Forums

@Cyan Even if it's not fixed by Wednesday...

@Cyan

Please talk to whoever you need to talk to, and convince them that they need to send something out to players by Wednesday, May 8, even if you guys do not have a fix yet.  By that time it will have been TWO WEEKS of halted progression for a lot of players.  Consider how much AP, stones (from siege), etc. are not being utilized; consider how many players are sitting around just waiting for their progress to resume.

If we don't have a fix by then, players will at least be somewhat appeased by receiving things they should have received over the past couple weeks.  This game is going to start hemorrhaging players like never before if this continues with a "we're working on it" and nothing more.

This, please! There is no way the Ideal Formula for a Reward can be calculated in this kind of a situation anyway, so while the devs do whatever they do, something to at least tide the playerbase over the awkward halt in gear progression would be great.

I said it once and I say it again. The longer it takes to comp the AP the more difficult it will be to try to accurately compensate based on activity. Resets on PvPvE instances, missed AP from siege, no AP from PvE instances (HM), no AP from Open world PvP, nor even the weekly AP in the mail based on rank. A blanket AP comp unless it is very generous will not be fair compensation I didnt realize how much I relied on that AP gain weekly from all these sources til I try to purchase thing on my alts and I hit a AP bottom this week. Now I will miss this weeks reset on Deavanion marks...Sneak Out!

2 hours ago, SneakAttack-DN said:

I said it once and I say it again. The longer it takes to comp the AP the more difficult it will be to try to accurately compensate based on activity. Resets on PvPvE instances, missed AP from siege, no AP from PvE instances (HM), no AP from Open world PvP, nor even the weekly AP in the mail based on rank. A blanket AP comp unless it is very generous will not be fair compensation I didnt realize how much I relied on that AP gain weekly from all these sources til I try to purchase thing on my alts and I hit a AP bottom this week. Now I will miss this weeks reset on Deavanion marks...Sneak Out!

Thats when they should just give out maxed rewards just for participating, like the random 20-30 people who got their harmony rank rewards before 6.5.

3 hours ago, ZouL-EK said:

EK players are losing a lot more ap than KT and DN for 200% ap buff 

Like 5m per run HM 

Really? REALLY? Rub it in, sunshine. Just keep rubbing in how EK is being treated 5k times better than the other two servers. That's a great idea.

@Cyan EK deserves another survey since they aren't getting to enjoy fully the overly generous buff that you all gave them.

On 5/4/2019 at 3:10 AM, ReineDesEnferS-KT said:

The siege is over for people who are not high-ranking army. like me and many people in both server....

NcSoft has completely ruined Siege even without the bug. This new system just encourages everyone to go solo or small groups just to tag or kill as many npcs as possible for gp. It kills alliances and leagues and in my opinion the spirit of massive sieging this and many other mmo employ or enjoyed in their long history. Many don't even want to take the fort on DN atm now because owning it means less npcs to farm for GP. For many it isn't even about holding the rank tho some players get their rocks off thinking that because they are high rank they are some prestigious celebrity in the communities eyes but majority do it for the rewards of the ultimate pvp stones. Why? because NcSoft makes so damn nyerking hard to acquire these otherwise to progress in this game and it drives the player base to desperate things to try and move ahead. You make enchantment stones and manastones expensive, time consuming and just hard as hell to acquire and then put these super stupid low success rates on everything while other regions have similar rates but the make the items much much easier to acquire so this is on the publisher who wants to suck every cent from our wallets like a vampire would. Look at the flower event.

Players spend countless hours farming with multiple characters as well as leaving them on afk when not farming because they know if they don't they can't get ahead cause a majority of the items are just too hard to acquire like the ancient contracts ( and hopes of morphing to legendary), deavaonian skill boxes, enchantment stones and kinah. The same was true of the tia event a year ago. The game stops becoming a game at this point and zombie farming. NcSoft has no clue how to appease the player base or what players want from the game that when a rare even comes along the players have to give up playing and just act like a robot at the ancient kib farm.

Another example to prove this point is take a look at the Arena of Harmony standings. Last Sunday had 140+ people tied for 1st cause everyone wants the Ultimate stones and will queue against their alts for hours to try to get a sure win. Recognize the issue NcSoft and that is to make these items more easier to get or increase their chance for success by a significant amount. I failed 5 ultimate stones on a +12 piece in a row the last 2 days now and I know others have had much much worse luck even on legendary pieces which is why you have players posting on here complaining and asking if the rate is still broken or some other issue.

Archived