when the new event will come

The event wasn't fair? Nonsense. It was possible to get a legendary transform without spending any real money. I got one on an alt who just happened to get lucky with loot. I got another by combining all the ancient transforms I got by running the event on all my alts on that account.

I hope the next event also gives nice things to players that pay. Not saying I will pay, but the activity in game certainly picked up when people had a reason to login.

Gaming isn't a charity. It's a business. Some of the players here need to let go of the notion that paying for something nice is a crime. Without those people paying there would be no game at all.

P.S. Just noticed that the OP is from EK. That's freaking hilarious that you would beg for more free things. What? $750+ worth of free stuff wasn't enough for you? Geez. So entitled. 

1 hour ago, Aly-DN said:

P.S. Just noticed that the OP is from EK. That's freaking hilarious that you would beg for more free things. What? $750+ worth of free stuff wasn't enough for you? Geez. So entitled. 

Wow! $750? Are we really taking into that math the PVP stones and Gold Ingots? Oh boy. That's on a completely new level of jealousy.

I guess I'll use that 250m kinah to buy my mansion back on KT - oh wait! Maybe I can use those PVP stones to enchant ONE piece of gear to purify it to ultimate - and that's a big maybe.

Just let it go, girl. <3

Archived