Bots

5sB1C19-DN

Can we bring them back now? It's cool that you guys got new technology that can finally detect and ban bots. The current prices for crafting stones are completely bullshit and now makes crafting not even worth it. You do not have the player population to make crafting viable if you continue.

Either add them into the kinah shop at 12k-18k or give a bulk deal for ingots and make them untradable.

Go ahead and flame me all you want but your game is dying and we need player progression or no one will stick around.

I love not having the bots around, making me chase after quest mobs. I love not seeing the other faction chase them around to rack up easy kills, or zerg me if I'm anywhere near  the bots go - which is near many popular areas.

It would be a good idea to add a limited amount per week to the kinah shop, untradeable as well as the (useless) gold sand shop.

Bots aren't even gone though so not sure what everyone is talking about. They just removed drops from the starting areas aka the safe areas so bots are just now far less efficient then before due to being killed by players far more often. Hell there is a bot on DN A right now called vanillatool?

16 minutes ago, XYZX-DN said:

Bots aren't even gone though so not sure what everyone is talking about. They just removed drops from the starting areas aka the safe areas so bots are just now far less efficient then before due to being killed by players far more often. Hell there is a bot on DN A right now called vanillatool?

oh lawd, lol

1 hour ago, XYZX-DN said:

I'm not talking about that. I haven't seen them in their usual hangouts. It has nothing to do with what you're talking about, that occurred weeks ago.

Rather than let bots run rampant, they should do what they did in 5.0- reduce the drop rates from open world mobs, but have NPC vendors sell bundles of crafting materials with a weekly limit. The rarer or more valuable mats should be restricted to whoever owns the fortress; this would be the 6.0 equivalent of being able to buy spirit stone bundles from a NPC in the Abyss at Landing Level 5.

2 hours ago, Rapier-DN said:

I love not having the bots around, making me chase after quest mobs. I love not seeing the other faction chase them around to rack up easy kills, or zerg me if I'm anywhere near  the bots go - which is near many popular areas.

It would be a good idea to add a limited amount per week to the kinah shop, untradeable as well as the (useless) gold sand shop.

Bots aren't gone lol.
They're all over the place next to FM / starting area on Lakrun and Mirash / CoE

also they're nice to have in a game that is in its deathbed like Aion. No one is farming guiding stones for profit and without bots the prices will skyrocket in just days (like it did with crafting buff)

5 hours ago, Haniya-DN said:

Rather than let bots run rampant, they should do what they did in 5.0- reduce the drop rates from open world mobs, but have NPC vendors sell bundles of crafting materials with a weekly limit. The rarer or more valuable mats should be restricted to whoever owns the fortress; this would be the 6.0 equivalent of being able to buy spirit stone bundles from a NPC in the Abyss at Landing Level 5.

Or make bots completely disappear and raise drop rates to acceptable levels (instead of nerfing them every major patch) so people actually go open-world and farm (or get farmed)... like an actual pvpve game ?

Atm it's almost as if everyone would gladly kill 100 mobs to be able to craft 1 ancient weapon ???

Archived