What I'm feeling about the Game now

Idk if it's just me,but I feel like Ncwest really wanna shut this game down.Feels like they just can't say it and is doing  all this mess to make us all quit and therefore easier for them to just close.Anyone else feeling the  same? Cause look at them,trying all they can to destroy the game we so love for so many years...sad :(

I'm not sure that they want to shut the servers down here. It's more that they don't want to spend the man hours to keep them open.

Right now the game is almost unplayable. Gear progression has come to a screeching halt. Had this happened in BnS you bet your sweet patootie they would have had it fixed ASAP. It wouldn't matter if every single person at their offices had to stop what they were doing, they would figure out what was wrong and have it fixed in as little time as possible. Not to mention that they would be 100% providing updates to that community on where they were in the processes. We are 1 week from the start of this bug and all we have had is a "we are looking into it".

And it isn't just this bug. It's just the latest. We have bugs that have persisted from the moment we got 6.2 that have had no updates on. I am thinking specifically of the eye bug and the loot pet bug. Neither game breaking on their own, but it's been months! Then we have the mix up with the messaging on the transfers for the EK people and the gross overkill with their compensation package. Also that they pushed out the GP reset without coming up with the changes to the Gold Sands Shop, which is unlike any of the other regions that reset their GP.

It is like no one with any power cares.

I've played Aion for almost 10 years. This is my game. I try other games and always come back to it. I hate what's happening.

its love and hate relationship for me with Aion, this is also my game for the longest time. i leave when when it gets really frustrating and then i see myself coming back.. like right now, i left @ 6.0 because i love looking at my character and then suddenly i cant - you have to pay extra to see the glory of what you have become.  as i am browsing thru topics and discussions,  it is now in shambles . its sad :(  

looks like this calls for an extended leave lol. for me its better to take a short leave from the game than to muscle through the frustrations of not being heard and left feeling abandoned - which canreally make you hate the game. and when you hate the game - there is no coming back . 

5 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

I'm not sure that they want to shut the servers down here. It's more that they don't want to spend the man hours to keep them open.

Right now the game is almost unplayable. Gear progression has come to a screeching halt. Had this happened in BnS you bet your sweet patootie they would have had it fixed ASAP. It wouldn't matter if every single person at their offices had to stop what they were doing, they would figure out what was wrong and have it fixed in as little time as possible. Not to mention that they would be 100% providing updates to that community on where they were in the processes. We are 1 week from the start of this bug and all we have had is a "we are looking into it".

And it isn't just this bug. It's just the latest. We have bugs that have persisted from the moment we got 6.2 that have had no updates on. I am thinking specifically of the eye bug and the loot pet bug. Neither game breaking on their own, but it's been months! Then we have the mix up with the messaging on the transfers for the EK people and the gross overkill with their compensation package. Also that they pushed out the GP reset without coming up with the changes to the Gold Sands Shop, which is unlike any of the other regions that reset their GP.

It is like no one with any power cares.

I've played Aion for almost 10 years. This is my game. I try other games and always come back to it. I hate what's happening.

@Cyan your game is in trouble even Aly is not defending it anymore.

It's not like she agrees with everything NCsoft does and has called them out on that countless times.

This AP bug is a literal showstopper. The game is unplayable if you're trying to progress PvPwise and you had the dubious fortune of getting officer rank. It's appalling that we're now a week in with no word on a potential fix. Let alone the other problems we've had for months, if not years.

We're all sad because this is a game we've loved and enjoyed and even tried to protect and improve, but the company that owns and runs the game doesn't have any sense of courtesy toward even its most loyal players. No one can defend this, even if we wanted to. Sometimes the playerbase is overreacting. This is not one of those times.

I do not envy Cyan for all this. He's been put in a really shitty situation with both BnS and this travesty and dumpster fire of a game.

I only started in 6.2 and my god I’m glad I did. I told my friend this game wasn’t good for years, he convinced me finally after like 5 years and my gosh you ever had a I told you so build up 6 years??? 

12 hours ago, Envio-KT said:

I only started in 6.2 and my god I’m glad I did. I told my friend this game wasn’t good for years, he convinced me finally after like 5 years and my gosh you ever had a I told you so build up 6 years??? 

I'm actually happy that I couldn't convince my friends to get back into playing Aion with me when 6.2 got here. I'd be embarassed. Thankfully they are having fun in other games.

12 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Game used to be good, though! It hasn't always been this...mess.

Yes! It used to. It had it's momments.

Archived