Rank System Bug?

Mystoganrr-DN

1 minute ago, Mystoganrr-DN said:

for the every day update i show in the picture the current gp of every one, but still showing only 4 ppl in the other table

Glory point season updates live which is your first pic

Ranks update daily at 12 p.m server time so at the time it updated those were the only people who qualified

Ok here is my believe.

The people who are not on the list today is because they failed to make enough gp over the last 4 week period.  So the remove the people who didn't make enough gp is active somewhere and they prob need to make 1400 gp or whatever before they show up.  Perhaps @Cyan can have the devs look.  Just my believe 

10 minutes ago, Tydacus-DN said:

Ok here is my believe.

The people who are not on the list today is because they failed to make enough gp over the last 4 week period.  So the remove the people who didn't make enough gp is active somewhere and they prob need to make 1400 gp or whatever before they show up.  Perhaps @Cyan can have the devs look.  Just my believe 

sorry the number of gp to make is 800 which until those not on the list make they won't show up.  Forgot it was lowered to 800 which is why the screenshot Doll posted makes sense as it is my alt.  So their is something They are gonna have to remove

https://forums.aiononline.com/topic/3755-unscheduled-server-maintenance-november-15-2018/

Archived