Aetherforging Leveling in 6.2

• 1 month later...
On 1/4/2019 at 7:55 PM, Madrion-KT said:

Where do you learn Aetherforging?  Or what level?  I haven't seen anything or maybe I'm not in the right zone???

Thanks

Press Shift + K then click the crafting tab and access aetherforging that way. To level it up, you craft stuff with it. You can start aetherforging at level 76.

I was wise and had my aetherforging to 300 during 5.8, but this info here is so much needed, many people are giving up hope for aetherforging because they do not calculate the amount they need and think they wasted billions or something.

I am happy I finished it in 5.8 but at least now you have to craft codexes only and that is enough, you can still sell those to the broker and get back money from those that want to actually craft items.

• 1 month later...

I recently experiented an issues as a player, and I think it might be came from my misinformation about the game.

I play as a cleric and everything was fine until i passed lvl 70 then i change location and everyone seems already lvl80 im constantly assaulted by elyos (im the balaur zone) everyone seems having a better gear, movement speed or mount, etc. And im still at the point try to figure how to craft with Aetherforging. Did you normally acquired all the skills when you level up? why all instance are soooo hard, i seems underlevel and anyone want to play with me cause i seem to not have the proper gear.... I didint seem to do damage, everyone in my zone almost one shot the mobs and i still need to cast all my spell on them. Why in PVP people can one shot me? they just seems too over power, did i miss something, even the Instance where normally we can enter solo, it's SUPER heavy or easy peasy... Im sorry to bother but its kinda ruin my gameplay since i didint seems to be at the good place?! ive passed from a place where everyone seems fine just as me and where i can barely find other player to a city overcrouded with alot of people over power... did i miss something, i really need help. I didint figure the potion transformation point?! the last time i played we used the scroll of greater running and classes where u can forge, sew, craft still exist... im complety lost... 

3 hours ago, 2s2DF67A-DN said:

I recently experiented an issues as a player, and I think it might be came from my misinformation about the game.

I play as a cleric and everything was fine until i passed lvl 70 then i change location and everyone seems already lvl80 im constantly assaulted by elyos (im the balaur zone) everyone seems having a better gear, movement speed or mount, etc. And im still at the point try to figure how to craft with Aetherforging. Did you normally acquired all the skills when you level up? why all instance are soooo hard, i seems underlevel and anyone want to play with me cause i seem to not have the proper gear.... I didint seem to do damage, everyone in my zone almost one shot the mobs and i still need to cast all my spell on them. Why in PVP people can one shot me? they just seems too over power, did i miss something, even the Instance where normally we can enter solo, it's SUPER heavy or easy peasy... Im sorry to bother but its kinda ruin my gameplay since i didint seems to be at the good place?! ive passed from a place where everyone seems fine just as me and where i can barely find other player to a city overcrouded with alot of people over power... did i miss something, i really need help. I didint figure the potion transformation point?! the last time i played we used the scroll of greater running and classes where u can forge, sew, craft still exist... im complety lost... 

Enshar is better for lvl 70, you probably went to Lakrum which is end game map. you will get good enough gear when you reach lvl 80 and start doing the basic instances to get ancients and then slowly get legendaries etc.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2019-04-30 at 9:29 AM, Nyali-DN said:

I was wondering if there's an up-to-date spreadsheet how to level aetherforging nowadays days?

Ancient weapon codex -> proficiency 1 until 20, then switch to 20 until 40, then switch to 40 until 80, then switch again at 100 to legendary weapon codex until 120, 140, 180, then to ultimate at 200 until 220, 240 and 280 until 300. Obviously you can make accessory and armor codices instead, just make sure to stick to one type so you can use them for crafting/proc'ing later, instead of having to resell for lower than it cost to make them. Additionally, keep in mind that if you have the proper kibriums under hand, you can use the ancient codices right away at 100 (and the legendaries at 200 etc) so that you might have to buy a tiny bit less guiding stones for 100+/200+ (they tend to get a little more expensive during these crafting boost events).

With the current event, you'll need (very roughly) 1k ancient guiding stones, 2k legendary stones and 3k ultimate stones. Events that boost crafting or give out crafting charms are really nice to level up, particularly from 200 to 300, as you'll always craft way more ultimate codices than you'll need in the immediate future.

On 2.6.2019 at 11:44 AM, Capa-KT said:

Ancient weapon codex -> proficiency 1 until 20, then switch to 20 until 40, then switch to 40 until 80, then switch again at 100 to legendary weapon codex until 120, 140, 180, then to ultimate at 200 until 220, 240 and 280 until 300. Obviously you can make accessory and armor codices instead, just make sure to stick to one type so you can use them for crafting/proc'ing later, instead of having to resell for lower than it cost to make them. Additionally, keep in mind that if you have the proper kibriums under hand, you can use the ancient codices right away at 100 (and the legendaries at 200 etc) so that you might have to buy a tiny bit less guiding stones for 100+/200+ (they tend to get a little more expensive during these crafting boost events).

With the current event, you'll need (very roughly) 1k ancient guiding stones, 2k legendary stones and 3k ultimate stones. Events that boost crafting or give out crafting charms are really nice to level up, particularly from 200 to 300, as you'll always craft way more ultimate codices than you'll need in the immediate future.

Tyvm Capa! <3 Helps a lot. I'll look into it before the server buff say goodbye. X3

• 1 year later...

Archived