Worst Customer Service

Upingo-DN

So I transfered to IS in the hopes of more players. My friends decide to come back 3 days after and ask me to xfer to TM. So i attempt to have NCsoft remove my 30 days so I can actually enjoy the game and play yet they cannot assist at all. i have to wait the entire 30 and hope that TM is open again to be able to play. yes, i am complaining that they couldn't do a small gesture to keep a player. So so sad their customer service.

Because its not a small gesture. Transferring takes resources and you agreed to queue up to go to Israphel and you knew that this was in preparation for the server merge.

You cannot transfer to Tiamat but your friends can queue up to transfer to Israphel where you are know. You can also wait till server merge when Tiamat will merge with Israphel.

Ncsoft isn't at fault here, removing 30 days does nothing to help your situation as Tiamat is closed.

4 hours ago, Unpingo-IS said:

So I transfered to IS in the hopes of more players. My friends decide to come back 3 days after and ask me to xfer to TM. So i attempt to have NCsoft remove my 30 days so I can actually enjoy the game and play yet they cannot assist at all. i have to wait the entire 30 and hope that TM is open again to be able to play. yes, i am complaining that they couldn't do a small gesture to keep a player. So so sad their customer service.

You obviously haven't played Black Desert Online..

@everyone saying TM is closed obviously didn't look last night before server transfer. Please, fact check before coming here and trying to educate me if you have zero clue what you are talking about. And yes, it is a small gesture. I've worked with devs and unless NCsoft has some crazy way of doing things, a transfer is not complicated at all. I am very aware that the servers are merging yet that does not help me playing with my close friends now when we still do not have a date for merg. It has been pushed back once what is to say it wont again?

Dude, you can only transfer to IS or SL. It's been that way since they opened free transfers back on the 16th(?). Have your friends transfer from TM to IS, and y'all can be together next week.

To help mitigate the issue of having opposing factions on the same server, starting August 16 after the maintenance, free character transfers will be available by end of day. You will be able to transfer from any server to Siel, or Israphel, but not to Tiamat, Beritra or Kahrun.

Just now, Padmarashka-TM said:

There is also such a thing as being a bad customer. Your friends and you should pick a server and stay there till merge and not expect to bounce around as you please.

They were always on TM. If you read my post they came back to the game after I transferred. I transferred in hopes of trying to meet people in order to enjoy the game as every MMO player knows it's the people that help make the game better. Forgive me for actually wanting to enjoy the game. 

32 minutes ago, Unpingo-IS said:

They were always on TM. If you read my post they came back to the game after I transferred. I transferred in hopes of trying to meet people in order to enjoy the game as every MMO player knows it's the people that help make the game better. Forgive me for actually wanting to enjoy the game. 

Sorry people aren't really sympathetic to your situation, but I can't really blame them. I definitely understand wanting to transfer to another server in order to meet new people/make new friends, but if the people who just started playing on their home server TM again are your close friends... wouldn't you guys have discussed earlier that they're coming back to the game? Yet you transferred, and immediately after transferring your close friends decide to start playing again and now you want to go through the process of transferring back, even though NC has went ahead and said that transfers are not intended to be to TM, BR, or KR, only away from them. So even if they said open, they shouldn't be. 

NC's support hasn't always been the best, but in this case they're certainly in the right. Especially because these are free, courtesy, transfers, I don't think you went ahead and paid the full transfer price for this. Just have your friends transfer to IS, they'll be heading there anyway. 

Archived