/she likes or who he/she doesn't then who is controlling the rules of the game?  Is it Aion/NCSoft or "BlahBlahBlah?

I realize these things take time and my expectations on something like this is that it should be simple "DO NOT DISCRIMINATE OR HOLD BIAS AND DISALLOW ENTIRE GROUPS OF INDIVIDUALS OR LEGIONS FROM PARTICIPATION IN GAME CONTENT THAT IS MEANT FOR EVERYONE TO ENJOY" "CEASE AND DISMISS THIS PRACTICE IMMEDIATELY".   I do hope that Aion will do the right thing and not allow this type of Bias or Discrimination and that all players should be treated equally, fairly and have the same opportunities as everyone else regardless of their legion name.

I do hope you do the right thing going forward with this matter.   But how will I know that I can apply for the Ardeth WB in an alliance or even start a "XYZ" legion alliance without being told "NO" you can't join.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess we will see how this turns out in the end... 

Thanks in advance for your support... I really look forward to being able to play the game fully and not limited to doing certain things because of the legion I'm in.

On 12/26/2022 at 3:03 AM, HeartStrings-DN said:

Hello Everyone,

First off I'm hesitant to even post this because of all the hatefulness out there.  But for the love of the game I have, the only game I play, I really feel I need to do this.  Not only for myself but for other players  paying or not, who feel they have been discriminated against and being cheated out of game content and rewards when it comes to trying to participate in the Apsa world boss Ardeth league.   I have removed the names to protect individuals privacy but this has been a big concern of mine after returning to the game after a 1 year absence.  I do not think this is fair and I do not think that I should be told if I want to participate in Ardeth world boss I need to leave my legion and join one that is allowed in the league.  People this game is meant for all of us to enjoy,  excluding entire legions or "individuals in those legions" from joining an alliance or League is not okay in my opinion. 

Hoarding the rewards by certain elite groups/legions and trying to make up your own rules of the game I really don't think that is okay either.   I'm not doing this to cause anger but in reality we all play together and should do that fairly without discrimination and bias.   There are actually organizations out there that have been getting more involved in this aspect of discrimination, doxing, hate, harassment, religion, color, gender identity against large groups of people in online gaming.  This practice seems to be a bigger issue than most people think and in some cases even led to suicides etc.  

So all I'm doing here is trying to get  you to open your eyes a little and respect other people also want to participate in all Aion game content and it should not be closed out to anyone.  I hope for your support in this matter rather than your hate.. but do what you must and I will keep fighting the fight to make our game experience better than this..  It's not very friendly or fun to be putting together your alliance and league and have to worry about what legion name is next to a persons name... a person you may not know anything about except that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Senior GM ,  

Well thank you very  much for responding and I can only hope that during your investigation and looking into your rules of conduct and user agreement that you do have provisions in there that protect users rights. and to protect groups of users (or legions) from discrimination or bias against other legions.  One group of people, should not be preventing other groups of paying players (or even free to play players) from participating in game content, Good people who have invested much time and money in this game, Everyone should able to join an alliance league without worry of being discriminated against.  Such as being prevented from doing Ardeth a world boss in the game, simply because you belong to a legion named "XYZ" or any other legion for that matter. 

In this day and time we all know how discrimination, bias and doxing, hate or harassment can be damaging on so many levels and honestly it should not be allowed at any level.  I certainly hope that Aion/NCSoft would not be supportive of this kind of bad in-game behaviour by certain individuals.  It doesn't matter the reason, to disallow certain individuals or groups of individuals from participation is not okay.   This game is open 24x7 and sometimes a legion can not always participate or have an alliance in every single time the boss is there and up. 

Also I understand if there was someone from a legion that was ninja looting unfairly then that person needs to be dealt with individually (you do not discriminate against a whole group of people).  In fact it seems to me that "BlahBlahBlah" and his minions have ninja the whole Ardeth WB boss away from many players. You do not ban entire legions or close out participation and only let those you like into a league.  This should be an open option to all players regardless of legion name, color, race, gender or any other discriminating factors.  

