EU 7.0 Patch Notes

AteHerTech-KT

"Character slots have been increased from a max of 11 per account to a max of 13 per account."

NA be like "8's enough."

"A max of 6 transformation collections can be selected and all their effects applied."

I really like that!

"Movement speed has been added to footwear [of gears level 1-75]."

Very good change for leveling.

"No minion functions can be used with Kinah anymore."

Well, that's probably not good. I guess it depends on how cheap the 'contract stones' are.

11 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

"Character slots have been increased from a max of 11 per account to a max of 13 per account."

NA be like "8's enough."

"A max of 6 transformation collections can be selected and all their effects applied."

I really like that!

"Movement speed has been added to footwear [of gears level 1-75]."

Very good change for leveling.

"No minion functions can be used with Kinah anymore."

Well, that's probably not good. I guess it depends on how cheap the 'contract stones' are.

Contract Stones costs 2.5m kinah on KR and they also drop in open world and instances. That's why they changed the way minion function works.

^ It is not 5 euros, it is around 5-10 euros depending in what country you live in Europe and can be less when they put discount days (25-35%). Gold Pack is in many ways the equivalent of Prestige Pass here in NA but you can buy Gold Pack with real money or from broker from other players and once activated it's active for the whole account and not just one character. For activating all character slots you need to buy this gold pack once and create your character, then you can forget it. It is around 40-45 millions kinah on my server, soon to be overpriced because of Elite Veteran Reward you get through them (a feature discontinued in NA), but right now the benefits aren't that good so it's not mandatory to buy them. Players use it as a meaning of trading instance gear because the gold packs are tradable between players and not only broker. Trading in general is already bad and it will be even worse in 7.0 when even manastones can't be brokered so some newwer players kinda stopped using them.

The patch notes aren't more than you already know from aionpowerbook. In fact it's less.

Archived