Transformation crap

1s30D150-KT

Last time I played this game was in 4.8 (well, the first week of 5.0).  Sure we had dumb shit like rocket mounts and funny chocobo things, and some silly skins, but what the fk are these transformations?

This game is flawed on a fundamental level when I have to pay to not look like Tigger.  If I am going to stare at my character for a thousand hours I at least would appreciate not hating the way my character looks.

Oh, and the xign code shit was annoying too (why do I have to turn off windows defender protections to get a game to work?).

Also, it would have been nice to let people know that there was a new server.  I had previously checked a week or so ago and the NCwest team had said no new server, and then my buddy told me there was in-fact a new server (found out last night).  That is a PRETTY DAMN LATE warning.  If he didn't jump in to 6.0 I probably wouldn't have found out for a few months.  How can one company nyerk things up so much.

Well if patch 7.0  ever comes out I can make another post about how I played 1 week of 5.0 and 1 day of 6.0.

They took away our Axelerox, Blitzopan, Greater Raging Wind scrolls, etc - so we become slow like nyerk, and then they offer us stupid transformation scrolls to replace those stat scrolls - why the nyerk should I lose my character's appearance to run or fly faster, or to be more effective in combat?? Are they crazy? Sadists? Want to deny us our individual looks?? I hate transformations and always did (except Anubite, Graveknight, Pluma - cooked from looted essences - I used to gather 8 skeletons or 7 skeletons+Pluma, scintillating, to record videos of them dancing - before Xigncode appeared and now can gather not more than 4 toons:( ) Why don't I have the right to increase my speed (at least) without transforming into a standard stupid nyerking bastartd?? I don't want to look like that shit while pvping, so if my opponents transform they get such a great advantage over me so I can never win! :( THROW THIS NYERKING GAME AWAY, you disappoint me utterly!! :ph34r::x>:(:S

I wanna jump into a black hole and go into a next world!! :( Besides the appearance problem (stupid transformations), they removed my Wind Mantra and Swiftwing! :( Songweaver lost Soaring Sonnet! Why do they deny us of important skills about flight?? It's not even combative skills, if they thought about equalizing diff classes in power! We spend much flight time while sprinting,VERY much, we need to restore it! Wind serums have long cooldowns! Songweaver was a wonderful class to sprint and fly together! Chanter was good too with Wind Mantra. Best things disappear! >:(:ph34r:

@1s30D150-KT  The New Server surprise combined with End of The World event i think it was a move from NCwest to try to consolidate the population of existant Servers and avoid massives drop outs and Re Rolls in the new server.

1 hour ago, OneOneSeven-KT said:

I thought I spend $100 to gamble with transformation scrolls. Turned out I got nothing only 2 Ancient with CASTING SPEED. Wtf is a gunner gonna use Casting speed. 

2 ancient scrolls actually is quite decent, you are in the normal ratios.  Now you need to fuse the other 98 whites and green contracts to adquire more Ancient ones.

@Akashakeeper-KT  in previous patches to be fully buffed we had to use the following scrolls

Running 
Atk/Speed 
Crit 
Fire
Water
Earth
Wind
Strike/Spell Resist
Magic Supression

11 items less to worry about combined in a single one with different variations, lot simpler and quicker.

So sad to hear your army of dancing skeletons doesn't help you in PvP O.o

also guys there is a little item to remove the transformation skins wich can be adquiered in multiple ways

Transparent_Transformation_Scroll

57 minutes ago, DevilNest-KT said:

@1s30D150-KT  The New Server surprise combined with End of The World event i think it was a move from NCwest to try to consolidate the population of existant Servers and avoid massives drop outs and Re Rolls in the new server.

2 ancient scrolls actually is quite decent, you are in the normal ratios.  Now you need to fuse the other 98 whites and green contracts to adquire more Ancient ones.

@Akashakeeper-KT  in previous patches to be fully buffed we had to use the following scrolls

Running 
Atk/Speed 
Crit 
Fire
Water
Earth
Wind
Strike/Spell Resist
Magic Supression

11 items less to worry about combined in a single one with different variations, lot simpler and quicker.

So sad to hear your army of dancing skeletons doesn't help you in PvP O.o

also guys there is a little item to remove the transformation skins wich can be adquiered in multiple ways

Transparent_Transformation_Scroll

But any transformation scrolls with stats only work for 5 min! (correct?) We had like 500-900 Axeleroxes, Blitzopans, Castafodins, Critozyns, Mojocyclins effective for 30 min, some had 1 hour scrolls for these stats, but what we got in exchange for that were about 10 Transformation scrolls effective for 5 min, and none of them is Transparent! :( We've been robbed cruelly! :( Take into account that the abovementioned 30 min scrolls were untradeable, so we didn't get them by using multiple toons in events and collecting the scrolls on mains! Where is any justice??

How to get those Transparent scrolls, are they very expensive, rare in Luna?

