No info no spending money

Asante-KT

I have supported this game monetarily and through gameplay for a long time. But I am not going to continue to pay money when I can’t even get an update or news from the publisher. I’ll log into forums to see if update is announced. If not I’ll log off. This company is just milking us terribly with events that they nerf the shit out of enchant rates. I failed 17 out of 20 temps. How is that even possible?                                 Hopefully they announce update today because done spending till they do.   

Glad to see you taking a stand but honestly they don't care and will do things at their speed.

Aion is a complete after thought.  They have come on these forums promised better communication, more community involvment all of which can be found in writing on the forums.  Korea and the higher ups just don't care about Aion in Na.  It has been apparent for years.

People still play the game but at times I am pretty sure they just wanna see this game burn in NA like Wildstar and MXM.

This has to be one of the worst managed Games around so it is apparent that not even Money drives them.

let me say I know it isn't the cm's fault Cyan and Hime do what they can and are told but the higher ups just seem to tie things up.

Kudos to you on your stand though

The thing is getting them, the decision makers, to care. It's tragically obvious they don't, and it's unfortunate for us.

I'm surprised there are people still spending money. I understand on stigmas, since those carry over, and on skins, but, if you're so far behind on other things, just save your money for 6.2, I guess.

I canceled my prestige pack after they announced that they would "update" it. That so called "update" was a joke and I canceled it, just like many others did. I don't see a point in paying money to a company how can't provide the basic things as an update website... IF they finally make a rewrap of the whole thing, I'd reconsider my decision according to their actions, until then, nope. *keeping money as hostage* :P

Archived