Unscheduled Server Maintenance - October 25, 2018

Cyan

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Deathtouch-DN said:

Entiendo que las ollas dan estadísticas pero que no tienen velocidad, normalmente apesta. No puedo entender por qué me arrastro caminando, corre como una serpiente o algo increíblemente lento. Solo para usar una poción de 4 minutos para que obtenga estadísticas súper y luego corra con normalidad. Danos que corramos normalmente y que las estadísticas de la carrera al menos nos den correr con normalidad.

You're absolutely right I do not like at all what they did

5 minutes ago, Deathtouch-DN said:

I got to say how badly disappointed I am with this 6.2 I feel like I went back to the launch of AION, With all the boxes for Gear's I ran out of inventory space.. Also why on earth did u guys give speed on bottles for transfigurations we should auto get speed but the stats can be given by bottle I run out of the bottle so fast 4mins on a bottle like what the hell is this. So many bugs on maps so many issues while trying to kill mobs etc pathing is bugged in the new zone we run into air lol... I'm so disgusted enchantment stones give no stats but PVP/PVE umm dont we got enuf of that on our gear as one peace is way way over 50 points etc... so but so many downfalls to this stuff. I dont mind my 6.0 or 5.8 but this is nuts I am not the only one upset at this...

nyerk off then, we don't want whiny people 

1 minute ago, Nicolleta-KT said:

And yes only big dissapointment was that you gave us potion and not scrolls..that was so chh..mean ncsoft..now i really go to sleep 

Have fun

Why would they give PERMANENT transformations as compensation for TEMPORAL consumables? 

Just now, Michelli-DN said:

@Cyan

With those unscheduled maintenances & server shutdown, our Luna Daily Missions Entries were destroyed, ruined and wasted because of it.

When servers get back online, please don't forget to reset today's entries. Thank you.

Ah yes, because it'd be nicer to have the bug running for weeks like on EU and not be able to finish the quest to open the chest. C'mon, it's obviously gonna be reset.

2 minutes ago, Deathtouch-DN said:

Does anyone know where to get the code for aion and how to apply it? I am lost

https://shop.ncsoft.com/myshop/applyacode

2 minutes ago, Nicolleta-KT said:

100 scrolls of 1 hour for 4 min of a pot..is that more fair? ..and still requires buy items to maintain transformation even if you call it permanent

Stop being so obtuse. How do you unlock transformations? With contracts, and its permanent. How do you unlock the effect of scrolls? With said scrolls, temporarily. Potions are the most beginner friendly and fairest way. 

1 minute ago, Bryos-DN said:

https://shop.ncsoft.com/myshop/applyacode

Stop being so obtuse. How do you unlock transformations? With contracts, and its permanent. How do you unlock the effect of scrolls? With said scrolls, temporarily. Potions are the most beginner friendly and fairest way. 

Uhhh we had 1 hour scrolls and our items did have speed... [Boots] etc...

Archived