57 minutes ago, OshoRajneesh-KT said:

I wanna jump into a black hole and go into a next world!! :( Besides the appearance problem (stupid transformations), they removed my Wind Mantra and Swiftwing! :( Songweaver lost Soaring Sonnet! Why do they deny us of important skills about flight?? It's not even combative skills, if they thought about equalizing diff classes in power! We spend much flight time while sprinting,VERY much, we need to restore it! Wind serums have long cooldowns! Songweaver was a wonderful class to sprint and fly together! Chanter was good too with Wind Mantra. Best things disappear! >:(:ph34r:

I wanna jump into a black hole together with OshoRajneesh!

@OshoRajneesh-KT nobody really used 30 min and 1hour for PvP but i can understand the convenience of those for PvE it is a bit of a loss in that case but you get better stats anyways.

And you are wrong about the compensation exchange we didn't get transformation srolls we got [Event]_Legendary_Transformation_Potion_Selection_Box like 100 in my main toon. 

Also all my toons had 30 Min scrolls from Code Red Event, wich even now they can still be used if you didn't open the boxes i still have 650 usable 30 min runing scrolls you just needed to pay attention an inform yourself better (alrdy explained this in 2 other post before the update)

About the Transparent Scrolls the Free ways to get them are,  Luna Daily Craft,  Luna Daily Box from gathering Boss's meat, Luna Weekly box, and Gold Sand shop with Gold ingots.

With money you can get them From Prestige Vendor, randomly from Black Cloud Lockbox Cache or Buy them with Lockbox_Coin

3 hours ago, 1s30D150-KT said:

Last time I played this game was in 4.8 (well, the first week of 5.0).  Sure we had dumb shit like rocket mounts and funny chocobo things, and some silly skins, but what the fk are these transformations?

This game is flawed on a fundamental level when I have to pay to not look like Tigger.  If I am going to stare at my character for a thousand hours I at least would appreciate not hating the way my character looks.

Oh, and the xign code shit was annoying too (why do I have to turn off windows defender protections to get a game to work?).

Also, it would have been nice to let people know that there was a new server.  I had previously checked a week or so ago and the NCwest team had said no new server, and then my buddy told me there was in-fact a new server (found out last night).  That is a PRETTY DAMN LATE warning.  If he didn't jump in to 6.0 I probably wouldn't have found out for a few months.  How can one company nyerk things up so much.

Well if patch 7.0  ever comes out I can make another post about how I played 1 week of 5.0 and 1 day of 6.0.

Ahaah man, you made me laugh so hard (especially with the last sentence) :D

44 minutes ago, DevilNest-KT said:

@OshoRajneesh-KT nobody really used 30 min and 1hour for PvP but i can understand the convenience of those for PvE it is a bit of a loss in that case but you get better stats anyways.

Why??? I always used 30 min scrolls (from Code Red) and 1 hour scrolls in pvp, in Dredion, on siege, they don't disappear while dying, unlikely 5 min scrolls that could be crafted. They made my resurrection easier. I simply used them everywhere (esp. Axelerox).  Sometimes they were removed by Spiritmasters and Songweavers, but I had like 1000 on each main (who went to Dredgion) and didn't think I had to stop using them in pvp because they got removed by those classes. They were comfortable  - short CD, prolonged after death.

And you are wrong about the compensation exchange we didn't get transformation srolls we got [Event]_Legendary_Transformation_Potion_Selection_Box like 100 in my main toon. 

Also all my toons had 30 Min scrolls from Code Red Event, wich even now they can still be used if you didn't open the boxes i still have 650 usable 30 min runing scrolls you just needed to pay attention an inform yourself better (alrdy explained this in 2 other post before the update)

About the Transparent Scrolls the Free ways to get them are,  Luna Daily Craft,  Luna Daily Box from gathering Boss's meat, Luna Weekly box, and Gold Sand shop with Gold ingots.

With money you can get them From Prestige Vendor, randomly from Black Cloud Lockbox Cache or Buy them with Lockbox_Coin

Yes, it's called Potion, but what difference? I got 13 on this toon, some older mains got 30, not more (who had 900 Axeleroxes+Blitzopan+Critoyn+Greater Raging Wind+ Strike resistance or Magic suppression)  and they are effective for 5 min, right?

Can you use Code Red scrolls now? just because you didn't open the boxes, and opened them after the patch?? I opened them shortly after getting them, and so you have advantage over me because of that??? Can you call it justifiable??? I see it as VERY unjustifiable, just like game developers forgot that thing, didn't pay attention, that opening boxes earlier or later must be same, not so different as you describe! I could just complain about this error, calling it an "exploit", because this is not normal!

9 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Transformation scrolls are used in conjunction with the transformation contracts to transform you for 2-10 minutes (depending on which contract you use). Potions are one-time consumables.

It doesn't make the potions better, still worse. I tried some on some toon and it changed their appearance and only lasted for 5 min :( And even the number of them is like 100 times less than the number of Code Red scrolls the character previously had :(

Just now, OshoRajneesh-KT said:

It doesn't make the potions better, still worse. I tried some on some toon and it changed their appearance and only lasted for 5 min :( And even the number of them is like 100 times less than the number of Code Red scrolls the character previously had :(

Our region is a bit different from the rest regarding the duration of the xforms. The higher the grade, the shorter the duration.

Archived