In closing, If you do not specify this in your rules of conduct and leave it up to players like "BlahBlahBlah" to decide who he/she likes or who he/she doesn't then who is controlling the rules of the game?  Is it Aion/NCSoft or "BlahBlahBlah?

I realize these things take time and my expectations on something like this is that it should be simple "DO NOT DISCRIMINATE OR HOLD BIAS AND DISALLOW ENTIRE GROUPS OF INDIVIDUALS OR LEGIONS FROM PARTICIPATION IN GAME CONTENT THAT IS MEANT FOR EVERYONE TO ENJOY" "CEASE AND DISMISS THIS PRACTICE IMMEDIATELY".   I do hope that Aion will do the right thing and not allow this type of Bias or Discrimination and that all players should be treated equally, fairly and have the same opportunities as everyone else regardless of their legion name.

I do hope you do the right thing going forward with this matter.   But how will I know that I can apply for the Ardeth WB in an alliance or even start a "XYZ" legion alliance without being told "NO" you can't join.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks in advance for your support... I really look forward to being able to play the game fully and not limited to doing certain things because of the legion I'm in.

They never do anything about it. There have been many occasions in the last decade where players did this to other players and nothing was done. Best of luck!

In all honesty, the Elyos have prevented the Asmodians from getting Ardeth ever since it's launch.  At least your broker has stuff. I'm told that the Elyos broker is overflowing with all kinds of goodies. The only way Asmos are getting passive skill books is from events. 😕 

On 12/28/2022 at 5:31 PM, Alyta-DN said:

They never do anything about it. There have been many occasions in the last decade where players did this to other players and nothing was done. Best of luck!

In all honesty, the Elyos have prevented the Asmodians from getting Ardeth ever since it's launch.  At least your broker has stuff. I'm told that the Elyos broker is overflowing with all kinds of goodies. The only way Asmos are getting passive skill books is from event

I never realized that asmos never got to do Ardeth boss before and that's not fair either... I see you guys on asmo side do a pretty good job of keeping all the camps blue in apsa though.. as soon as a green camp goes vulnerable its flipped in like 5 minutes seem like lol.  Well I don't have an asmo character but I can tell you if I did I would not stand for this.  There are only 4 legions they allow to go into that boss now so they exclude many many elyos from going in there.   If I were you guys I would put together alliances on asmos side and disrupt the heck out of  those greedy legions from hoarding the rewards from all other elyos players...  Get busy you might just find a few good asmo alliance could turn things around and you can actually win that boss and get some of those rewards if you work at it.   In all honesty though NcSoft really needs to fix it.

On 12/28/2022 at 5:31 PM, Alyta-DN said:

In all honesty, the Elyos have prevented the Asmodians from getting Ardeth ever since it's launch.  At least your broker has stuff. I'm told that the Elyos broker is overflowing with all kinds of goodies. The only way Asmos are getting passive skill books is from events. 😕 

In fact I have 2 gaming PC's and I would be inclined now to uninstall AION from one of them and reinstall just to setup an Asmo account to come and help you guys disrupt these elyos legions when they are running Ardeth boss.  As it stands right now though there are a BUNCH of elyos people that would not come to help defend these greedy legions from asmos if they get attacked now including me.   If I see some effort on the Asmo side to start taking or at least pvp the elyos during Ardeth I will invest and purchase a full set of Paragon gear for my asmo and fully gear it to help you defeat them.  My elyos main is currently a Great General but that could just as easily be an ASMO and many of my friends might do this also.   I'll be watching because I really do want to be able to participate in everything and if I can't do it because the Elyos are too greedy here on my side then I will switch sides to asmo where I can do everything.  I will be watching you all during Ardeth to see what happens, but will never again come to the aid or help the greedy elyos legions who are counter productive and discriminate against players to their own faction.

