Forums

Aion 7.0 vs. 6.5 Skill Effects Comparison (player class skills)

Aion 7.0 vs. 6.5 Skill Effects Comparison (player class skills)

• 7.0 skills data are from Taiwan
  • 6.5 skills data are from NA
  • Comparison are based on standard game data and not region-customized game data (From what I seen so far, class skills have never been customized by either NA or Taiwan)
  • Includes only max level skills
  • Skills that had been removed from 6.0 may still appear in these charts

I learn couple things about templar in 7.0 it seems they want us to switch between sword/shield and greatsword like gunner :/

Bloodwind slash become one of the weakest skills that templar has even shield skills are stronger and we can't ignore greatsword as well since punishment dealing great damage with 15 sec cd.
In reality the class that must switch weapon like gunner do not requires switching all time you just switching when you need mana or seems so.
But if I have to switch every 15 sec for a greatsword and switch back to shield skills which deals a bit more damage than bloodwind slash.
I choose to main greatsword until shield shock dealing 1k damage I don't think I'll be interesting in shield o_o

So yeah I'll main greatsword as a temp in 7.0

10 hours ago, Chibi-DN said:

Sin Efficient pain run dmg increase from 5740 -> 11480??? Did they really double the dmg on a low cd skill wow

Isn't it not boosted by physical attack though? My pain rune usually does less damage than simply autoattacking or using a different skill (like the assassination chain) when I have no other physical skills off cd (though I don't yet have that daevanion pain rune skill to test if it does significantly more).

3 hours ago, Shadowslip-DN said:

Isn't it not boosted by physical attack though? My pain rune usually does less damage than simply autoattacking or using a different skill (like the assassination chain) when I have no other physical skills off cd (though I don't yet have that daevanion pain rune skill to test if it does significantly more).

It’s not effected by physical attack, but efficient pain rune seems to always hit the same in PVE regardless of the mob. Efficient pain run hits much harder than the others, usually just over 19k. So against Beritra it’s actually one of our hardest hitting skills, while vs mobs with lower defense it won’t hit as hard vs your physical attack skills. But it’s a short animation so you should still use it.

4 hours ago, Shadowslip-DN said:

Like @Hellish-DN said it has a really short animation and with it +15 its literally the same cd as your sigil strike/ fang chain.. idk just seems really good to me! Oh and dash & slash can be repeated 2x just in case my fellow sins didn’t know yet :D

20 hours ago, Chibi-DN said:

Sin Efficient pain run dmg increase from 5740 -> 11480??? Did they really double the dmg on a low cd skill wow

they did it to every trigger damage skill

Aion's Favor, Promise of Earth, Blessing of Wind etc

pvp reducrion / pvp remain time for skills no longer exists in 7.0

I like how chanters have a mini belevolence that was never released haha. would be fun

+10% Casting Speed / +200 Healing Boost

/NEED

• 2 weeks later...

Painter page now have EU English names!

Also changelog for other things:

• add accurate hit, levels for forced block/parry/dodge, EU painter skill names, fix missing petrification effects on painter skills
  • some procatk_instant skills (assassins and templar's) are not affected by magicalpowerboost
  • Add delay ID and SubTypeBoostResist
  • add effect ID to effects and dispels
  • Add DPS and HPS and totals for DOT/HOT effects
  • merge enmitys from 4 effects into one
  • add MagicCounterATK effects
  • add rune burst status effects and stigma type

Some classes skills deal damage indirectly by having the class skill summon an NPC on a target area, and then have the NPC deal damage to enemies using its own NPC skill (have an _N_ in the internal name after the class prefix). There's no way to link these two skills using only game data analysis so I simplly set up the filters not to exclude skills with _N_ in the internal names.

Clerics, Painters, Ranger (traps), Spiritmasters (Pet ultra skills), and Sorcer(er/ess) have such type of skills. These NPCs have their own magical attack (10864 magical attack for level 80 characters in 6.5). Stats can only be increased by by bonus stats on equipment (includes manastones) (not base stats) and cubic stats.

Archived