Glidehacking elyos in norsvold

meme-KT

30 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Did you record/screenshot it and send a ticket to Support? Because they don't read the forums and can't do anything about it if they don't know who/what/when/where.

Yes, Support sucks, but they're really not going to do anything if you don't, like, report shit.

I did report it like a week ago and got the "we are investigating" reply while they move the ticket into the trash bin. I understand other types of cheats like animation/radar require an investigation but for glidehacking you just need a GM to look at it and be like "yep its a glidehack alright".

I know. It's terrible how easy it really is to catch in the logs, supposedly, and how scrubtier Support is about it half the time. It helps if you have people who are with you report on it as well (not using the exact same video/screenshot as you). The more tickets they get, the more they start to pay attention.

we-are-investigating.jpg

The fact that they cannot tell you what decision they'll take (for privacy reasons I guess), let the whole report fall into the bin. It already happened to me in the past, for a ticket that I sent for a cheater. The player is still there. Maybe he got some temporary ban (I didn't check if he's been always online), but even if, a temporary ban for a cheater is not even worth my time to report him. A game hosting company should be able to spot cheaters by itself, without entrusting this task to some keen player.

I hate to say it, but maybe they got a warning. That seems to be the way of things lately. Players get warned and then have to be caught doing the exact samething -again- and reported before they get banned.

I can see warning someone for personal insults or naughty language before giving them a three-day, but for flight hacks? For -any- hacks? That's just wrong.

I have been told by a few my legion mates I still talk to that play the game the same thing. And honestly it makes me giggle. I was told elyos are going under the map or glide hacking way up in the air shouting "I hope you are recording and report me so I get banned" honestly it's probably more BR typed but yea... Hey I would just see that person and get on with my day and not care. Hacking only really bothered me when I was pvping and either they fly away before they die or poof, but my all time favorite, the no animation and just wipe my face across the ground because who needs cooldowns and skill animations.

• Cyan locked this topic

Archived