3 hours ago, HeartStrings-DN said:

In fact I have 2 gaming PC's and I would be inclined now to uninstall AION from one of them and reinstall just to setup an Asmo account to come and help you guys disrupt these elyos legions when they are running Ardeth boss.  As it stands right now though there are a BUNCH of elyos people that would not come to help defend these greedy legions from asmos if they get attacked now including me.   If I see some effort on the Asmo side to start taking or at least pvp the elyos during Ardeth I will invest and purchase a full set of Paragon gear for my asmo and fully gear it to help you defeat them.  My elyos main is currently a Great General but that could just as easily be an ASMO and many of my friends might do this also.   I'll be watching because I really do want to be able to participate in everything and if I can't do it because the Elyos are too greedy here on my side then I will switch sides to asmo where I can do everything.  I will be watching you all during Ardeth to see what happens, but will never again come to the aid or help the greedy elyos legions who are counter productive and discriminate against players to their own faction.

How can we try, when a group(you know which group im talking about) of 5-6 people can stand at the door and wipe 50 of us, like we havent tried, thats what +10 Paragon does, its what 10000(0)s of $ do, you cant compete with that, and when you have a-holes doing it that get off by making everybodys life miserable because they "can afford it" and because they think they are entitled to do it "because they are paying the bills" you get to here, they ruined Danaria server in the same way, they are doing it to Katalam now too.

Its the same story with Ardath, with Agent, with World Bosses, with Altars, with Sieges, but thats what makes the company short therm money i guess, until it doesnt and they move to the next thing to cannibalize.

11 hours ago, Yetah said:

How can we try, when a group(you know which group im talking about) of 5-6 people can stand at the door and wipe 50 of us, like we havent tried, thats what +10 Paragon does

Not to poke the hive, but you're literally too scared. More scared than you need to be. You're overhyping the competition. I don't think Asmos realise how few Elyos attend Ardath -- so few that sometimes he doesn't even die within the timer. The last time an Elyos told the Asmos "just try" they came within a few thousand DPS of stealing Anomos literally hours later and they had minimal support.

I'm also not accepting "we tried" because I don't even think you've tried since 2021? I remember early on asmos would troll and attack at Ardath but it's run basically uninterrupted as far as I know for the whole of 2022. You can talk yourself out of it with exaggerating faction gear differences but at the end of the day Ardath slaps and fighting on two fronts will kill any faction. Literally all the Asmos need to know is the boss rotation.

If you're so afraid to lose, you don't deserve the win.

Ah yes, the old "you are not trying hard enough" argument when you have at least twice the numbers and several times the geared people core, the problem with that is when you cut off the main content of the game for years people don't tend to stick around and just pick their nose, they leave, so if you don't "even" have enough dps now, you can imagine that ours is even less.

But sure, lets go with you dont deserve to win, because you are not being cannon fodder for our whales enough. Heres a hint, why don't you reroll asmo, and "just try", and see how it goes for you?

Ah yes, the old "you could never possibly understand what it's like to be on the loser faction side" argument when you're talking to someone who came from the worst faction to ever grace the NA servers.

It's not "you are not trying hard enough", it's "you are not trying." Because you're not, seriously. When in all of 2022 did Asmodians make a serious attempt to even block Ardath? Why aren't you taking the Agent? You literally took it from us a bunch in 8.2 and 8.3. It's not hard to troll and steal. How could anyone possibly complain that they can't get a boss when they don't show up? 

Your attitude also assumes that every single WB is defended by every single Elyos on the server; which I'm trying to tell you isn't the case. Geared people don't usually go to half these things because there's nothing to be gained.

3 hours ago, Yetah said:

But sure, lets go with you dont deserve to win, because you are not being cannon fodder for our whales enough. Heres a hint, why don't you reroll asmo, and "just try", and see how it goes for you?

If dying in a video game hurts your pride or your feelings too much, then me rerolling Asmo and gearing up won't prove you right that it can't be done due to overwhelming odds; it'll prove me right that the Asmodian faction has geared players who are let down by a defeatist attitude and a culture of mocking the very idea of sincere attempts lest you risk the possibility of failure -- the kind of nonsense I had to deal with from 2017-2021.

