Big Sky Island Weekly

Vocifera-DN

For the first time, I got mine quickly, but until this is resolved, I think a GM should show up every week, and blast the living daylights of whomever just sits there and holds loot. Plus, of course, there's a lot of people that have to loot...

@Hime no joke, this turns what should be a fun weekly faction quest into misery for a lot of people  every week, could you forward this request please.

Doing the siege(?) is really fun, but after it comes to the looting part everyone is shouting, if it was like the looting with Kenovikan/Tetran it would be much more easier. I understand how that would cause troubles with the rewards you roll on, but, what if you put them on a different mob? (Like a box when the boss dies)

• 4 weeks later...

Umm also adding to topic, could somehow league be bigger than 192 players? I was 5 minutes late and already got into new league... and worked hard but got no reward. Maybe people go + bring their alts, I don't know, but every week  I see a lot of people missing chance of getting into first league @Cyan

To loot faster:

1. Target the dead boss.
  2. Use the C key twice.
  3. The first C key will open loot window, the second C key will loot and close the window to allow someone else to loot.

We will get the "Someone is already looting" message, of course, but if we target dead mob and tap CC (every few seconds, over and over again) loot will go faster. When it is time to loot, tell everyone in chat "Target boss and tap C key twice, please. Loot will go so much faster if we all loot that way."

MayBlue

Archived