sm

GenericUser21344

On 29/5/2019 at 6:22 AM, wijaz-KT said:

Insta fear, dbuff, fast casting 3 fears more, u cant figth like this

SM was always the most broken class in all patches, I got into an SM fight the other days I was feared for so long without being able to sdo anything, when fear was not on, I had silence buried, then fear again.

Whoever designs the Aion classes either doesn't play the game to make tests or simply plays one of the broken classes and wants them to be easy mode.

I mean, if you want to give us multiple quick cast & defensive buffs (which we severely lack; we're like rangers back in 3.0) along with a few powerful low-cd nukes + sleep instead, then sure. But then again, why wouldn't I just switch to Sorc/SW instead? oO People think it's fun running around as paper with only 300~800 magical dmg DoT skills all the time? While ATs blasts out insta 10k magical dmg skills with 1k-resist in every cc?

Lmao, I PvPed a similarly geared SW yesterday, and it took her 2 seconds to take down the amt of HP that took me 8s+ of fear, DoTs, instas. I won, but she easily could've won as well. But she would win 100% if I didn't have fear. What else am I supposed to do with 1 long cd shock and 1 long cd silence?

3 minutes ago, SevenLions-KT said:

I mean, if you want to give us multiple quick cast & defensive buffs (which we severely lack; we're like rangers back in 3.0) along with a few powerful low-cd nukes + sleep instead, then sure. But then again, why wouldn't I just switch to Sorc/SW instead? oO People think it's fun running around as paper with only 300~800 magical dmg DoT skills all the time? While ATs blasts out insta 10k magical dmg skills with 1k-resist in every cc?

Imagine running around like a sorc and be totally useless because your sleep is good enough to sleep the enemy and cast illusion gate to go to pandaimonium.

ATs are broken and gladiators as well. Sins and archer are also OP (they can now kill plates). But because these classes are broken it doesn't mean fear is not.

But don't you have the pet shield? And a buff that gives you additional HP? Because I am a sorc and I am the only class that is made of paper and my only defense is practically a slow casting sleep while you can at least instafear others.

15 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Imagine running around like a sorc and be totally useless because your sleep is good enough to sleep the enemy and cast illusion gate to go to pandaimonium.

ATs are broken and gladiators as well. Sins and archer are also OP (they can now kill plates). But because these classes are broken it doesn't mean fear is not.

But don't you have the pet shield? And a buff that gives you additional HP? Because I am a sorc and I am the only class that is made of paper and my only defense is practically a slow casting sleep while you can at least instafear others.

Ok, have you actually touched the class? Pet shield that last for 20s is useless now because Pets are so outdated, they die in 2 hits; they still have pre-80 stats. Our linked stigma buff (recently from 1min cd to 3 min cd -- gg if you die/get stripped) is the ONLY buff we truly even have at this point, unlike sorcs and almost every other class which can stack buff bars so tall, they reach the moon. 

You think fear itself is OP; sure if AT has it. Sure if ranger or sorc or sin has it. Because they have high burst output that can kill you in a few seconds. SMs don't. They didn't pair DoTs with fear together without a reason when they made the game. An equally geared sm cannot possibly kill you in a mere few seconds, even if you just stand there. 

Also, maybe you should seek mentorship from a good sorc. I've had sorcs that rekt me even when I jumped them once they manage to throw in a sleep. Sleeping is literally your golden ticket to setup if you know what you're doing. I've lost 75% hp the moment I wake up from sleep with a silence buried. Your mobility isn't the best (welcome to the mage club) but it doesn't mean your class can't pvp.

Edit: If you're blaming more than half the classes for being "broken", maybe you should reevaluate your class choice; clearly, you're not very proficient at it yet.

4 minutes ago, SevenLions-KT said:

Also, maybe you should seek mentorship from a good sorc. I've had sorcs that rekt me even when I jumped them once they manage to throw in a sleep. Sleeping is literally your golden ticket to setup if you know what you're doing. I've lost 75% hp the moment I wake up from sleep with a silence buried.