Just look at Gelk Agent defense -- Asmodians let us take countless Mastariuses for weeks at a time until one day Asmos decided to defend when the Elyos were low population and few geared players. 1 Successful Gelk defense and now Asmos come out every spawn to try and defend. Sometimes win, sometimes lose. That's the game, baby. 

1 hour ago, AriaTheMelodious-DN said:

you are not trying.

Duh... we have already established the fact our faction doesn't try. Of course we don't, the other time one group (without transforms) of like 4 elyos were inside gelkmaros city, they had 100 guards + 20 asmodians or something hitting them and they weren't dying, most of the skills towards them were resisted and whatever they touched melted instantly. It has nothign to do with ability, it is pure gear dependent content.

It is what it is, I personally acknowledge the situation, our faction predominantly accept and it refrain from doing things that what we don't find fun in anymore. Here and there someone that just entered the situation comes and makes a post like this and we revive the oldest story ever told in aion "you don't try hard enough", "we are better than you", "it is not about number but about knowing what to do" etc.

...I am playing in this game long enough to remember Asmodians dominating one of the servers at some point, the whole abyss was blue, the whole maps were blue and it was the elyos that complained and the asmodians trying to explain to them that "they don't try hard enough". Siel sued to be Asmodian dominated until they decided to merge the last 2 server and elyos became the overpopulated side and the whole tide was turned.

It was, is and will always be predominantly about faction imbalance, but after 7.0+ they also injected aggressive p2w in BCM to the point the game is p2w exclusive only which multiplied the power difference.

~~

Edit: And I am not complaining about this because I remember when we were the dominating faction how some people treated elyos. I never told elyos "gitgud". I understand and acknowledge the game's mechanics and since there is nothing can be done, I accept it for what it is..

Edited by Arhangelos

On 12/26/2022 at 2:03 AM, HeartStrings-DN said:

Hello Everyone,

Hello Senior GM ,  

Hello, first of all, there is no discrimination, or anything like that, the problem is the lack of collaboration from the legions when they want to conquer Apsa camps, just as they do not participate as a league at all, they have spoken with the BG of the legions and always They remain the same, in that they are individualists and do not think about the well-being of their members, you want Agent for example, support in conquering camps, but they do nothing, if you are participatory it changes, but if they have existed what the ninja are, and by doing so you can't later claim anyone because the BG doesn't care if it's a game so keep taking it as it is, you haven't played for a year, so first update yourself on what's happening, asmoses are conquering camps, That's good, only they are the same or worse, because they don't set up a league or anything to do anything, because they are still more individualistic, the P2W only play to do PvP, don't you want to change the legion? don't do it but then be a BG of your legion and speak as such for the welfare of your legion, because here I actually see that you are crying for yourself and not for those of your legion. And in your logic, you see it as easier to change the faction than to change the legion, we talked to your BG and he did not want to participate, so the problem is with your BG, not with those of the league... for the same reason, investigate the problem better .

The WB participate from everywhere and we don't know what they are like or anything

10 hours ago, Arhangelos said:

Duh... we have already established the fact our faction doesn't try. Of course we don't, the other time one group (without transforms) of like 4 elyos were inside gelkmaros city, they had 100 guards + 20 asmodians or something hitting them and they weren't dying, most of the skills towards them were resisted and whatever they touched melted instantly.

Well tbf there's some sample bias there; the kinds of people who storm the city are likely to be confident and therefore stacked, and the city is not a hub for geared players to afk/hang out in 😛

That aside, I'm just trying to say that Asmodians are getting high on their own cope supply. Regardless of total numeric imbalances, the Elyos don't have a perma shield wall of p2w people at every single hour of the game. The Asmodians don't even attempt to take advantage of this and that's what bothers me because that's how my old server's faction was. They'd rather take their hands off and act like there's literally no circumstance in which they could win -- including things they've previously been winning like Apsa Agent and Imbued Weap WB. 

My original statement was that Asmodians are more scared than they need to be, and that's true. Scared of losing? You're already losing, abstinence isn't a loophole that makes our wins not your losses. Scared of p2w? They're not always on, and they don't have incentive to come to the bosses.

