How are your transformation contract pulls? (research)

I don't have the exact numbers because I already used my extras for combining, but I used 100 white contracts from the BCM and got ZERO ancient or legendary transformations. Even combining greater transformations never gave me an ancient after several 6-combos.

Don't bother spending your money on Aion 6.X unless you're one of the ones with god-mode Ultimate exchange gear and want to be even more OP.

4 hours ago, Unbeatable-KT said:

From 200$ worth of contracts, I got.

18/18 normal, 14/14 greater, 6/11 ancients, 0 legendary and ultimate

So you should have opened 200 normal contracts plus 2 guaranteed-ancient contract?

You have multiple copies of certain transformations. What's the exact number of normal, greater, and ancients (excluding the 2 guaranteed ones) that you pulled? I need your exact numbers in order to be able to include your pulls into the statistics...

4 hours ago, DevilNest-KT said:

dafuq ban vantheria please contract haxxor

Shocked me too since I regularly roll 1 on shit lmao.

2 hours ago, mooMOOMooMoomoo-KT said:

What type of contracts did you open? kinah shop or BCM?

10 were from the BCM; 4 were from the kinah shop. Note, the 4 kinah shop ones were all white. The greens/ancients came from the BCM.

2 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Shocked me too since I regularly roll 1 on shit lmao.

10 were from the BCM; 4 were from the kinah shop. Note, the 4 kinah shop ones were all white. The greens/ancients came from the BCM.

You can buy transformation contracts with kinah? Where?

4 hours ago, Arxaggelos-KT said:

You can buy transformation contracts with kinah? Where?

Gold Sand Shop. 9,900,000 kinah each, once per week per character.

One of the objectives of this crowd-sourced research is to find out the rarity distribution of pulls from such kinah shop contracts. So far it appears that the pull rate is much worse than cash shop contracts, but with a limited sample size so far we cannot draw any conclusions.

Here's the rarity distribution of cash shop contracts pull. Tested by myself on EU PTS using 4,060 contracts.

7 hours ago, mooMOOMooMoomoo-KT said:

Gold Sand Shop. 9,900,000 kinah each, once per week per character.

One of the objectives of this crowd-sourced research is to find out the rarity distribution of pulls from such kinah shop contracts. So far it appears that the pull rate is much worse than cash shop contracts, but with a limited sample size so far we cannot draw any conclusions.

Here's the rarity distribution of cash shop contracts pull. Tested by myself on EU PTS using 4,060 contracts.

Ah yes thanks I knew about it, I just thought there was a bigger amount to buy other than that,

Archived