Forget PIN

2s3452AA-DN

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
54 minutes ago, 2s32826B-DN said:

Ya envié un ticket, cuanto tengo que esperar para que me ayude el soporte?

están mas afilados últimamente xD  , hoy solo tardaron 2 horas en responderme.

igual recuperar un PIN es complicado, tenes que comprobar que sos el dueño real, así que trata de hacer memoria de todo lo que tengas en tu cuenta, busca screenshots tmb por las dudas :P

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
12 hours ago, 1s11D532-KT said:

i have send ticket for one month but no replay , i write one time just, i need reset my pin becouse i forgot afther 2013 no play

If it's been a month, I would start a new ticket and ask again. Support is bad but they aren't that bad.

21 hours ago, 1s11D532-KT said:

i have send ticket for one month but no replay , i write one time just, i need reset my pin becouse i forgot afther 2013 no play

If you haven't played since 2013 then there is nothing for you in that account, even the name of your char looks like the name of your forum name. I am only saying this because no matter what you had in there, within this 1 month you could have re-taken (unless you had like 10 billion old kinah in there and you can still benefit from that now)

Make a new account, and start fresh. Within the first 1~2 (or maybe 4 if you slack a little) you will be level 80, you will get the free Risiel and Windiel sets and then start doing the easy instances and slowly get geared.

As Cheesy has told you it takes 12 to 48 hours for them to respond to a ticket. Despite how they treat us here on this forum they usually are pretty good about responding to tickets. That is, unless you respond to it before they do. If you do that, like you were also told it will force your ticket back on the bottom of the list and the waiting period starts all over again.

Just be patient and you will get help.

Archived