Anyways, i'm not saying "just try, you'll instantly win" it's more like "don't cry if you don't try." 🤣 There is no Asmo struggle right now because for struggle there has to be effort.

4 hours ago, Shanty said:

Hello, first of all, there is no discrimination, or anything like that, the problem is the lack of collaboration from the legions when they want to conquer Apsa camps, just as they do not participate as a league at all, they have spoken with the BG of the legions and always They remain the same, in that they are individualists and do not think about the well-being of their members, you want Agent for example, support in conquering camps, but they do nothing, if you are participatory it changes, but if they have existed what the ninja are, and by doing so you can't later claim anyone because the BG doesn't care if it's a game so keep taking it as it is, you haven't played for a year, so first update yourself on what's happening, asmoses are conquering camps, That's good, only they are the same or worse, because they don't set up a league or anything to do anything, because they are still more individualistic, the P2W only play to do PvP, don't you want to change the legion? don't do it but then be a BG of your legion and speak as such for the welfare of your legion, because here I actually see that you are crying for yourself and not for those of your legion. And in your logic, you see it as easier to change the faction than to change the legion, we talked to your BG and he did not want to participate, so the problem is with your BG, not with those of the league... for the same reason, investigate the problem better .

Oh I would beg to differ with you on this point... There is discrimination alright and now there is even worse, Retaliation, such as someone posting a bullhorn message stating that my main was banned from all faction things.  and for what?  Because you didn't like that I complained about being discriminated in this game because I was, and it was because I was in the Mythical legion.  I mean in reality my main doesn't need anything from those WB anymore anyway and is fully geared already so not much really needed anymore there so what do you think banning me NOW from all things will accomplish for you other than feed your hatefulness even more.  I also have many level 85 characters that no one even knows who they are,  so what do you hope to accomplish?  You going to start banning all character names you don't recognize or are not even in a legion?  It's hatefulness and harassment too, and because  I complain about the injustice of what you and the legions are doing to exclude good people and players from participation,  the damage you are doing to our already suffering game and how you treat other players who want to participate is really sad if you ask me.   I think all the legions that are in the league for Ardeth have many good people, some of them are friends of mine who I like very much.  But as I have learned in the last few months there are bad ones too, and if bad ones didn't exist we wouldn't even be having this discussion.  There would have been no reason to complain about what you are doing to other good players in the game.   It's not simply for myself either.  It's for all people not only in my legion but other legions who are not permitted to participate, simply because they are not in an approved legion. I'm concerned that we  even have to have arguments about allowing someone to join an alliance and to play in a game they may be paying to play just like you, and can't,  because there are people that are blocking or gatekeeping in this game and who knows maybe its your thing to be mean I really have no idea.  But what I do know is that after a week of returning to the game, I got into your alliance for Ardeth,  I know that I got kicked out of the alliance after fighting the boss and right before it died so no credit.  That was a pretty dirty thing to do if you ask me and no way you will ever justify what you did or what you are doing.  I was told it was because of my legion or my BG said this or did that. 

In fact my BG you complain about I have known for years in this game and I can tell you straight up that she is a better person than the hateful people trying to block or ban us from participation.   She and even myself have jobs, work for a living and she struggles with taking care of her elderly mother so please don't judge people with the limited knowledge you have.. No amount of anything you can case will ever make what you are doing to this game Okay!

And btw I don't wish to see anyone get banned from the game, I simply would prefer to see this disagreement end.. this whole thing could go away if you simply let good players play the game and experience the fun of fighting a world boss without telling them they can't participate.   So do it!  that is all you need to do.. Let us, other players regardless of some legion or no legion participate and stop with this nonsense and the influence and power over the game.  It's easy, and I even asked you on Christmas day to have a heart and let us join and again was told no.  And that was before I reported this to NCSoft... Not sure they will do anything or can do anything about this but I know the developers are good and will probably try to figure something out so this stops because they probably don't like seeing players treated this way either.

