Drop Rates To Low

Gama-DN

I play average of 6 hours a day and kill hundreds of NPC Mobs have completed 5 Monster books all 5 levels an I am close on a lot more Drop rates are ridiculous in 3 Months of Play in Norsveld 

I have only Gotten  3 orange drops. you need orange drops just to get ancient crafting stone for crafting. when I hear drop rates are fine from NCSOFT my blood boils I have used drop rate boosts 1 after another while grinding hundreds NPC with no Drop something is wrong I could understand high rates for mythic drops but for normal gear it is way to ridiculously high

Dont ever ask Ncsoft to deal with bots because they will punish you by decreasing drop rate.... Remember Idian Depths in 4.8? Yeah that happened to Nors too :P

Farming in Norsvald isnt worth it anymore , stop before you lose brain cells. Just go do pve instances for D/E stuff and supps!

On ‎7‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 11:31 PM, Vantheria-DN said:

Mob drop rates were heavily nerfed because of gold sellers.

so gold sellers make their kinah from farm mob drops, very funny ........or gold sellers are idiots killing all day mobs ha ha .....

I believe that when they nerfed the open world drops, they increased the drop rate in dungeons. Isn't that what we were told? The thought being that players go into dungeons and bots do not. Something like that.

@Cheesecake-DN just gave us an example of gold sellers making big kinah from drops. Not sure how that is such an "lol" idea.

If you want to kill mobs all day for little drops (since the drop rate is a fact and isn't going to be changed), go for it. Don't come here and poop on those trying to give you a historical perspective on things.

If killing mobs was beneficial for normal players once it was beneficial bot bots tenfold, obviously, BUT nerfing this made it obsolete for real players to even farm at all and bots will still slightly benefit from it. Bots do not care, farming 24 hours non stop in a free to play game, with an outside program that plays for the owner, the mobs still drop things, not so good but they do.

BUT truth to be told, before the nerf, the fields were full of bots now you rarely see them if any at all, but there are still gold seller spams in starting villages hence they still make money. It is a placebo that we think bots are gone because they no longer play in open field but rather in an instance, safer than before because nobody sees them and nobody will report them and most importantly no enemy function can kill them.

As far as I know, bots can actually outplay real players because the exploits Aion offers with gravity hacks, attack speed hacks, graphic hacks etc, they are probably finishing instances faster than real players do, laughing their asses off on NCSoft for making it easier for them to make money in a safe environment.

It`s simply not true that drop rates are higher inside instances, you don`t even get reliably the basic craft material inside instances. And you can still get frostforged gear on abyss, as i did recently.

If you wanna get kinah from farming mobs, you have to look for the mobs that drop the gems and stones that are in demand by crafters. You check on the broker which ones have  ahigher price, and then find out the place where they drop. You might even have to rift to do it, but it`s pretty possible to make like 200M a day by selling those.

Archived