Emergency Server Maintenance - September 16, 2023 [Aion]

Roseae

• Aion Team

Greetings Daevas,

The team would like to share that an emergency maintenance will soon take place today, at approximately 12:40 am PDT / 7:40 am UTC / 2:40 am CDT, and will last for approximately 3 hours. Expected server downtime is currently tentative and subject to change.

We apologize for any inconvenience, and greatly appreciate your patience!

Thank you!
The Aion Team

For how long is the new maintenance? On some of my toons I planned to do the Strigick quest, to kill 20 elite mobs, then they would receive 3 ultimate enchantment stones+plastic surgery ticket (1 hour) in Daeva's Pass. The server has been working normally to me, except of only a few minutes not logging in but mostly logging normally. The Daeva's Pass missions will end in about 7 hours or so. How will NCSoft compensate it to us if we miss the last hours of Daeva's Pass with these rewards???

FwWbQKb.jpg 

Edited by IllusionGate-KT

The topic is actually about the past maintenance that was a day ago. There's no announcement about the current maintenance that started  about 15 min ago. So I write to this topic. Why the nyerk there was no announcement before the server shut down?  I received a Plastic Surgery Ticket (1 hour) from Daeva's Pass, just wanted to use it but was disconnected. It will expire in an hour! Will NCSoft give me another ticket? Will they use 1 of my restoration tickets for this? I'm not to blame for losing this one!

6HDoCTE.jpg

Another emergency ended, thx, but I can't get to Apsaranta! :( And I need it before the Daeva's Pass season ends! I'm short of 5 points to lev. 10 and did everything I could do in Gelkmaros, daily 10 mobs in Apsaranta would give me 10 points and I would receive my gifts!!! I hoped on it, it worked 12 hours before, I did it on other toons there, but now such a bummer! :( Can NCSoft give me some compensation for it or increase my Daeva's Pass level to 10??? It's so frustrating! :( 

tZSVFGk.jpg

1 hour ago, MarcBolan-KT said:

Another emergency ended, thx, but I can't get to Apsaranta! :( And I need it before the Daeva's Pass season ends! I'm short of 5 points to lev. 10 and did everything I could do in Gelkmaros, daily 10 mobs in Apsaranta would give me 10 points and I would receive my gifts!!! I hoped on it, it worked 12 hours before, I did it on other toons there, but now such a bummer! :( Can NCSoft give me some compensation for it or increase my Daeva's Pass level to 10??? It's so frustrating! :( 

tZSVFGk.jpg

You still have your weeklies it seems, do 1 of them and you will get to lvl 10, first one in the list there is Purchase 5 Roast Chicken, you can do that from Gold Sand Traders, the shugo with the gold bar icon.

89qgaSc.jpg

For daeva clicking apsaranta scroll will still count..Will take you to nowhere but counts.

Maybe NCSfot would like check timeing..daeva season ended up with 1 hour earlier (but still now daeva was 2 am for me not 17 )..Also all these issues started with classic merge. Hope those observation helped...yes you can thank me on paragon boxes:))...I still can dream right

10 hours ago, MarcBolan-KT said:

tZSVFGk.jpg

It has been 10 hours and still no word on a fix. Everyone is just in town afking and can not do any instances or move out of town. 

@Roseae

Can someone in nc soft please fired the moron that is taking care of this game hey you got to be stupid there like a hundred ways to make money on this game  like for example make more stuff for the houses,mansion,estates also you can make skins also why the hell you guys decide to eliminate dredions also evergale basically everything that was still nice in the game  BUT NO YOU GUYS decide to put a PAY TO WIN events THAT ARE ACTUALLY NO PAY TO WIN this is a beautiful game that an idiot that probably only play the sims is taking care off  instead of gaining players you lose them in weekly bases good job morons i don't see how you make money when everybody is leaving honestly i dont know in what world you guys are living and in top of that now every time they servers are down shame on you GM's

Edited by Deroxian

Come on how hard can it be check path settings and time settings. I don't work on IT but that must be. For sure announcements related to end of daeva pass did not coordinate with daeva time event. For sure when you merged those classic messed it up somehow our fast server. Just take stepts back and check what you defined on that awsome merge and if is anything that is related to our fast server delete it.

@Roseae PLEASE HAVE AN EXTENSION OF THE <APSARANTA ATTENDANCE EVENT>
BECAUSE OF THESE SERVER INAVAILABILITY WE ARE UNABLE TO LOGIN DURING OUR PREFERRED TIME OR ALOCATED TIME TO PLAY AION!!!!
JUST BE CONSIDERATE TO THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE STILL PLAYING THIS GAME EVEN THEY HAVE A LIFE OUTSIDE.