1 hour ago, HeartStrings-DN said:

Oh I would beg to differ with you on this point... There is discrimination alright and now there is even worse, Retaliation, such as someone posting a bullhorn message stating that my main was banned from all faction things.  and for what?  Because you didn't like that I complained about being discriminated in this game because I was, and it was because I was in the Mythical legion.  I mean in reality my main doesn't need anything from those WB anymore anyway and is fully geared already so not much really needed anymore there so what do you think banning me NOW from all things will accomplish for you other than feed your hatefulness even more.  I also have many level 85 characters that no one even knows who they are,  so what do you hope to accomplish?  You going to start banning all character names you don't recognize or are not even in a legion?  It's hatefulness and harassment too, and because  I complain about the injustice of what you and the legions are doing to exclude good people and players from participation,  the damage you are doing to our already suffering game and how you treat other players who want to participate is really sad if you ask me.   I think all the legions that are in the league for Ardeth have many good people, some of them are friends of mine who I like very much.  But as I have learned in the last few months there are bad ones too, and if bad ones didn't exist we wouldn't even be having this discussion.  There would have been no reason to complain about what you are doing to other good players in the game.   It's not simply for myself either.  It's for all people not only in my legion but other legions who are not permitted to participate, simply because they are not in an approved legion. I'm concerned that we  even have to have arguments about allowing someone to join an alliance and to play in a game they may be paying to play just like you, and can't,  because there are people that are blocking or gatekeeping in this game and who knows maybe its your thing to be mean I really have no idea.  But what I do know is that after a week of returning to the game, I got into your alliance for Ardeth,  I know that I got kicked out of the alliance after fighting the boss and right before it died so no credit.  That was a pretty dirty thing to do if you ask me and no way you will ever justify what you did or what you are doing.  I was told it was because of my legion or my BG said this or did that. 

In fact my BG you complain about I have known for years in this game and I can tell you straight up that she is a better person than the hateful people trying to block or ban us from participation.   She and even myself have jobs, work for a living and she struggles with taking care of her elderly mother so please don't judge people with the limited knowledge you have.. No amount of anything you can case will ever make what you are doing to this game Okay!

I don't judge anyone, and I don't have any power in the game at all, I only read your comment, where you talk about discrimination, religions, race and other things, where first nobody knows anyone's face or life, we only see a character that was created on an NCSoft platform, so you can hardly talk about discrimination, I don't know who you are and you don't know who I am, I just know that all the BGs were talked to and if your BG didn't want that problem, fix it with her, I don't I don't belong to any league or anything like that, because really I only go in to play, not to cry for things that are irrelevant, I also have a life like everyone else, the game is just that... I play, it's not another life, As I see that you take it, if they wrote to you with a megaphone or I don't know what, it's not my problem, you want to solve the problem that you and your BG cause, so solve it as it should be, act like an adult that I think you should be, if not you see it now funny, I feel sorry for you. And then tell your BG to delegate his position to someone who does know how to carry out the role of BG and who cares about the members of his legion, and to continue taking care of his mother that nobody prevents him, and as I said at the beginning no one knows anyone's life in the game and do you know why? Because it's a game, I'm sorry you're upset but that can only be resolved by talking and if you don't want to understand, it's a pity for you, because those who are in the game, it's because they have never stopped playing it and are up to date on everything.

1 hour ago, Shanty said:

I don't judge anyone, and I don't have any power in the game at all, I only read your comment, where you talk about discrimination, religions, race and other things, where first nobody knows anyone's face or life, we only see a character that was created on an NCSoft platform, so you can hardly talk about discrimination, I don't know who you are and you don't know who I am, I just know that all the BGs were talked to and if your BG didn't want that problem, fix it with her, I don't I don't belong to any league or anything like that, because really I only go in to play, not to cry for things that are irrelevant, I also have a life like everyone else, the game is just that... I play, it's not another life, As I see that you take it, if they wrote to you with a megaphone or I don't know what, it's not my problem, you want to solve the problem that you and your BG cause, so solve it as it should be, act like an adult that I think you should be, if not you see it now funny, I feel sorry for you. And then tell your BG to delegate his position to someone who does know how to carry out the role of BG and who cares about the members of his legion, and to continue taking care of his mother that nobody prevents him, and as I said at the beginning no one knows anyone's life in the game and do you know why? Because it's a game, I'm sorry you're upset but that can only be resolved by talking and if you don't want to understand, it's a pity for you, because those who are in the game, it's because they have never stopped playing it and are up to date on everything.

