Legendary Transform from a 62 Type Contract ?

AteHerTech-KT

2 hours ago, Hellish-DN said:

Yep it’s very possible I know someone who got a Frigida transform from a white contract BEFORE he got a ancient transform.

Well i would not say "very possible" . @TheSecretCowLeve-KTIsn't the probability to get legendary like 1 in 600?

Buying contracts in gold sand shop with 7 alts each week during 6 months (stopped now, getting poor) and doing like half of my pve entries each week i don't think i have acquired more than 300 contracts since 6.0 release

On 10/7/2019 at 4:26 PM, BufDaddy-KT said:

It exist boys and girls....

eHXVHXz.png

Well now you have depleted all your luck, this literally drained all the luck possible in life. You could have won the lottery easier, you chose to get a legendary transformation.

On 7/12/2019 at 6:10 PM, Arhangelos-KT said:

Well now you have depleted all your luck, this literally drained all the luck possible in life. You could have won the lottery easier, you chose to get a legendary transformation.

I wasnt even trying was just doing my FMs :/ 

1 hour ago, BufDaddy-KT said:

I wasnt even trying was just doing my FMs :/ 

You didn't choose luck, luck chose you. You had absolutely no control on being the chosen one.

But then again I got a kaisinel by combining 2x tahabata, first try and it was success. I now have 2x kaisinels.

Archived