Aion support.

Hello, first I want to make a post to complain in some way about the events that have been happening this past week in EK. Many accounts have been banned these days something related to vpn services, one of those accounts was mine I made a ticket asking for explanations and reason for my ban, Glenn from NCSOFT Support Team say this: This account has been observed in-game displaying numerous characteristics with automated gameplay and the use of third party programs that can not be replicated with the use of the macro system in-game and other available in-game tools. I have asked you to show me some kind of evidence that shows that If i really use such a program.. I have lost so many hours playing this game so they just come and suspend my account because they think I use bots... BTW I think this was an automatic message. They just ban random players and accuse them of using bots or being RTM and having them lose their accounts without having clear proofs or knowing the mechanics of their own game, for example everyone who had alters accounts in EK and got the reward from the "server consolidation" trade or pass through the broker as much as they could to their main accounts, is this the reason for my ban maybe? i dont know... The players that usually spend a lot of time playing 5h ~ 7h or more a day we know those names In-Game who use bot 24/7 and use No-Animation and hack sfk etc and still doing it without anything happening to them? hell no.. and those of us who have never used this shit have to pay for the consequences? This really is unfair. Everyone in my clan knows that when I come to play I spend almost the whole day farm KBR I want real proofs from you that prove that I really use bots or hack :S This is the reason i think that my ban is very unfair I have never used bots the only program that I use to play is pingzapper or Battleping to lower my latency.

Att: Aileen-EK.

Just here to support the guy, Aileen , I’ve seen him personally farm 7-8 even more Thant that , hours  a day , how I know? Ive actually play  with him and talk   on discord while doing so, the dude has no life whatsoever lol, but I do believe he got ban by mistake due to NCSOFT bot, I don’t know if this post will even make you guys change your mind about the ban, but one thing is certain, the game is dying and rapidly doing so, you can’t afford to lose any more players, do the smart choice, be better , unban the account. Sullivan, EK.

PD: buff the coin drops on the Shugo emperor event ‘-‘

I know it too. Aileen isn't a bot, it is an aion lover and now without reason any gm didn't wanna restore his account. You guys need evidence before banning people, or at least send a specific reason of the hypotetic broken rule.

Unban it, it didn't use any illegal program, just the ping reducer.

Not saying that he uses bots but,there's actually a script that let's you farm this kibrium mobs,also there's one that loots for you while in ally.So being in discord  doesn't make it a proof he doesn't use it.Again clarifying I don't accuse the guy,just saying it is possible

42 minutes ago, Youmu-EK said:

I know it too. Aileen isn't a bot, it is an aion lover and now without reason any gm didn't wanna restore his account. You guys need evidence before banning people, or at least send a specific reason of the hypotetic broken rule.

Unban it, it didn't use any illegal program, just the ping reducer.

4 hours ago, sMuffy-EK said:

I made a ticket asking for explanations and reason for my ban, Glenn from NCSOFT Support Team say this: This account has been observed in-game displaying numerous characteristics with automated gameplay and the use of third party programs that can not be replicated with the use of the macro system in-game and other available in-game tools. I have asked you to show me some kind of evidence that shows that If i really use such a program..

That is all the evidence NC Soft needs.  I have never heard of a game presenting exclusive toon level evidence, ever.

But you weren't swept up in the IP ban that many others experienced. You just happened to be banned at the same time that was going on. Everyone that was swept up in the IP ban contacted Support and was unbanned when they proved they weren't bots. You, however, was told explicitly that you were banned for botting. The others were asked questions since it was just their IP that got them banned. You were told that you were "observed" botting.

Doesn't matter how many of your buddies post to say you are clean. Support doesn't read the forums and wouldn't be likely to take the word of your buddies as proof of anything.

2 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

But you weren't swept up in the IP ban that many others experienced. You just happened to be banned at the same time that was going on. Everyone that was swept up in the IP ban contacted Support and was unbanned when they proved they weren't bots. You, however, was told explicitly that you were banned for botting. The others were asked questions since it was just their IP that got them banned. You were told that you were "observed" botting.

Doesn't matter how many of your buddies post to say you are clean. Support doesn't read the forums and wouldn't be likely to take the word of your buddies as proof of anything.

Like what's his name on DN-A getting banned after a GM actually logging in and observing him botting before perma-banning him.

Watch out, boys and girls, we apparently actually have a GM who does something now!

1 hour ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Like what's his name on DN-A getting banned after a GM actually logging in and observing him botting before perma-banning him.

Watch out, boys and girls, we apparently actually have a GM who does something now!

It's more likely that they have observed the logs.

1 hour ago, Vantheria-DN said:

DismalUnsungFlickertailsquirrel-size_res

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to confirm this issue also. One of my friend has the same issue when he is farming by his hands and got banned from nowhere.

I think the GM should stop doing these ridiculous things, it doesn't make the game better at all.

They can't even tell who is botting or farming/grinding

I personally can play 10+ hours a day, but I dont do so because the risk of getting banned for farming too much haha. 

Good game, bad NCSoft.

I always find these "my friend" stories weird. No one's "friend" ever bots and hacks. They are always totally innocent.

Not saying that your friend, @Mattatron-KT, was actually botting. Just saying in general.

If your friend was banned, have them contact Support and explain things. They should get unbanned pretty quickly.

They actually do weird stuff.  My afk alt that I use to enter COE, HM, etc bot suspended for botting though all I do is stand afk on it for instances.  I had to get them to review logs that have not even looted anything on that character in over a year before they figured out I wasn't botting.

1 hour ago, Gabe-DN said:

They actually do weird stuff.  My afk alt that I use to enter COE, HM, etc bot suspended for botting though all I do is stand afk on it for instances.  I had to get them to review logs that have not even looted anything on that character in over a year before they figured out I wasn't botting.

Hmm. That sounds like your alt got bot reports. Though I thought they took those reports and actually checked before banning. But who actually knows. Support is not only nuts but inconsistent. 

14 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

Though I thought they took those reports and actually checked before banning.

A close friend of mine has been farming hardcore for guiding stones the past couple weeks. Like, hours every day. He is doing it actively -- like, he's talking to us on Discord while he's doing it. So I know he's not botting. He has NOT been banned yet for botting even though people probably see him out there on his ranger and think he is. I'm sure people have probably reported him. So I'd imagine there is SOME sort of check in place, but who knows.

I'm permanently disabled and sometimes play for 10-14 or more hours a day. In addition, I take opioid pain relievers for a chronic pain condition as a result of my accident in 1991 so sometimes I'll fall asleep while still logged in. Most times I just get Disconnected from the server which I THANK them for doing.

My point is, I've been playing since release and have never had a problem farming for hours on end or otherwise. Just saying. If you got banned just contact support (as others have said) and explain things. As long as you CAN you should get unbanned promptly. Its those that can't explain things who remain perma-banned.

Just saying.....

Archived