...I am sorry if you as a SM cannot kill a sorc then you need to reroll. You have everything against me, you can insta fear me, you can burry your silence easier than me cause I need to cast everything, you have a debuff that doubles my casting time of all skills which acts almost as a silence since I practically can't cast anything before you break my skill or refear me or resilence me, you have skill that will resist the first skill so that means I need to waste a skill before I can bury silence and meanwhile you must already have me feared if not get your priorities together. You do not have burst as a class but I also do not have burst when I am feared or silence locked for like 30 seconds non stop.

Sorcs are like a walking dummy right now, I do not see sorcs dominating the arena 1v1 because simply we are no longer a pvp class.

1 minute ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

...I am sorry if you as a SM cannot kill a sorc then you need to reroll. You have everything against me, you can insta fear me, you can burry your silence easier than me cause I need to cast everything, you have a debuff that doubles my casting time of all skills, you have more fears. You do not have burst but I also do not have burst when I am feared or silence locked for like 30 seconds.

Sorcs are like a walking dummy right now, I do not see sorcs dominating the arena 1v1 because simply we are no longer a pvp class.

I think you should take your own advice. I don't go complain on forum about every other class being "broken", even though I'm clearly disadvantaged against ATs and Clerics & SW (who can dispel all my DoTs). Even plates now can resist my fears. So what? Do I go around saying they're broken because they can resist fear? Lol.

10 minutes ago, SevenLions-KT said:

I think you should take your own advice. I don't go complain on forum about every other class being "broken", even though I'm clearly disadvantaged against ATs and Clerics & SW (who can dispel all my DoTs). Even plates now can resist my fears. So what? Do I go around saying they're broken because they can resist fear? Lol.

I didn't complain, AT, SW and clerics are OP and sins and archers are anti-sorcs. Anyone with a brain knows that.

But you are telling me you are being rolled by sorcs when you can literally have a sorc turned into a hitting dummy for more than half a minute then you obviously do something wrong. You have those skills to do that and you obviously don't use them. there is nothing for me to "learn" you already have fear and you wil fear me, there is not much to learn from this otehr than the fact I will get feared and I will be useless for long enough to be burned.

You are telling me to "learn" how to pvp while feared? let ms enlighten you, when you are feared, you are useless, you can't do anything, and you have quite some of that.

what else do you need, some ultimate defense shield and a direct healing to play a SM? Really?

15 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I didn't complain, AT, SW and clerics are OP and sins and archers are anti-sorcs. Anyone with a brain knows that.

But you are telling me you are being rolled by sorcs when you can literally have a sorc turned into a hitting dummy for more than half a minute then you obviously do something wrong. You have those skills to do that and you obviously don't use them. there is nothing for me to "learn" you already have fear and you wil fear me, there is not much to learn from this otehr than the fact I will get feared and I will be useless for long enough to be burned.

You are telling me to "learn" how to pvp while feared? let ms enlighten you, when you are feared, you are useless, you can't do anything, and you have quite some of that.

what else do you need, some ultimate defense shield and a direct healing to play a SM? Really?

Not all sorcs, just the really good ones. I'm saying learn how to PvP before and after fear. Insta fear lasts a few seconds at most with a long cd. The other fears takes cast time. Even assuming chained fearing, It'll probably last ~15 seconds. IDK why you're mad when sorcs can just as easily kill a leather or cloth after sleep if they have their cds. So clearly, the issue isn't that 3/4 of the classes are "anti-sorcs" or "broken OP". It's more you haven't learned how to with your class. You think only you face problems with clerics, glads, leathers, sw--at this point, I might as well just say *every other class*? You think rangers & gunner's insta-silence only affects sorcs, and not SMs? Heck, you should have an easier time with SW than I do; it's not like they can just dispel your glacial & storm away. You just sound excessively whiny and need to stop and go find someone to teach you instead. 

