Bugged Transformation Synthesis

Violeta-KT

An issue where transformations added during the Ereshkigal's Wrath update were not able to be acquired via transformation synthesis will be fixed.

@Cyan I combined contracts a few times while this bug was present, with the hopes of getting Viola (best caster legendary). I know many people also did the same. Can we ask to have our contracts reverted so that we can try again now that it has been fixed? Or are we just nyerked?

Same here. None of the old legendary transformations is suited for magic attack speed classes - which I main, and I and was really excited about introduction of Modor. I've got 2 legendary transformations since 6.7 landed (also failed a few attempts) and didn't know that there is no way to obtain a transformation that is suited for my class. Not even RNGesus could bless me with one. Any way we could get compensated? 

Kind of annoying that @Cyan couldn't be arsed to answer this question, but for those that care...

Support is ready to compensate anyone that was affected by this bug. Just make a ticket and they will give you a choice of contracts based on what you combined/received while the bug was present. (ex. I got 2 Legendary contracts while the bug was present so they gave me 2 Legendaries of my choice from a list) I got my Viola transformation so now I don't have to bother with this event.

1 hour ago, Violeta-KT said:

Kind of annoying that @Cyan couldn't be arsed to answer this question, but for those that care...

Support is ready to compensate anyone that was affected by this bug. Just make a ticket and they will give you a choice of contracts based on what you combined/received while the bug was present. (ex. I got 2 Legendary contracts while the bug was present so they gave me 2 Legendaries of my choice from a list) I got my Viola transformation so now I don't have to bother with this event.

ty vio, i wrote ticket right after i saw your post and they gave me my transforms xD love you <3 

1 hour ago, Raiuken-KT said:

SMH, y'all used to be Daevas that could fly, super high speed ninjas. Now look at you, powerless, having to call on the spirit of some bunny rabbit just so you can run faster.. Pathetic.

Yeah. :( It's almost pathetic as someone who doesn't play this game continuing to post on its forums, day after day, and calling its players pathetic instead of just moving on to a different game.

tenor.gif

40 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Yeah. :( It's almost pathetic as someone who doesn't play this game continuing to post on its forums, day after day, and calling its players pathetic instead of just moving on to a different game.

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, Raiuken-KT said:

SMH, y'all used to be Daevas that could fly, super high speed ninjas. Now look at you, powerless, having to call on the spirit of some bunny rabbit just so you can run faster.. Pathetic.

idk man, bunnies are so 2018. and IB. Sure, I love my toon's looks and all, but I must say, my Modor transformation looks quite badass and beautiful as well.

2 hours ago, Nyali-DN said:

Uhmm silly question, but how do I know if I was affected by this bug? I just heard about it. RIP me...

Did you combine a lot of contracts during that period? While combining did you get a legendary? Ancient? You can send in a ticket and ask them to check if you qualify if you really can't recall.

19 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

Did you combine a lot of contracts during that period? While combining did you get a legendary? Ancient? You can send in a ticket and ask them to check if you qualify if you really can't recall.

Yes, I did, but I didn't get any ancient or legendary once, so I should not be affected! Thankies for clarifying! <3

On 5/15/2019 at 0:22 PM, Vantheria-DN said:

tenor.gif

Just because I don't play anymore doesn't mean I don't like this game, I got to 4 star officer then 6x came. I tried to play it for a while, it wasen't really the transformations that made me stop. It was the auction house situation and how you can't trade items anymore. I like grindy games , but only if you can sell everything you find on the auction house and make billions with hard work, I used to enjoy gathering to crafting scrolls and potions to sell too, I would just have my coffee in the morning and go do that. I quit because everything I like about this game got deleted, The PvP is still fun though, it does have some of the best PvP in any mmorpg I have played, Including world of warcraft I just don't see the sense in wanting to force people to not be free with how they play this game, let them have all the alts they want, and let them trade everything to those alts. If you don't , that just killed the fun for like 80% of your players. It makes me upset , because I know the reason they made all of these changes is to try to cheat me out of my wallet. When people see a company doing shady business tactics like that, forgive them if they form a negative opinion about them. I know they have to make money to run the game, but the way NCsoft chooses to do it, it's like they expect to be millionaires off of our backs. People paying 2 thousand dollars just to get the right transformation. That's utterly insane in a video game, especially one as old and out dated as this is. Have to be some rich Saudi Prince to pay 2k just to get the right transformation you need.

Archived