OK first off this is just a game but it's also a social game meaning that people do know as much about you as you let them know.  People talk and develop friendships, discuss life and other things.  You say "you want to solve a problem that you and your BG cause" .  Your understanding is completely incorrect... The problem is not caused by my BG or myself its caused by the few people in charge of the league or alliance that are "DISCRIMINATING" ... In other words they are allowing some people to play but denying others the same opportunity.  Most likely because there is something personal that those few people don't like about her... And because of that they try and punish also the people that are in her legion to try and make it worse for her.  Only they know why they discriminate...   But it is 100% discrimination and I can tell you that I do not think this is funny at all and take it very seriously.   When I spend money on the game,  when I do nothing but help the best, I can in everything I do in the game and out, play fairly and honestly and get discriminated against its not funny at all.   When my BG is discrimnated against, one of the longest players in the game who was a Gov and Commander for years running sieges since the game began,  and I see people like this harrassing, discriminating against her I find it rather disgusting to be honest.   I also did not quit the game,  for me I didn't start until version 5.8 and so when Classic AION came out I was excited to experience all of the things I missed when Aion originally release.   I just didn't have time to play both... Once I got my experience in classic and decided to come back to retail, it is then that I found out I was being DISCRIMINATED against because of the legion I was in and got kicked out of an alliance because of that.. No they didn't let me finish the boss... They don't come back and say there is some way to fix the issue... They just say NO ....   It is this kind of thing that I'm hoping that NCSoft can help address if it continues... But in the mean time, I'm more than willing to talk to whoever on how to correct the problem.  If they continue and feel like they don't want strong players to help them in their alliances and they think by slowly eliminating good people will help them achieve what they ultimately will achieve which is a hard crash of the game when they don't have the numbers of people left to even do a boss then fine.  But as long as I, my legion, individuals in my legion continue to be discriminated against then I will continue to draw as much attention to it.   You know I've never been anything in this game except and Elyos,  I've been fighting against asmos for years because I thought they were the real enemy.  But to be honest I'm not so sure any more that they are actually the real true enemy in this game.   But at this point the game is nearly dead and doing things like this to good strong players is going to really make it dead unless NCSoft steps in and makes it clear that discrimination will not be allowed

12 hours ago, AriaTheMelodious-DN said:

My original statement was that Asmodians are more scared than they need to be, and that's true. Scared of losing? You're already losing, abstinence isn't a loophole that makes our wins not your losses. Scared of p2w? They're not always on, and they don't have incentive to come to the bosses.

The guy who made the post doesn't represent the faction, he made a question and only the asmodian side can reply to this. My personal reply is I wouldn't bother, it is not of my interest and I do not see any reason to participate in it. I am not scared, I just opt to spend my Aion time doing the things I do not find boring or rigged against me and then I shut aion off and play other games too that I also enjoy.

If we already lose by not participating how can you claim we are "scared" of losing. You are trying to make ad hominem towards a faction by taking a fact that we do not participate and then you add some cherries of your choice as an explanation.

He does have a sruggle because he wants and tried to participate in those things but he can't because no people in our side willing to bother.

For the most of us there is indeed no struggle because we are doing the basic things left for us to do. Aion is a single player game for me now, I usually log at time that even Apsaranta is empty, I do the weeklies, do some dailies and some solo pve instances and I call it a day.

With the slight exception of a p2w person or a 24/7 no lifer appearing out of nowhere and if I do not pay attention and don't have time to use the instant return so they kill me with 2 shots, there is no other struggle.

Edited by Arhangelos

12 hours ago, Arhangelos said:

If we already lose by not participating how can you claim we are "scared" of losing. You are trying to make ad hominem towards a faction by taking a fact that we do not participate and then you add some cherries of your choice as an explanation.

