My beautiful seahorse

Channing-DN

As a current SM main, can you please add an option to select which version of our pet we see?   I can’t stand the alien mermaid that replaced the majestic seahorse.  I still summon my low level horse in town but can no longer use it in battle due to hating the higher level one. 

Edit:  I would like it to be clear that I am not asking for pet transformation contracts that result in my summoning a panda. 

5 hours ago, Voltric-DN said:

I never took advantage of this option anyway, but I think it is unnecessary that they removed it.

I run around with my level 54 huge Seahorse, wearing my Sea Feast set and Water Dragon book, all the time.  So gorgeous still.  I don't even have the current level Water pet on my hotbar as it's useless and fugly.

11 minutes ago, Channing-DN said:

I run around with my level 54 huge Seahorse, wearing my Sea Feast set and Water Dragon book, all the time.  So gorgeous still.  I don't even have the current level Water pet on my hotbar as it's useless and fugly.

I want screenshots of both this seahorse and the current level fugly water pet, lol. I don't play SM.

My favourite one is definitely the second highest tier of Earth Spirit, the one in between the potato spirit and the Cthulhu one. Mainly because it reminds me of the "secret" boss in Lepharist Research Center.

I refuse to use any of the following though:

• Low tier Fire Spirits: Because Golmir in BoS...
  • Any Wind Spirits: That campaign Wind Spirit in Tiamaranta that ran faster than you and hit really hard.
  • The second highest Water Spirit: Traumatised by the ones around Brusthonin which you HAD to take one at a time.
  • The lowest tier Water Spirit: Idun's Lake, pls no.

Archived