Forums

Weekly Server Maintenance - September 12, 2018

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, September 12, 2018 from 6:00 AM to 8:30 AM Central Time. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance.
  • The Alchemy Event will end. Turn lead into loot while you still have time!
  • Daeva's Day Event celebrations will begin.
    • Anniversary Cakes will spawn in the capital cities.
    • Kromede's Revenge will begin. You can find full event details here.
  • An issue where decorations could not be installed to one of the walls in Studio housing will be fixed.
  • An issue where Nergal in Frozen Monolith was unaffected by skill effects affecting Balaur will be fixed.
  • An issue where some walls and objects in the Divine Fortress did not have collision will be fixed.

Be sure to follow @L2andAionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

ua0mfhqucil11.png eztuo4lbsdk11.png wf9tvp6q87l11.jpg

• Aion Team
36 minutes ago, Unskilled-KT said:

Can I stack buffs from cake on 22nd?

Works the same as it did last year. We're also looking to go with something different next year, but, that's over a year away so this isn't anything official!

2 hours ago, LinKCubo-KT said:

plis remove Lucky Hands boost. 

THIS!!!!

Please automatically remove the Lucky Hand buff from everyone at maintenance so everyone can get the cake buff.  Or, if they choose, they can refresh the Lucky Hand buff from the Prestige NPC knowing that it will prevent them from getting the cake buff.  But at least they will have the choice.

Please.

7 hours ago, Prinz-KT said:

THIS!!!!

Please automatically remove the Lucky Hand buff from everyone at maintenance so everyone can get the cake buff.  Or, if they choose, they can refresh the Lucky Hand buff from the Prestige NPC knowing that it will prevent them from getting the cake buff.  But at least they will have the choice.

Please.

Godddd this would be amazing. If I logged in and it was removed from my toons, I'd be so happy.

22 hours ago, Cyan said:
  • An issue where decorations could not be installed to one of the walls in Studio housing will be fixed.

I just checked all my character's walls for the glitch (some had different walls and some had more than one) and I can confirm that the glitch is gone. Hallelujah! It's been months (years?) and now I can finally place my wall decor exactly where I want to.

well hopefully when they give this so called ap benefit in a few days it will compensate for the fact you guys had only 2 days of buffs this weekend and i really wish my support ticket would have given me compensation for wasting my time in  A dredge and OW and AP instances this sunday.

On 23. 7. 2018 at 11:18 PM, Cyan said:

The next update for Aion is, as you all know, quite intensive. It should be no surprise that we are hard at work on it and looking at ways to more easily adapt it for our region. We're not ready to announce anything yet, but when we do we show you all. As the weeks go by you'll see more from us and we have a lot up information planned. You guys are very eager for more information and excited to see what's coming and it's great reading through all of the posts.

Stay tuned~

"With the 5.0 update just behind us, one of our top priorities is to improve the frequency of our game updates, and improve the communication surrounding them. In recent months, we've fallen further behind schedule than we would like to be, and this is obviously a problem. Also, it's not fair to our players to have to watch those from other regions enjoy an update for months on end, with little word from us about when that update will be out here. To that end, we are streamlining our update process and will be better about communicating with players on when they can expect to see content." source: http://na.aiononline.com/en/news/announcements/09222016-producers-letter.php

@Cyan Can we have a word about this? Weeks go and we've seen just the exchange table... And I don't even speak about the quoted PD's letter. Don't take me wrong I don't want to be the bad guy just want to point this out and would like to get an answer about this. 

so 100% weekend never was a full 100% weekend just like last weeks ap weekend and nobody has addressed that issue last week or this one? hrmmm are you guys even working at all?  its supose to be friday through sunday but apparently you guys cut it off every sunday before the full duration of sunday kicks in meaning its prolly saturday when the buff for the server is removed

Dear @Cyan and @Hime

I would like to kindly ask to strongly consider adding , at least, some of these extra events to the already planned & upcoming October Events in Aion: 

a) Home Bound "Sheep" Event coming back!

b) Racing Horses & Daevas !

c) The return of 29 min buff of 400% XP when players successfully activate the special coffin at Halloween Event!
d) Huge Flash Sales more often during October, including Special Black Friday at Aion Store. (We are waiting this moment of price cuts to buy our favorite mounts & pets!)

• Cyan unpinned this topic

Archived