Are we getting a extra character slot when 7.0 comes around?

Hallo-DN

Ok, I know that 7.0 date is n/a for this region but I have question that I would like to be to answered, with a clear yes or no. Are we getting a extra slot(s) for painter class when 7.0 comes. I have a toon that I dont gear up so I dont feel bad about  deleting it later. I think this question was asked before but there was no official statement?

I'm sure that I'm not the only one who wants to know so @Cyan or @Hime if you can respond then thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/3/2019 at 4:57 PM, Arhangelos-KT said:

We should already have 11 slots like Korea and EU, and in 7.0 we are supposed to have 13 slots.

We are still at 8!

Yes, this is what we were promised and IMHO I think it is about time we got them. AS I've stated in other posts: "I just have entirely way too much time and real $$ invested in my existing 8 characters to even think about deleting one of them, even my one lowly Elyos (I'm Asmodian thru and thru) who in fact is on KT, not DN where my 7 Asmodians are (Why she should count against my total 8 characters is beyond me but Aion has always been like this since day one) so her counting makes no sense whatsoever.

This needs to change ppl, Dev's,

12 hours ago, Aieryn-DN said:

Yes, this is what we were promised and IMHO I think it is about time we got them. AS I've stated in other posts: "I just have entirely way too much time and real $$ invested in my existing 8 characters to even think about deleting one of them, even my one lowly Elyos (I'm Asmodian thru and thru) who in fact is on KT, not DN where my 7 Asmodians are (Why she should count against my total 8 characters is beyond me but Aion has always been like this since day one) so her counting makes no sense whatsoever.

This needs to change ppl, Dev's,

Worst thing is that it is per account, not per server, I used to have 8 characters in my main account for making extra luna runs even back in 5.8 and I also had one in DN, then at some point I had to  delete one characters because my account had a total of 9 characters.

They intentionally changed this to 8 per account (not per server) so they surely do know how to alter the max amount of chars, and what is the excuse, the other publishers already have it, they don't even need to code this into existence, all they have to do is stop altering the client for our servers to the point they can't get simpyl the official client and impelment new things.

On 4/7/2019 at 0:48 AM, Chibi-DN said:

Apparently painter was created for new players as it is “easy” to play and in kr whoever plays it gets flamed for it xD

We already have a few retarded classes that do not die, and do a ton of damage that can also self heal, if this painter class is THAT broken then I guess people like me that are not willing to reroll will have to quit Aion. What is the point of playing walking dummies so a few chosen classes can simply enjoy the game.

10 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

What is the point of playing walking dummies so a few chosen classes can simply enjoy the game.

Not being sarcastic, but, isn't enjoying the game kinda the point? And every class has both it's weak and strong points. Granted, some more than others but I've seen every class get stomped. So IMHO that point could use some refinement.

On 21/7/2019 at 7:45 PM, Aieryn-DN said:

Not being sarcastic, but, isn't enjoying the game kinda the point? And every class has both it's weak and strong points. Granted, some more than others but I've seen every class get stomped. So IMHO that point could use some refinement.

How can you enjoy the game if you play a class that developers decided doesn't do good in pvp? People can enjoy the game when they play a class that constantly kills everyone.

And don't get me wrong, I belong to the people that played a class solely because I like the wizard thing in every game so far, I never chose sorcerer to be the killing machine, I didn't even know if the sorc was that or not. But after plenty of years of simply collecting skins, enjoying my bolt magic etc, it gets to a point where you step outside, you find a class that is op, kills you without you being able to do much and there you realize you r were always playing sims-online instead of aion.

AT for example, doesn't die, kills easily, self-heals like there is no tomorrow... an AT has to be ungeared to get stomped.

If painter is so op, I do not see anyone not playing one having much fun against painters.

7 minutes ago, Say-KT said:

No painter in na will have any form of gear for 6 months and by then the class will be nerfed with 7.2 because @Cyan just deleted my post about having any form of meaningful rewards in events like literally all of 5.x for some random reason ??????????? @Cyan

Err, in EK, plenty of people had full ultimate masterwork on the first month, so, yeah, there will be painters geared. I'm already preparing, and certainly will be easier and faster than it was in 6.2.

9 hours ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

LOL.

delusion is amazing i guess, let me know how geared you feel when you're making a post in the first week about how you can't upgrade it to anything and you're getting 3 shot by all the people with t2 ulti

Have you seen the new mats required to craft the good t2 gear..? Its such a pain but if you save a good amount of kibrium now i guess it won’t be that bad.. im just praying they implement the new extended weap drop like in kr, almost everyone has em running around :( 

On 6/30/2019 at 8:15 PM, Hallo-DN said:

Ok, I know that 7.0 date is n/a for this region but I have question that I would like to be to answered, with a clear yes or no. Are we getting a extra slot(s) for painter class when 7.0 comes. I have a toon that I dont gear up so I dont feel bad about  deleting it later. I think this question was asked before but there was no official statement?

I'm sure that I'm not the only one who wants to know so @Cyan or @Hime if you can respond then thanks.

I know what they going to say.....

"Oh yeah that baby is getting overhauleeeeeeeeeeeeed!!"

At this point I even prefer Innova to run NA version of Aion >_>

Archived