Make all BCM items brokerable.

Arhangelos

Make all BCM items brokerable  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think it would benefit everyone to make every BCM item brokerable?

• Yes, NCSoft would sell more, people could sell BCM items & get kinah, f2p gamers could get BCM items via broker. NC codes should be brokerable too
    • No, let the situation stay as it is

We have said it so many times so far, that BCM items should be brokerable, there are people willing to spend ingame money for transformation contracts for example, but can't, while there are people willing to buy transformation contracts from BCM and then put them in broker.

NCSoft will be selling more
People who can spend more real money for ingame currency would buy more items to put them in broker
And free to play players can buy everything they want with extra work to get the kinah needed.

Everyone wins and most importantly the game doesn't die out.

Ofc yes. And they should let players make more kinah so they can buy them, or wouln't work since NC also messed up the ways of getting kinah by lowering the price of everything that we can sell to an npc. Adding kinah as a reward to every quest we make and higher the price of the ones that already give should be a thing to consider.

I couldn't agree more. If people can get an item via spending real money, what does it hurt to be able to sell it ingame? the person getting that item with kinah could have bought it with real money, same item different way to get it. What matters is that NCSoft would be cashing for all that which is a goal to keep this game running.

1 minute ago, Anemoulis-KT said:

If they make the NC codes brokerable they actually solve all problems. People would have the nc coin to buy the items that are untradeable.

Yes if they make buying NC codes or NC coin with kina possible then they solve this issue. I have eprsonally purchased NC code with kinah in the past.

5 hours ago, Timmain-KT said:

Hell, maybe something like what BnS does for selling gold and NCoin.

What does BnS do to sell NC coins? NCWest makes some money from me indirectly because I have purchased NC codes from my friends with kinah which is not prohibited but it is not safe unless you know the person you exchange those things. If NCWest wants to make more money from me they should make the codes easier to get between players without the need to have the trust between them..

Lastly if NC codes didn't exist, then NCWest would be making 0 money from me.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/13/2019 at 4:38 PM, 2s1A07B4-DN said:

What does BnS do to sell NC coins? NCWest makes some money from me indirectly because I have purchased NC codes from my friends with kinah which is not prohibited but it is not safe unless you know the person you exchange those things. If NCWest wants to make more money from me they should make the codes easier to get between players without the need to have the trust between them..

Lastly if NC codes didn't exist, then NCWest would be making 0 money from me.

In BnS, you can sell your gold on this special marketplace, and, in exchange, you get hongmoon coin when it sells, and hongmoon coin has most of the NCoin shop on it for an identical price.

People needing gold can buy that gold with NCoin.

M3mgpdN.png

Memberships can be gifted, but not sold, that I know about, but almost everything else on the store can be gifted or bought with hongmoon coin.

It's not perfect, but I'm fond of it.

(I'm also poor. 1k gold is pretty much nothing in current economy, from what I understand. I haven't played-played in a while. I login for story and skins.)

Hongmoon coin is also nice because they can give it out ingame and stuff without having to deal with the troublesome aspects of giving out "real money" currency. With the new BCC, you'd think Aion would now be set up for a similar thing.

Edit: I think GW2 does a similar thing with their gems system?

But, yeah, it's pretty freaking ridiculous how pretty much nothing is tradable, BCM or otherwise, and the BCM is as well stocked as an abandoned water stand in the Sahara desert.

On 3/3/2019 at 6:10 PM, Cheesecake-DN said:

In BnS, you can sell your gold on this special marketplace, and, in exchange, you get hongmoon coin when it sells, and hongmoon coin has most of the NCoin shop on it for an identical price.

People needing gold can buy that gold with NCoin.

Thanks, well if they want to get more money and save their company, they need to regard this simple thing. It hits me that they always take the wrong decisions on any subject. Whatever needs to be done, they do the exact opposite.

Also please tell all your friends and legion members to come here and vote for this.

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/3/2019 at 10:49 AM, Lunorone-KT said:

They won't even understand why this is beneficial to them at all, I mean they run the whole company, don't they have the ability to understand basic things like this?

We won't stop trying though. Even dogs get trained to sit down if you repeat it many times.

Archived