Aion 6.2 New Siege Buffs for the losing factions

The Secret Cow Level

14 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

Actually.. it's not. Which shows you how little you know about this game. If you hit the gates, you will get credit. Period. Even if you never kill a single person or hit the boss.

And.. wow. You will say just about anything not to be caught in the boldface lies that you tell.

Enjoy your self-delusional little island, Ele.

Buh-Bye-Bye-Goodbye-Gtfo-Kirsten-Dunst-S

Uh.. no. Contribution is based on ap gain. If you get ap from gate, and theres only a limit on how many rewards are given out and if you're competing with the others hitting on are, chances are you won't get credit.

Nope. what i was referring to is how some content are only available to some people at certain times, while others are free to get them when ever they want. So for bosses that spawn on siege time, which then certain faction doesn't need to spend that time to get because they get it all the time, why wouldn't they do it when they are free to a boss with out being bothered? 

On 11/23/2019 at 10:51 AM, Tyd-DN said:

Its called life we all have choices to make.  Just because you choose to do world bosses does not mean the credit zone for the fort needs to be bigger.  You made your choice now suck it up and deal with it instead of complaining about something that isn't even an issue.

I mean.. what faction do you play on? the ones that can do w/e freely when ever they want?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Ele-DN said:

Uh.. no. Contribution is based on ap gain. If you get ap from gate, and theres only a limit on how many rewards are given out and if you're competing with the others hitting on are, chances are you won't get credit.

Then you really, really need to start doing some damage on the gates and no just only auto attacks, i have gone to DN sieges with my vandale, do dps on the gates and then go back to my main char in Katalam, and get contribution on both chars.

11 hours ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

Then you really, really need to start doing some damage on the gates and no just only auto attacks, i have gone to DN sieges with my vandale, do dps on the gates and then go back to my main char in Katalam, and get contribution on both chars.

Same. I have gotten credit multiple times by hitting only one of the gates -- and I play a weak ass support spec chanter lmao.

23 hours ago, Ele-DN said:

I mean.. what faction do you play on? the ones that can do w/e freely when ever they want?

I play on Kt Asmo.  As we moved off Dn.  Either way even if Dn A get world bosses whenever they want or not when I was there Dn E got world bosses so your point of locked content is kinda mute as the faction is getting bosses if you there or not is irrelavent.  Still you have choices to make and during event on Kt for Demaha Siege we went killed first gate and few elyos then went and did the world boss.  We got contribution without needing to complain about everything like you.  It is called planning accordingly.  Same for Lakrum.  Get contribution do world boss.  On Kt both sides get world bosses though I think Asmos now get more as guessing many Elyos allready got what they needed from them and no longer do as many.

So here is some advice be proactive instead of reactive.  No need to complain about everything.  Cause if everything is wrong with the game then for your own sanity just quit playing as the game clearly isn't for you.  The Game does have some issues no denying that but it isn't as bad as you always paint things out to be

20 hours ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

Actually, I usually just autoattack on gates, (dat lag)log out my toon after, and still get contribution everysingle time.

Archived