Enough with your childish finger-pointing. Go play a SM in Lakrum, then come back and tell me how easily you faceroll all these classes and we'll talk then. It's pointless to even debate this when your limited view is that the whole game world is against you.

10 minutes ago, SevenLions-KT said:

Not all sorcs, just the really good ones. I'm saying learn how to PvP before and after fear. Insta fear lasts a few seconds at most with a long cd. The other fears takes cast time. Even assuming chained fearing, It'll probably last ~15 seconds. IDK why you're mad when sorcs can just as easily kill a leather or cloth after sleep if they have their cds. So clearly, the issue isn't that 3/4 of the classes are "anti-sorcs" or "broken OP". It's more you haven't learned how to with your class. You think only you face problems with clerics, glads, leathers, sw--at this point, I might as well just say *every other class*? You think rangers & gunner's insta-silence only affects sorcs, and not SMs? Heck, you should have an easier time with SW than I do; it's not like they can just dispel your glacial & storm away. You just sound excessively whiny and need to stop and go find someone to teach you instead. 

Enough with your childish finger-pointing. Go play a SM in Lakrum, then come back and tell me how easily you faceroll all these classes and we'll talk then. It's pointless to even debate this when your limited view is that the whole game world is against you.

I am not the one who made the thread, I do not complain and you are the one playing a broken class with the most retarded skill and say you are role by the "best" sorcs. Yeah, if a sorc has to be the best to beat you then you proved the point. you do not have to be the best SM to win anyone.

and of course a SW can roll you, he is a sorc that can nuke and heal.

Just because you cannot fear lock enemies like every SM does then it looks like you need to learn how to play. If you can fear someone for 15 seconds what is your excuse, for 15 seconds someone is turned into a dummy and you continuously debuff and dps him. please!

Lmao ok, you're making the assumptions that I'm the worst SM or something. I've had no trouble against any of these classes, aside from AT, that don't outgear me so far. Yet, somehow that "proves" your point (what is your point anyways other than the crying?). So I can't win, huh?

Clearly, in summary, you're just a hurt sorc that wants to complain and call every class broken because you have trouble killing them, when you shouldn't if you just get better--but you can't because you're too busy crying about it instead. Every class aside from sorc is OP. 9_9 Case solved.

Pro tip: tone down your sensitivity and just go re-roll.

6 minutes ago, SevenLions-KT said:

Lmao ok, you're making the assumptions that I'm the worst SM or something. I've had no trouble against any of these classes, aside from AT, that don't outgear me so far. Yet, somehow that "proves" your point (what is your point anyways other than the crying?). So I can't win, huh?

Clearly, in summary, you're just a hurt sorc that wants to complain and call every class broken because you have trouble killing them, when you shouldn't if you just get better--but you can't because you're too busy crying about it instead. Every class aside from sorc is OP. 9_9 Case solved.

Pro tip: tone down your sensitivity and just go re-roll.

..I think the conversation ends when the other guy resorts into retardation. Keep accusing others, you are the one who said SM is not good enough. Ask whoever you want sorc, is the second least pvp friendly class at the moment (Templar has to be non existent on this patch), everyone has silence and it is instant, plenty of classes run around with max attack speed and many people also use no animation  hack and I do not have have the most op skill in game -> fear to compensate.

If you ever got rolled by sorcs, delete Aion. I have killed SMs that didn't know that SM can roll almost every class. But I never bragged about it.

^Classic example of what too many BRs on a game looks like. That's cool, just start making shit up, wrong implications, cherry-picked words, imaginary points, while comprehending absolutely nothing of what was said. Then simply blame the other guy for being "retarded" at the end to try to justify yourself. Lol k.

if yOu EveR gOT rOlLed bY sMs, dElEte aIOn.