You're right to say it makes no sense to be scared of losing when you're already losing -- that's what I was saying 🤣 Wasn't an ad hominem either, I was addressing the position of the faction at large rather than the individual. Could have been more clear, I suppose.

If "scared" is too colourful for you, or you don't feel that it represents the faction correctly, then call it anything else but the point is the same. If Asmodians feel hopeless, or that it's "rigged", the point still stands that abstaining from the bosses doesn't change the net loss result. We're still getting mass brokerable Holy Water drops twice a day every day since Asmos decided not to take Agent this patch, even though they have every other patch prior. Likewise we're getting free oath tablets and brokerable daeva passives because asmos don't wanna troll for 59min in the Temple of Apsu to disrupt. It will feel more and more "rigged" the longer Elyos are allowed to make uninterrupted gains. 

13 hours ago, Arhangelos said:

He does have a sruggle because he wants and tried to participate in those things but he can't because no people in our side willing to bother.

I got the impression that the person I originally replied to didn't want to participate in these things, which is why I said:

On 1/2/2023 at 12:16 AM, AriaTheMelodious-DN said:

me rerolling Asmo and gearing up won't prove you right that it can't be done due to overwhelming odds; it'll prove me right that the Asmodian faction has geared players who are let down by a defeatist attitude

If I misunderstood and the person I was originally replying to actually does want to participate, then we are in agreement that they're let down by a faction who will not participate, as you said above.

10 hours ago, AriaTheMelodious-DN said:

You're right to say it makes no sense to be scared of losing when you're already losing -- that's what I was saying 🤣 Wasn't an ad hominem either, I was addressing the position of the faction at large rather than the individual. Could have been more clear, I suppose.

If "scared" is too colourful for you, or you don't feel that it represents the faction correctly, then call it anything else but the point is the same. If Asmodians feel hopeless, or that it's "rigged", the point still stands that abstaining from the bosses doesn't change the net loss result. We're still getting mass brokerable Holy Water drops twice a day every day since Asmos decided not to take Agent this patch, even though they have every other patch prior. Likewise we're getting free oath tablets and brokerable daeva passives because asmos don't wanna troll for 59min in the Temple of Apsu to disrupt. It will feel more and more "rigged" the longer Elyos are allowed to make uninterrupted gains.
I got the impression that the person I originally replied to didn't want to participate in these things, which is why I said:

If I misunderstood and the person I was originally replying to actually does want to participate, then we are in agreement that they're let down by a faction who will not participate, as you said above.

Fair enough, replying to different people takes the context away or confuses the conversation, I am not here to have a fight with anyone I am assume you are also not here to fight. Calling us "scared" it was like trying to shame us into trying because if we don't it is because we are scared of you.

If Asmodians showed up the p2w elyos would show up too, so the reason they do not show up is that they do not need the boss (I guess) and there is no enemy either to have fun against. If they are willing to gather to enter Gelkmaros and kill afkers and call that fun, I am sure they would have fun coming to an event where many Asmodians would gather as well.

When it comes to your drops, it doesn't matter the amount of things you get, the game is single faction at the moment. Everyone plays against their own side's resources, it is not like the elyos having 500 times more oaths than us makes any difference to us. You have your broker prices, we have ours. The amount of holy water or oaths or any drops on the elyos side are as relevant to us as a different game or server. The elyos and asmodian sides are two different games at two different servers. For me at least there in no collision at all.

(Except as I mentioned the once-in-a-while altercation I might face when elyos appear in Apsaranta in which case I avoid pvp for all the reasons, and go back when the place is empty, which in its case it is also part of the fun)

Edited by Arhangelos

Hard to motivate people when every time we form for something the "big blue bobbers" show up last minute and knock us around for sh!ts and giggles.  I'm one of the few players who actually attend boss fights, but I know the moment someone says "WB" in LFG the battle is already over. Yes, the Asmo faction needs motivation, but sadly this game is hardly worth the effort anymore.