I almost cringe replying to you. You play a class that allows you to continuously hit the enemy for half a minute with him being literally llke a training dummy and you cannot kill them. If the SM is geared I do not see how he won't kill someone while the enemy is on perma-fear.

We only learned today that you play a SM and you get rolled.

I'vE BEeN rOlLeD bY pRo SoRcS

git gud, you play the class made for retards and you lose.

P.S. never play a sorc, you will lose from mobs if you play a SM and think he is weak.

Just to be clear, no one here thought SMs are weak. And no one thinks Sorcs are weak either, except for, ironically, you. Guess reading isn't a forte either. I can see why you're so bad at the class. I'd think every other class is OP too if I was that bad.

5 hours ago, SevenLions-KT said:

Just to be clear, no one here thought SMs are weak. And no one thinks Sorcs are weak either, except for, ironically, you. Guess reading isn't a forte either. I can see why you're so bad at the class. I'd think every other class is OP too if I was that bad.

Sorcs are weak, they are last on the list. But I still will be able to beat 95% of NA players.

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/5/2019 at 3:44 AM, Arhangelos-KT said:

SM was always the most broken class in all patches, I got into an SM fight the other days I was feared for so long without being able to sdo anything, when fear was not on, I had silence buried, then fear again.

Whoever designs the Aion classes either doesn't play the game to make tests or simply plays one of the broken classes and wants them to be easy mode.

Sir i'll make you probably most nice suggestion ever, since you have kaisiniel which allow you no limit casting and attack speed and  you feel spiritmaster is so op delete your sorcerer and make this class then learn a Little about how fear cast times cold down and duration efect work then talk in fórum (I mean the one need to test class is you no the person that design class cause you know nothing). My second suggestion if you feel your sorcerer is paper and need an improve dont talk rubbish about my class please sir just make a post where the main matter is your class.

From now thank you.

Yo stop acting like SM is hard to play lol as an sm you'll literally only lose because of 2 reasons. Opponent out gears you or Opponent lacks skill in the game, period. Sm can beat sorc, sw and gunner the same way using all 3 fears. And if you say "what else are you supposed to do besides fearing" then that immediately makes your argument weaker because you're saying without 1 skill the class is garbage and that it becomes infinitely harder to play, which it does. Maybe plates can survive? for how long depends. Sins/rangers just need a soul torrent/erosion to burn natures/AT then it's the same combo. Insta fear and proceed to win.

14 hours ago, Shhh-KT said:

Sins/rangers just need a soul torrent/erosion to burn natures/AT then it's the same combo. Insta fear and proceed to win.

They don't even need to burn our resist skills, insta fear and new daevanion fear are non-resistable lmao, they bypass my Focused Evasion and Nature Resolve.

Interesting thread. Still don't know why we cant engage in a discussion, disagree with each other and not go into insults. As a person who played and plays both sorc and sm it is an even fight. If both are good players that battle can go in either direction. You can bait or kite each others skills that can turn the fight in your favor. I can agree with seven that fear locking doesn't doesn't kill anyone in Aion anymore. Hasn't been for a long time. Fear duration has been decreased and will get cut by like 1 or 2 s in 7.0 I think. Like he also stated command bodyguard in this patch is basically useless because every pet dies incredibly fast, even earth spirit. I don't even know why the big argument is about even the 
"op" classes have counters. Equally geared the sorc can bait you to use remove shock, cc and proceed to stun lock nuke. Only thing I'd state is no leather classes should be losing to any of the mage classes and neither should an AT. Also a Chanter shouldn't honestly be losing to any either because of that nice heal, auto dispel skill. Good luck burying anything on one. I am still not saying a Chanter is unbeatable. :S

25 minutes ago, Briearios-DN said:

Still don't know why we cant engage in a discussion, disagree with each other and not go into insults. 

Almost as if it's about ego not balance HMMMMMMMMM
And please stop larping about "equal" X and Y, only gear can be equal and even that not perfectly because of tune rolls

Archived